• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,352 Views, 78 Comments

Sketti Go: The Brilliant - Xx soul sorrow xX



Sketti Go was a normal baker living the dream but she didn't want that. Learn about her rise to fame.

  • ...
35
 78
 1,352

My Childhood

My name is Sketti Go. I am a rare being, half zebra, 1/4 pegasus and 1/4 unicorn. I was created so now I am a zebra alicorn. My mom was a unicorn/zebr hybrid and my dad is a normal pegsus. I also have a brothr named Dinky Song who is really stupid and he'l never go any ware in life. We make him do all the chore and stuff when we don't want to do them.

When I was born I was the star of the family and I was like an apple lodged in the eye. When I was 6, Dinky Song was born, but I never liked him. He was always really stupid but he liked to sing though he woudl never be as good as me and mom, Royal Hearts.

When I was 17 and he was 11 since he's 6 years younger I was just learning how to sing. When I was little, I use to play with my toys that were plastic pony toys and some other stuff. I sang a song called "Love on the Water" with my mom since it was a duet. It went like this and the lyrics went like this:

When I see your smiling face

It burns like the sun

All everywhere

Everywhere, everywhere, oooh.

There is love in the air

Love, everywhere

Oooh yeeah

Love in the trees

And in teh sea

And love onthe water

Lovvve

It's like a journey

It never ending

And it's loove

Love on the water.

Dinky tried to sing with us but he just made a screech sound and I slapped him. My mom laughed gently and she was so pretty.

But before I learned to sing, when I was around 14-16 age, I had to learn to fly and use my magics. My dad, since he had wings, he taught me how to fly and dance and soar through the sky like a fleeting dream. Once I learned how to, I soared and flapped and I whorled and made loopety loops and I was so magestic with my father by my side. His name is Sparkle Shades by the way since he always wears shutter shades. They don't really protect your eyes or have a purpose but they're cool.

Some people say my family is a hipster family, but, they're wrong. My family and my parents are super cool, especially me, but not Dinky since he is an exception and he had stupid large glasses like harry potter.

My dad always wore that tie that was green and we swooped through the sky so beautiful like magestick birds. He said he was proud of me and he was proud of me. My heart soared in the sky like my beauty alicorn wings of talent and grace.

My mom, on the other hoof, was the one who teached me my magic use and how to use magic powers properly. First I used a normal magic spell that is the kind of levitating stuff. I levitated a peanut butter and i opened it with magic. I saw that my magic was a bright shimmer green and I said "Wow! It is cool!"

My mom smiled at me so bright and cool. My mom was really pretty, and I always hoped to be just like her when I was a grown adult. But, that was back when I didn't even know my story and I wasn't my own person. I was just copying off my mom until I learned to grow and develop myself.

When I was , during the stage of learning to fly and magic, I skipped several grades in school and magic school because I had lots of intelligence and high levels of smartness. So, I found myself in high school when I was 12. I was scare but it turns out, everyone thought I was cool because I was a zebralicorn! So I made friends and I laughed with them and I got into the best hottest fashion trends.

I never did my homework but I got bad grades and my teaches hated me because I never did my work. But, I still had my friends by my side even though I invite them to stuff and none show up. I Think they were just playing a prank though, hahahaa. My parents didn't really care about my grades because "You're a good kid Sketti" is what they said to me. Dinky always got good grades like A+ but he was just being a suck up and spent his free time doing math like a boring guy. I didn't want to do that so I didn't and I never did my homework, but it works out in the end.

By the time I got to highschool it was good, but that's a whole another chapter of the story of my brillient life.