• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 3,716 Views, 179 Comments

Team Crafted's Pony Adventures! - Starkvenger



Sky and the gang return to Equestria to visit! and maybe take part in some fun stuff!

  • ...
7
 179
 3,716

The Origins Of Enderlox

It had been a few weeks since Jordan had seen Enderlox. He had warned Sky like he was told, and Sky told him not to worry. But he couldn't help but worry. This week was the last week of winter, and Husky said Winter Wrap up would be coming soon.

Jordan was in his room thinking about Enderlox when he heard a knock on his door. "Sparklez? You in there?" it was Sky. "Come in." Jordan said. Sky opened the door and walked in along with Husky, Bajan, and Jason. "You still worried about Enderlox bro?" Sky asked. Jordan nodded. "Who..or What is Enderlox?" he asked.

Sky sat down on Jordan's bed. "Ok. You guys wanna know?" he asked. The colts nodded and sat on their haunches. "Ok. Well, take a seat, cause this is a long one. It all happened on a warm Sunny day. This was way before Team Crafted was ever formed. Anyway, me and Ty were walking around, looking for pigs when we saw something that caught our eyes. It was a cave made of obsidian and Bedrock. We ran over to it and started breaking the obsidian.

Once in the mine, we dug deep down until we came upon a weird looking portal. it looked like a nether portal but it was made of bedrock. We were skeptical at first, but eventually we jumped in. The portal disappeared behind us. On the other side of the portal was a palace. Well, a palace made of Bedrock. At the end of the room we were in was a majestic budder throne. Me and Ty ran to it because it was the only familiar thing there.

Suddenly, the torches on the walls flickered and blew out. It was completely dark except for two white glowing eyes. It hit me. We were in the lair of Herobrine. The torches flickered back on ad Herobrine laughed maniacally. He had a deep voice and spoke to is slowly. "Adam my son. You have betrayed me. The time has come for you to perish." He said. "No dad! I'll try harder! Please!" i yelled, because i really did want to please my dad. Herobrine shot a beam of energy at me. Ty saw this and jumped in front of me, absorbing the blast.

He groaned in pain as a dark purple aura surrounded him, lifting him into the air. Enderdragon wings ripped out of his flesh, making him scream in agony. A tail grew from his back, spikes tore out of his back, and his teeth became sharp. Ty roared in pain as his fingers grew claws and his ears became pointed. It hurt me to see my best friend go through such pain. The aura faded and Ty fell from the air. He landed with a *Thud* on the ground. I ran to Ty and kneeled next to him. "Ty! Buddy! Speak to me dude! Please! I need you..." i said.

Ty opened his warm brown eyes and looked at me. "I-i'm sorry Adam. He's...he's taking over...." he said weakly. "Who buddy! Who!" i asked him. "E..End..Enderlox..." and with that, Ty fainted. I stepped away from him, not wanting to believe what was in front of me. Ty opened his eyes, but they were no longer brown. They were a terrifying bright green. Enderlox had taken over my best friend. He flew up and laughed. "MWAHAHAHA!!! Adam! Your friend is gone. He can no longer help you. Prepare to be......Destroyed!" he yelled, and began to dive-bomb me. I prepared to be obliterated. I stood there waiting, my hands covering my face, and eventually looked up. In the air, Enderlox was twitching and spinning around. Ty was fighting back! I cheered for him. "Go Ty! You can beat em!" I yelled.

Suddenly, the dragon tail vanished from his back, the spikes and wings went back into his flesh, the horns gone and his teeth and ears back to normal. The claws disappeared and Ty fell from the sky. I ran to catch him and slid on my butt. I caught him in my arms, but he was out cold. I ran back to the base, with Ty in my arms, and gathered my friends at the time. Husky, Bajan and Jason, this is why you did this. Anyways, I had them gather the thing they cherished most and combine them. I had Seto enchant the items into two amulets.

One, the amulet i always wear, and the other, Ty's amulet. He hides it under his shirt, but its always on him. The amulet was the only thing keeping Enderlox imprisoned when Ty was too weak to fight him." Sky finished his story. Husky gasped. "The amulet must have fallen off during the race!" he said. "I saw something shining in the road when Ty had picked me up, before...well, before I passed out." Jordan said, blushing and rubbing his head with his hoof. "Then we know where to look." Sky said, running out the door. The colts followed him as he ran into the streets. The colts searched the entire length of the race track before they found the amulet, with the gem cracked and the chain muddy and broken.

Sky picked it up and examined it. "Good. Still kinda in one piece." he said, and shoved it into his shirt pocket. Just then, the colts heard the trotting of hooves down the road. A orange earth pony with a yellow mane was pulling a bid wagon full of apples. "Howdy boys!" she said. "Hi Applejack." Husky said. Bajan smiled and Jordan waved. "Hey AJ, have you seen PonySorcerer lately?" Sky asked. "Um.. last time i saw him he was at Twilight's checking out some spell books." she replied, pulling the apple cart away. Sky ran to Twilight's, followed by the colts.

He burst through the door to see Seto checking out four different books about spells. "Seto...err....i mean Pony sorcerer! I need your help dude!" Sky said. He pulled out the amulet and showed it to Seto. "Can you fix it?" he asked. Seto sighed. "Bring it to the house. I'll see what i can do." he said, levitating the stack of books by his side and walking out the door.

Once the colts got back to the house, Seto and Sky walked in his room. Sky set the broken amulet on the table in his room. "Ok. Now go. Magic is very hard to control and i don't want you getting hurt." Seto said, pushing him out of the door. Sky sighed. "Well, the only thing to do now is wait."

To be Continued!

Author's Note:

lol bet you guys feel the same way as Sky! lol seeing how long it takes me to get these things published! XD lol anyway hope you like! Like for more! :D