• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,353 Views, 78 Comments

Sketti Go: The Brilliant - Xx soul sorrow xX



Sketti Go was a normal baker living the dream but she didn't want that. Learn about her rise to fame.

  • ...
35
 78
 1,353

Fame Rising

Soon, an amazing event happened. It was after I was spending my days wasting away with my tru love/husband Peter Sparxcler and I spent my time on myspace and Facebok and twitter and Tumbler and google Plus+ and reddit and. We sat on teh cowch and we had a great time. Yeah. We watched tV. and I had my ipad adn my iphone and my ipod and my icomputer and my itouch++ and my iphone 5c and we played games on them all at 1ce called Multi Taksing.

I was awching a new show called "Honney booboo strikes Bcak" when the iphone ringed but I didn't know which one it was. So I romped around and I was so confused????. I then saw it was the custom pink iphone that I bought and it was the trademark Barbie color I guess. I picked it up and it's plastic was so shiney and new and beautiful. I loved it and I licked it. "MMMMMmmMMmMMMMmmMMmmmmMmM" I said about the tasty phone color. It was strawberry-candy-marsh-mellow swirl. I loved it. Anyway. I answered it finally and I said Hello and there was a guy talking to me so I screamed. Then he said "I always asked you what you wanted to be but now I know you want to be..... famous." And I said "yeah haaha." Then he said "lalalala lalalala lalalalalala" and I said "Um yeeeeeh." So he said "Yeah ok I'll call you back in a few ours ok??" and I said "Yeah."

So a few hour past and I said "Hhhhhhhhhm" and he called back! He said "All rite preparations are all good so yeah.... Your famous now so have a nice day!" He hung up and I screamed in joy because now I was famous!!!!! I couldn't beliv it took me that long and it was just that easy. I told Peter and he said "mmm yeah ccool" and I hugged and we kissed. Then we ate some lunch that was recycled dandelion juice samwiches and we ate it. It tasted bad but it was healthy and cool. It made me want to throw up. But we ate it and I brushed my teeth and I left. I had to go to Manehattim to see Ratity and buy cool stuff.

"See ya later" I said to peter and I flew away.

Author's Note:

I dont own the web-sights i named here ;) XD
....
....
...........
./...
.......
i worked at facebook onse tho...... jk lol XDXDXXDX