• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,353 Views, 78 Comments

Sketti Go: The Brilliant - Xx soul sorrow xX



Sketti Go was a normal baker living the dream but she didn't want that. Learn about her rise to fame.

  • ...
35
 78
 1,353

Ending Chapter.

I flyed to the Walking Foot's headquarters ina secret mission. I killed the guard and I stole my true love Peter.

We were happy, so happy together and forever. We would live in the manshion and we kissed and I saved him. He said You saved me" and I said Yes and we kissed The end.

Author's Note:

Just a shprt chapter to whrap up teh story ynow??? i was goin to make it longer but it tooked a long time to think about how it shuld end and ive been goin g thru emotional trauma rite now and moving out and wat-not... i also strated a new story youv probbby seen it but go read it ok??? thx, love sketti g

Comments ( 14 )
Ara

Well, this was an emotional rollercoaster.

4006570 Yes. A rollercoaster of laughter.

But Death said "No Sketti I have to think about death and stuff later"

Beautiful. I'm framing that on my wall.

Never stop writing.

Hello there, fellow writer.
I would just like to let you know that I'm a huge fan of yours. Discovering you and your stories just a few moments ago has been the most blissful experience of my life in a long while. Indeed, it can be said that it is so rare nowadays to stumble upon a troll who is quite as dedicated as yourself.
I am in awe of your raw commitment to the art of deceit; were it me, I can assure you I would have given up fast. So it is quite refreshing and inspiring to see that there are more enduring people than I to wield this mighty flame, which you do so well that it almost seems as though you were legitimately taught to write by a banana -- though naturally this is all but a façade, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun now, would it?
You have me on my knees, bedazzled by such grace and voluntarily atrocious penmanship. I would ask you how you manage to misspell every possible word in the dictionary in such amusing fashion, but I am unworthy of such talent. And seeing as how I'm rambling on at this point, I leave you with a final word of admiration, and wish you all the luck in the world with your future endeavors, on your mighty quest of trollitude.

Sincerely, a speechless reader.

4034573 o em gosh thxz For the support it means alot I love all my fans. :))))):rainbowkiss::heart:

I am laughing like heck XD this is the most Mary Sue, awful written, terribly edited story I have ever seen!

I'm sorry, but I don't even have a joke for this one, so The Pirate King shall make his point brief and blunt. I got hung up at the very first words in both the title and the summary: your character's name, Sketti Go. I have no idea what the hell that's supposed to mean, but between that and the design of what I'm guessing is your Oc, that character, I'm going to politely suggest as someone who's been around that you go through a few more drafts with your character. She/he looks like they could use a bit longer in the oven 'fore they're ready.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

That was amazing. XD

Hi my commentors apprently someone did a review of thes story can someone link it to m? Pls

7548488 There you are, friend.

PS. You seriously didn't think to check the blog of the person who added it to their "Reviewed" bookshelf?

7549271 it got added to mulpitle lists and groups so idk who it was til i got the link But thank you kindley :heart::twilightoops:

>That fucking cover art
Can your eyes be molested? Because I'm fairly sure my eyes have been molested.

🍆🔫

^That's who^

8571952

Login or register to comment