• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 3,716 Views, 179 Comments

Team Crafted's Pony Adventures! - Starkvenger



Sky and the gang return to Equestria to visit! and maybe take part in some fun stuff!

  • ...
7
 179
 3,716

Infestation

Ty struggled against the ropes. "We have to get out of here!" he said, trying to chew them off. The colts gave him looks of sorrow. "Guys. We're not giving up! Sky's in trouble and we have to help him!" he said, the anger in his voice rising. "Hey maybe if I stretch my wings out, they can bust the ropes!" Jason said, flexing his wings.

Jason pushed his wings out, causing the ropes to creak and grow. "Almost...there..." Jason said as he forced open his wings with all his might. Suddenly, the ropes snapped, leaving an exhausted Jason panting on the ground. "...I...did it..." Jason said weakly. He stood up and grabbed a dagger off the ground, using it to cut off the ropes around his friends.

"There." He said proudly. Ty smiled and looked around. "Ok, so Sky said he was going to check the downtown area, so I'll go there, you guys go make sure those changelings pay for what they did, and don't let them hurt anypony. Got it?" The colts nodded in agreement, then ran off to do their job.

Ty ran down the cobble street, looking around him for Sky. "Sky where are you..." he whispered, galloping as fast as he could.

Sky ran through the streets, clenching his dagger in his mouth. He scanned the area around him, searching for the hideous insect ponies. "Where are you..." he thought. Just then, Sky heard a scream. He whipped his head around in the direction of the scream, looking for it's source. The noise had come from a gingerbread house-looking building. "Sugar-cube Corners." Sky said in horror. He leapt into action, his hooves pounding against the smooth cobble, clicking as he ran.

Sky burst through the bright pink doors, a small bell chiming as he looked around. "Hello? Anypony here?" Sky called. No answer. Thoughts rushed through his head. "I'm going to make those dumb bugs pay for disturbing Ponyville..." Sky brought himself back to reality. He called out again. Nopony answered.

Sky ran towards the stairs, his anger starting to rise. He galloped up the stairs, calling out as he ran. "Hello? Anypony up here?" Sky finally reached the top of the staircase. "H-hello?" he called, his courage starting to waver. Sky reminded himself of what he'd do the the bug ponies, and anger took the place of the fear. Sky walked slowly around, being careful not to startle anypony if they were up here. "Hello?" he asked. No answer. Sky sighed and headed for the stairs.

Suddenly, Sky felt a sharp pain in his shoulder blade. "What the-" He looked at his shoulder, and poking out of his golden fur was a little dart, complete with small red feathers. "Sleeping dart?" Sky asked himself as he pulled out the dart. Pain flooded his side, causing him to stagger. Sky spun around, trying to see who had shot him.

Sky heard a cackling sound, and a changeling emerged out of the shadows. "Help me!" the changeling called in a girlish voice. Sky snarled, and the bug pony snickered. Sky started to get dizzy, and his vision started to fail him. "Night-night son of Herobrine..." the changeling cackled. Then, everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ω ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ty was out of breath. He slowed to a walk, trying to get air back into his lungs. "I...hate...running..." he panted. Then, Ty's ear swiveled around, and he heard a soft sound. Ty whipped around, and galloped in the direction of the noise. Soon, He came upon a small cottage, with several windows broken. Ty opened the door slowly, making it creak. "Shhh." he told the door. Ty crept around, being careful not to make a sound.

Suddenly, a crash came from the other room. Ty ran to the room, his horn lighting up. He burst through the doorway to find a changeling on top of a magenta mare with a light and dark pink mane and tail, the mare trying to scream for help.

The changeling hissed at the mare and sunk his fangs into her flesh, causing her to cry out in agony. The changeling flew off of her and stared. Slowly the mare's eyes changed from an ivy green to a piercing light blue, her pupils disappearing and foam forming at her mouth. Ty shuddered. Her body began to change, and Ty heard the sickening sound of bones cracking as her spine re-aligned itself. Wing bones tore out of her flesh, as leathery skin surrounded it. She screamed as her teeth became sharp and her body changed form. The mare fell to the ground in a smoking pile, breathing heavily.

What the heck just happened? Ty didn't have time to think about it. He held his dagger firmly in his magic, and launched it at the changeling, the blade digging into it's shoulder. The changeling roared in pain. The bug pony glared at his attacker, hissing and bearing his fangs.

Ty smiled and pulled out the dagger with his magic, then forcing it back into the changeling in his chest. The changeling hissed at Ty, and started to advance, but suddenly froze. It's eyes glazed over and it fell to the ground, dead as a doorknob. Ty stared at the changeling, green blood oozing out of its chest. "Gross." Ty said to himself, walking over to the mare.

She was breathing weakly and had her eyes closed. She was a complete changeling now and Ty knew what he had to do. He just didn't want to do it.

Ty sighed and closed his eyes tightly, bringing the dagger up in his magic. He then brought it down and into the side of the mare, flinching when he heard her squeal. Ty's breath was shaky and uneven as he opened his eyes. He stared at the ponied before him, and tears flooded his eyes. "I- I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." he said, dropping the dagger.

The knife clattered to the floor as Ty turned and walked down the stairs, his eyes on the floor. Ty walked out of the house, his head down. He wiped the tears from his eyes and looked around, only to find the town ravaged by bug ponies.

"Sky. Where are you. Your team needs you." Ty pleaded, looking around.

Author's Note:

Enjoy :) Sorry for taking so long but I've been working on Lyra's tale and being exhausted lately didn't help. but hope you like it! :)

Comments ( 14 )

The Budder agrees. THIS. IS. AWESOME! I read the Prequel and it was AWESOME! KEEP IT UP! :pinkiehappy:

4882017 well thank you very much. :pinkiehappy:

You're back..... Im nearly crying ... Thank you!

4882350 hey ain't no thing but a chicken wing! lol yea sorry :ajsleepy: BUT IM BACK BABY!!! :twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:


4882452 *Hugs Racha* Celebration time! :pinkiegasp:

So is anyone in Team Crafted (albeit formerly) a fan of MLP in real life? (Or in the fiction?)

OMG YES! New Chapter! Im so happy! *cries tears of joy* btw great chapter! :pinkiesmile:

RC

Cant wait for ssundee to enter and kickass.

IT UPDATED! HOORAY!

Inspiration manefestation

:pinkiehappy: Sky: SOOOOO.....much BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEERR!!!!
Deadlox: Sky calm dowwn!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Omg I love this plot line!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Oh and are they ever going back to minecraftia?:unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment