• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 1,353 Views, 78 Comments

Sketti Go: The Brilliant - Xx soul sorrow xX



Sketti Go was a normal baker living the dream but she didn't want that. Learn about her rise to fame.

  • ...
35
 78
 1,353

Peter Sparkler, part 3: the Aftermath

I flew quickly to my house and I smashed inside the door and I barged the door down. I sat there panting like Pinkie Pie when she stood on the table in the episode known as Bridle gossip if y'know what I mean ;) Anyway I flew there and I was panting and my mom was sitting on couch. She said "Hey Sketti what's wong?"

I said "Nothing, just Sunshiney died and I need to go date Peter right away!"

My mom laughed gently so beauty and said "Okay, have fun... Feel free to take as much as you want from my purse before you go, ok?" Then she picked up a book about a murderer and started reading it so immersed.

I smiled at her and I ran to her purse and took out some money. Then I put it in my pocket of the shortshorts I wore and I flew off into the sunset and I said "I'm comin to get you Peter Sparkler."

I flu to his house which was a big mansiun like mine. I nocked on the door and Peter himself came to the door. I said "Peter will you go out with me" and he looked confused but he said "ummmmmm yeah ok sure."

I screeched in joy and I hugged him then we left to get icecreams and we went to it. but along the way me and Peter Sparkler had a deep emotional conversation that went like this.

"Hey Sketti Go I know you knew my plot now to make u love me and I guess it worked haha."

"Yeah" I said and I kissed him in his hair that was sweaty from flying.

We told good jokes and we laughed and we finally at the ice ceream place. I got a Double Dippin' Supa Scoop which has 6 different rare earth metals in the topping. I got 2 straws so we could share and we shared it except I kept slurping it and I sneezed in it but we ate it anyway with the straws since Peter didn't mind. It had straberries in it too.

It was real delicious and afterword we kissed under the moon by the sunset sky and it was so romantic and beautyfilled and the ice cream guy told us to leave since we were disgusting and they were closing anyhow. So yeah we left.

But when we were left, I seen my other 2 friends by the icecream and they were laughing I think they were laughing at us!!! I said Oh No You Di'int and I flyed over to Deth and Mintlily and I smacked them both. Death had black cherry ice crem and it spilled because I nocked it over when I smacked her. Mintlily had the mint kind. Anyhow it spilled and they glared at me and Mint said "Why did you done that?????"

"Because your making fun of us" I screamed. I flew away crying and Peter glared at them then he followe me and he put his arm around me and he said "It's okay Sketti"

We flyed away fast but I seen Death and she was comin' for us!!!!! She was levitating her self and also Mint??????? I didn't even know you could do that but anyhow She was comin for us!!! Her magic was like dark purple by the way. Anyway I screamed and flew in evasive maneuvers and Peter used his cool brite blue magic to fend them off.

We fighted and then we won and we left. It was a great victorry for our new found love and we love eachother. We kissed under the sun since the battle tooked all nite.