• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 3,994 Views, 205 Comments

Wanted beast - ZheTwidashLover



A strange creature is discovered when it walks out of an alley and starts a panic by threatning to eat every pony it sees. When a squad of pegasi try to eliminate it, it gets away and starts stalking ponies on moonless nights.

  • ...
32
 205
 3,994
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 87 )

i had almost forgotten about this huh. continue

3A
3A #2 · Apr 16th, 2014 · · ·

Please continue. :applecry:

I am very confuzzled right now.

Oh gods that was hilarious.
I, I can't even.

IT LIVES!!!!!
Also hilarious chapter, the chars better seems to be bent on keeping everyone away, even those who just want to understand him, this can lead to be a flaw and the direction I predict you will go is to have him unravel himself slowly and let rainbow in.

what ? why :derpytongue2:

...what did I just read, and why did I read it? Who's going to explain this?

:moustache:

4241730
Why does it need to be explained?

I actually almost forgot that this fic existed. Please continue....
Side note, I love that rereading that question part, you can completely understand his train of thought and questions.

okay that was actually pretty funny. i applaud you on dash's mental breakdown.

This is a good addition. I just wish you did more updates on this story. Get some good rest.

4241730
Why wouldn't you read it? Seriously, why would the what read where the who was doing it for what and why?

Also: Can we please have an update more than twice a year? I'll make you a cake!

Ow. That made my brain hurt. I now have regrets.

4241868

why would the what read where the who was doing it for what and why?

I think you mean :
Why would the who read the what about the who who was doing the what in the where if the who was trying to find out about the why the who was doing the what.

Yes I'm serious and somewhat bored.

4241963
I'm not bored enough, and math's fried my brain for the night.

I also failed in channeling my inner Jack.

4241966
I'm IN class right now. Teachers kinda busy, so we have this time where we basically can't do anything till she dismisses us.

4241974 Yeah, I guess that could be a thing. I was just trying to unwind from this accursed business math homework, and it was only somewhat successful xD

4241981
I know that feel bro.

Oh God that conversation sounds like something that the Lutice twins would have :rainbowlaugh:

Yyyaaaayyyy this is back!:pinkiehappy:

Some serious Hugo Weaving dialogue going down here
"Who is but a form, following the function of what..."

Nice chapter :moustache:

Wait so... He's a shadow demon?

Please respond I'm thoroughly confozzled.

I know I understood this, but that's not the issue.
The issue is this:
I don't know how I know, I just know that I know, y'know

Ok, just to clarify; he's a human, and he has shadow magic which allows him to create illusions and large black wings for himself?
Pros: I liked reading this because it's unique; human in Cloudsdale
Cons: Spaces after apostrophes, basic misspellings, clumped together actions that are sometimes confusing. He's also stayed in an alley for the past couple chapters, maybe a change of scenery?
Overall, I like this story, and I want to see it take off (huehue), but I recommend getting an editor, and clarifying his abilities. Up until this chapter, I was only aware that he had retractable magic wings. Just trying to give some constructive criticism, I enjoy your work ^_^

harpoons? well i got unly 2 words for that: HARPOON RUN :refrence

I'm confused :rainbowhuh: but i'm having fun:rainbowwild:. Keep at it if you would.

..Well... alliteration aside, it's good to see a new chapter. It's a bit too wordy, though. You could have accomplished the same goals of the narrative with something else and actually packed in more story...but you didn't. When perhaps, is the next chapter?

Will we have to wait another 4 months for another update?

4243449 Could be, I write when I feel like it. You could see an update in a day or two, but it could be a year... Don´t get your hopes up.

Downvoted and leaving. I dont know how you pulled it off but you did. Before the character was just a weird human with wings and really good at hiding in the shadows. Kinda reminded me of 'Thief'. Now for some reason he has uber shadow powers. I had to stop reading this half way through when Rainbow started to talk to him. So why am I leaving? Read more after the break


This story has no pacing at all, things are just suddenly happening. I'm not too sure but wasn't Rainbow asleep in her hotel room last chapter? Why was she suddenly there? How could she see him despite his awesome uber shadow powers? Why does she feel comfortable enough to talk to him even though he creates fear?

Your character interaction is cringe worthy. The way Rainbow acts is OOC without cause. Why is she acting so nice to a creature? The only thing she does know is that it has physically and psychologically hurt her friends. So why is she approaching this thing like Fluttershy would to a bunny?

Then we have the main character. In the first chapter it came off as a regular guy. This chapter felt off in the sense that he now has a very Discord like personality. Riddles and the like. I couldnt even finish this chapter so I cant comment further sadly.


So to sum it up, I dont like this chapter. It pretty much ended up like your first one when you posted it. Wrong in a lot of places and needs work. Sadly, I wont be sticking around to see the results. All I can wish you is luck.

I am happy to admit that I kept track until the last third of the questioning.

4242384 what when how? The how when who? Or the who what when how?

4246475 Has the syntax been invented yet? I won't say I can't say it hasn't not been invented yet because that has yet to be seen, hasn't it?

Haha that was awesome!

4245615 The human adapts to the ponies he´s trying to keep away and since Rainbow knew what he was doing he tried something else.

I don´t explain why Rainbow can see him because the human doesn´t know how she did it, I was going to explain that later.

As to why Rainbow is suddenly in that alley, weeeell, that was kind of a spurr of the moment thing and the only reason you got a chapter at all. I was completely stuck and didn´t know what to write until I had that idea, then it just came to me.

Also, I like OP OC if they´re OP in the right way.

Comment posted by DavidPony deleted Apr 17th, 2014
Comment posted by DavidPony deleted Apr 17th, 2014

[youtube=H5Tt47j9__8]
reminds me of this :pinkiehappy:

Is it weird that I was able to follow that... even though I drank about ten shots of vodka and a few vodka gummy bears?

4251320 I´d think it was easier that way :yay::rainbowwild:

4253099 You might be right :rainbowwild:

would request some more

He had a Discord moment

This is awesome I need to read more of this please write more

moar pls

Amazing MOAR PLZ :pinkiehappy::yay::twilightsmile::rainbowlaugh::ajsmug::raritystarry:

Please?:fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment