• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 3,716 Views, 179 Comments

Team Crafted's Pony Adventures! - Starkvenger



Sky and the gang return to Equestria to visit! and maybe take part in some fun stuff!

  • ...
7
 179
 3,716

Easter! Part 3

Ty snuck around the colts, even though he was invisible. Using his magic, he levitated a yellow bomb out of his basket and shook it like Sky had told him to. Ty rolled the egg towards the colts, who turned when they heard the egg. They paused for a moment, staring at the colorful thing before BOOM! the egg exploded in a cloud of yellow. Ty scrambled to get away from them, because he would be able to be seen.

Ty got away successfully, and was left there, panting and wheezing. Slowly, the cloud of yellow smoke died down, and what was left in its place were two sparkling yellow colts. Bajan and Fluffy moaned. "What was that?!" Fluffy asked, trying to shake the yellow dust off. "This is going to ruin my fur!!! Get it off! Get if off!" he said, running in circles, trying to use Bajan's shirt to get it off. However, Bajan's shirt was a bright yellow, so it did nothing. Ty bursted out laughing, causing his magic to fail and him to become visible. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed, scrambling on the ground, wheezing from laughing so hard.

Ty soon composed himself, and walked over to the frustrated colts. "What...*cough* was that?" Bajan asked, choking on yellow dust. "That, my friends, was Sky's new egg weapon. Yea, so instead of stink bombs, Sky put these bad boys in each basket as ammo, so you could protect yourselves, as well as get other players. And you two, are out." Ty said with pride. Bajan groaned. He hated losing, and he hated having to give stuff up. Reluctantly, the pair emptied their baskets into Ty's, and he disappeared in a flash. "Thank you!" invisible Ty said, running away from the pair.

Up in the air, Sky has watched everything. For a few moments, he thought his partner had been hit with his own bomb, but he breathed a sigh of relief watching Ty running off towards the park. Sky followed him, his basket now twice as full slowing him down.
Sky eventually found Ty at the park, hiding in a Spiral-fruit bush they had cleared out. There was only one way inside the fort, as the outside was covered in spikes that make you itch. Sky and Ty had dug out a door, cleared out the inside, and went to the hospital four times to make the fort. Sky lifted up the stone that hid the entrance and climbed through the soft soil hole. He covered the rock back on the hole and climbed out into the fort.

The fort was about six feet around and five feet high. Big enough for two ponies, considering they were only four foot three. Inside was a small wooden table, about the size of Scootaloo, an old mattress, a few buckets, some daggers laying on the floor, a dark lantern hanging from the top of the bush, and a budder sword sitting on a stool. Sky looked around, taking in the place. "It's been a long time since we've been here." Sky said, picking up the daggers.

Ty said nothing. He was staring at something on the wall, but Sky could see what. "What you looking at buddy?" Sky asked as he walked over to his friend. Ty was staring at an old picture in a frame, with him, Ty, Husky, and Bajan standing there, trying to look cool. "We were only seven in this picture Adam." Ty finally spoke.

Ty never called Sky Adam, unless he was thinking or serious. "Yea, but that was when we first came here bro. We were only seven." he said. That was the one thing he didn't include in his story about the first time he and Ty came to equestria. They had been stuck there for two years.

Sky stared at the picture, taking it all in. "Yea. This picture is what helped us keep our sanity, remember?" Sky said with a chuckle. Ty chuckled as well, tearing his gaze away from the photo. "Sky, that's why I didn't want to come back. I was afraid we would get stuck here again." he said, his ears laying back on his head. "Pretty stupid of me huh. If we hadn't have come back, we never would have met Twilight or her friends, and we wouldn't have as much of a grasp on the world as we do now." he said. "But enough phycology crap. lets go find the eggs." he said, picking up his basket. Sky nodded and took one last look at the old photo. He then chased off after Ty.

Ty had gone invisible again, and this time made Sky invisible as well. Sky and Ty walked through town, searching for targets. "We have to be careful though." Sky whispered. "Jordan had the same kind of glasses as me, so he'll be able to spot us." He said, flying in the air a bit to get a better view. "Hmm...that's odd." he said. "What?" Ty asked, walking along. "There's nopony in sight." Sky replied, landing on the ground with a thud. Ty sighed and continued to walk, taking in the fresh air.

Suddenly, the pair heard a loud boom, and a mushroom cloud of grey smoke. "Jordan." Ty said, racing towards the smoke. Sky shot into the clouds, the cloud's water vapor making him visible. He shot through the air, heading in the direction of the smoke. Sky looked down, and saw Husky, Jason, Bajan, and Fluffy in a pile, while Jordan and Bashur were laughing their flanks off. Sky stared at the pair, chuckling at the sight. Then, Sky heard a familiar beeping noise.

BOOM! the egg bomb went off and Sky was sent into a blind smoke cloud. "I CAN'T SEE!!!" he yelled, rubbing his eyes. Sky lost his balance, and slipped off the cloud. He was sent spiraling downwards, not knowing he was falling. Sky had finally gotten the dust out of his eyes to see dirt, speeding towards him. Sky spread out his wings, but not in time. He hit the ground with a thud, causing his glasses to crack, his wings to wrap around him, and his vision to go black.

To Be Continued....

Author's Note:

Whew! Final chapter of Easter! Yay! Ok, so I've been thinking...a lot...and I wanted to know what you guys REALLY think about this series. Does it need more action? More drama? (ugh) More humor? Comment below and i'd really like to hear from you guys. Also, if you have an idea for the story, I'd love to hear it. I might just add it into the story, but i'll make sure to give you credit. That's all i needed to say, so bye! :)

BTW: Don't you just love me for that ending? >:) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!