• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,352 Views, 78 Comments

Sketti Go: The Brilliant - Xx soul sorrow xX



Sketti Go was a normal baker living the dream but she didn't want that. Learn about her rise to fame.

  • ...
35
 78
 1,352

Life After HighSchool

After higschool I didn't go to collage or university because I didnt feel like it and I had enough money anyhow because my parents didn't have to even work because they inherited a lots of money. That's how we got so much and also we won the lottery too.

When I was 18 I used this some of money to marry Peter Sparkler. We had a big extravagent wediing and it had cake and beverages. We ate the cake and drank the drink and ate the food and danced and laughed and everypony who was somepony was there. I had a beauty ring that was shimmer pink and made of gold with pink diamonds also. It adorned my horn and Peter had a chunky gold one that was still cool-looking I guess. Celestia himself was there and she was with her sister Luna and her cousin or whatever named Cadance and Twilig was there too since she's a princess I guess. Cadence is pink and cool. Her hair reminds me of the cotten candy we served at our wedding.

At the party you have after a wedding it was great and we ate all that food and did that stuff I mentioned earlier. It was cool and it was fun and it was pink. Pink is my favrite color but I'm not a girly girl I'm still a tomboy. Everyone thinks I'm good at sports like Rainbow Dash. We were best friends for a while when I join the Wonderbolts but then Rainbow quit after she dated Soarin for a while and it wasn't any fun w/o her so I quit too. I wondered how she was doin but she's probbly okay.

After we marryed we got a house and it was a manshin but it was just my house and I just lived there and Peter moved in and we didn't change our last name since we wanted to be unique and individal. We sat on our couch a lot with my parents since they still lived there and we played Mystical Moon Fantasy and Mystical Moon Fantasy 2 and Mystical Moon fantasy 3 and the video games for all the good movies. and Mystical Moon fnatasy 5 and Carnage Fist. We did carry-oke to gether and we singed miley cyrus songs mostly but yeah.

After a while I found my one true calling and it was pasta. I loved pasta and Peter was good at eating it so I cooked it and he ate it and my parents ate it too. It was good. I opened up a great pasta store restrant called Bon Pasta. We served only the best noodle with the finest gredients. Everyone came and it was a 6 star restraunt and it was world famus. I was living the dream.

But, this is only the beginning of my tale, for I wanted more out of life then a pasta cook could provide...

Author's Note:

hey gize tune in nexx chapter ok???? ;) :heart: