• Published 19th May 2012
  • 28,671 Views, 391 Comments

Bechdel's Law - Aurora



Honestly Twilight, what's a slumber party without talk about colts?

  • ...
39
 391
 28,671
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 152 )

It's over 20,000 words of Rarishy at their absolute finest.
Ponies get laid like crazy. :pinkiehappy:
Fluttershy fucks somepony in a dragon costume. :moustache:
Incredible authoring of ultimate power. :heart:

I would say something more coherent, but if you're down here, you are not reading the chapter. So get back up there. :raritywink:

Dude.
Just... dude. Rari-shy might just be my new favorite ship.

should we expect a similar wait time for the next chapter because, if we would, it will be fine for the quality is worth waiting for..

Going from increasingly depraved clop and just dropping that Dragonshy drawing on us without any sort of warning? I nearly tore a muscle switching between D'AAW and laughing. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Fluttershy.png Rar?

"No! No... it's fine. You're right. It sounds... kind of nice. Um... please, if you don't mind, f-fuck me, Rarity. " Best. Line. Ever.

Ah. Simply wondrous. The portrayal of Fluttershy trying to be dominant, and of Rarity trying to love her... Hot and beautiful and fantastic. The scene in the tub was so moving I actually had tears in my eyes, and I cheered aloud when Rarity finally dropped the walls. Masterfully done.

Please keep writing, I'll keep reading!

I ship Rarishy now. :yay::heart::raritywink:
Word to the wise: Don't watch Putting your Hoof Down after reading. You're gonna have a bad time. :trixieshiftright:

1448251

Unless you're into that sort of thing. //dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/Spike_lolface.png

Speaking of Spike... :moustache:

1448251 Green had a scene with the aftermath of that episode... it was kinda heart-wrenching...

Holy... fuck. (Pun not in-- no, it was intended, I'm sure)
That was some really, REALLY good stuff right there. Lovely written, messy feelings evolving into pure love, enough "aww" to give diabetes to who knows how many? Heck, that Dragonshy picture alone had me going all "HNNNNGGG!" for a good while.

But for some reason, I think that the phrase “Darling... in all seriousness, would you mind terribly mounting me? As in, right now?” might very well be my favorite part.
It's hard to dethrone Twilestia as my OTP, but if any other ship has a chance, it's probably this one. And you just gave it a really damn big boost. No amount of upvotes would properly convey how I feel about this chapter.

The time I took to read this...was very well spent. The only bad thing about this.... is that the chapter is already over and I already crave for moar:raritycry:. Or maybe it's a good thing? Can't decide.:twilightblush:

You sure kept me enjoyed with this awesome fic, I look forward for more!

And for your awesomeness, you deserve a naughty Dashie:rainbowwild:

I was wondering when I'd get to see the finished piece, with artwork. Beautiful, filthy and steamy. You two do great work and truly know your characters as well as you know the ins and outs (and pelvic thrusts) of literary sex.

........Fluttershy in.......a dragon suit doing that and......and......................I'm semi-speechless......*explodes into rainbows of approval, joy, and overall YES*

Commence Read.

1446998

Agreed with this.

The thought of Dragonshy and Rarity....:yay: :heart: :raritywink:

:pinkiegasp::rainbowhuh::applejackconfused:

I have no freaking idea what I just read, so I'll focus on some smaller bits right now.

“Ha ha ha!” she cackled, ”Mine is an evil laugh!”

Oh, dear LORD. You can't just slip a reference like that into such context! Ow, my sides... You magnificent bastard, you.

Fluttershy, meanwhile, was concluding her hushed conversation with Twilight, leaning in so closely that her muzzle nearly touched the unicorn’s ear, which had perked up and swivelled towards her. Her whispered words were completely indecipherable to anypony else; her already quiet voice lowered to subaudible levels. But Twilight could still understand, apparently, nodding and smiling at her co-conspirator.

Hmm, this passage has given me an idea for a fic... not a cloppy one, but shippy nonetheless.

“Fluttershy, you... Even then? You and Pinkie planned this?”

“Um... Maybe a little bit?”

“Oh... you manipulative, deceitful, wonderful mare you!”

If this story had a TvTropes page, that would be under Crowning Moment of Awesome, I think.

So, anyway... Yeah, this entire story is, quite frankly, bizarre, and yet... wow. Just wow.

I may stop tracking this now, simply because I don't see how it could ever get any better than this. Between this chapter and Ribbons and Lace wrapping up, I feel like I'm being spoiled with all these incredible heaps of quality RariShy.

On a loosely connected tangent, my compliments to the artist of that dragonshy picture. That is downright unhealthy levels of cute right there.

I don't normally comment on clop, but... I think this deserves the break from tradition. That was marvelously written. :eeyup:

1447406
Thanks for pointing that out! Weird how that happened when I haven't touched the coding for that chapter in a while... Anyway, should be fixed now, though it was quite a chore.

Can Applejack's story be with a stallion? Dot get me wrong, this was awesome beyond words, but my beloved AJ should be with a stallion first. :ajsmug:

1449871
Don't y'all worry your purdy head none - stallions'll definitely be involved, or I'll eat my hat! :ajsmug:

Can't guarantee the authors won't pair me up with some filly as well, 'course, but we'll just haveta see, won't we?

1449901
AJ, my dear, it's all gravy. A awesome pony like yerself can be with whoever she wants. Ain't gonna lie and say the idea of you with a fine filly ain't hotter'n Texas in July, but someone should show ya what us males are capable of. Just don't keep me waitn' too long.

Dang it, I don't care WHAT the rest of the fandom thinks, you're best pony, AJ, and not just because you're so cute. Though, I'm a sucker for a southern accent and freckles. :ajsmug:

...wow. That was... I... I have no words for how wonderful that was.

And then they fucked. Again, and again, and again...

This may sound stupid, and you may have heard it many times before, but I can honestly relate to how Rarity feels. The feeling of having your heart broken, then to reduce further damage, lock it away. This is why I enjoyed this story so much more than, quite honestly, any other story of its kind. (though, unlike Rarity, I have not met that special somepony to unlock my hearts cage yet) but that is a completely different story x3

As for my review, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it, mostly due to how amazingly they were charactorized. Fluttershy, even in her more *ahem* raunchy behavior seemed to fit her so very well! (fluttershy being my favorite of the mane six).

Rarity's feelings towards fluttershy also seem so much in charactor for her, even though the idea of her having been completely shattered by an over eager stallion would never have crossed my mind untill reading this, you pulled it off so amazingly!

I am a sucker for romantic clop and you pulled it off so well for me, no matter how kinky it got x3

This is honestly the first time I have taken the time to comment on a story on this site, but the sheer amount of skill you have shown made it impossible for me to NOT tell you how I feel about this wonderfully crafted work of art.
Keep up the amazing work! I eagerly await the kinds of things "Jackie" has gotten herself into x3 (don't kill me! I simply adore that name x3)

:pinkiegasp:Bloody hell...

This is epic, epic cloppery right here.

I won't lie, I started skipping around this chapter a lot, partially because I'm tired, but mostly because I'm not a huge RariShy fan and wasn't wild about the sequel chapter. I look forward to AJ's story, though.

LMAO You totally referenced "Ribbons and Lace"!

1454361 The bit about Rarity inviting Fluttershy over for a lingerie fitting... Or at least it seemed to me.

1454448 lol no, believe it or not that idea was arrived at independently, because ponies in undies = hot

That was significantly more... more than I was expecting.

The pros:
-One of the single most inventive clop scenes I've seen apart from maybe that Twiraridash Daring Do roleplay one
-Happy sex is best sex.
-The drama and angst was well balanced and tempered by the loving sense of fun.

The cons:
-Rarity's dialogue was verbose to the point of distraction and bogging down the pacing.
-The Dragonshy scene could have focused more on their full body interplay than just sexual stimuli and perspective input. Without enough visual description and activity in their posture, positioning, interplay and appearance, no matter how hot the sex is, the physicality comes of as bland as the 2 of them riding a tandem bicycle. Just as much sweat and crotch to device action, but not exciting without that body dynamic.
-3 people watching porn of one of them and their ex is one thing. 4 people watching porn of 2 of them together is... wow.
-Also this is really departing from anything reconcilable to canon at this point based on when this is taking place.

1454955
Oooh, a really useful tip for making scenes hotter! Thanks bunches - you're absolutely right about the full-body perspective! I'll definitely try to keep that in mind more, from now on. :raritystarry:

"Here comes Tom!"

:facehoof:

Seriously though, amazing work. Can't wait to see more. Hopefully this won't just end with AJ? I'd like to see what you have in store for Dashie and Pinkie.
Also, for when Dash finds out about Twi's paramour.

1454955 well, the canon assessment is fair, we should probably just tag it AU now lol. Rarity... yeah she talks a lot... I actually removed good chunks of her narrative... and yes... awkward.... thats why there was little joking going on

1455000 1455077

And I managed to keep my neurotic compulsion to criticize "realism" under control. I've come to terms with the fact that romance and clop fics are fantasies and as such do not need to conform to reality.

Gotta be honest, the first part of this chapter left me pretty cold. There's a lot of telling how people feel, which leaves me feeling kind of detatched.
There's also a couple of spots where a character thinks something, then turns around and says it out loud -- for instance, you exposit Rarity's first time directly to the reader (the "ruffian" bit), when she opens up about it later on in dialogue ("brute").

And then I stopped complaining. Damn... :twilightblush:

Also: I'm midway through Green as I read this. I don't recommend reading two Flarity fics at the same time... it gets hard to remember which events went with which fic.

1455109

Good that you did! Trying to have an author believe that they need to be tied to draconian ideals just gimps how far the writer can take the reader by shuffling everything into a little funnel made out of the concepts of "Realism" and "Adherence to Canon" when no ponyfic can ever be realistic, and automatically defies the very definition of being canon!

I realize it's very difficult not to point out to an author our own particular quirks and beliefs on how writing should specifically be as though it was something wrong, so I'm glad I've found someone who understands restraint instead of joining the masses of gibbering idiots who demand to see stories written one specific way that only they agree with.

Yadda yadda, proud of your restraint, social praise, expression of distaste for the common slack-jaw, companionable remarks.

1460334

For me it's less about draconian ideals than stuff like "Why u horsecock, but no horsepussy?"

1460349

Because horsepussy is huge, sloppy, and horrendously drippy. o.o I don't think most of us can picture Rarity like that... or Shyshy for that matter.

Including a flared/non-flared prepuce-ringed equine stallionhood is one thing, they are still equines. But there are /some/ allowances made towards the fact they are effectively anthromorphic in the purest sense that they do have traits that we normally reserve for humans. Speech, intelligence, civilization, the ability to use tools and express complex/abstract thoughts.

It's not too much of a stretch* to also substitute in other aspects for the sake of appearances or preferences, I'd think.

*:trollestia:

1460468

"huge, sloppy, and horrendously drippy" describes the majority of female anatomy in clop (and hentai), regardless of anatomical correctness anyway. I've read clop with anatomically equine female junk and it "works" just as well as humanized. I mean, physically the only difference is no hair, no inner labia and the clit is inside.
I still consider overly humanized pony genitalia "wrong" I just don't bitch about it because it's the author's fantasy so they can have it how they like it.
But for me, the ponies may be anthro human analogues, but I'd rather like them for what they are, than for what I want them to be.

1460720

And that's when I realized I was about to get into a scientific discussion about the anatomical differences of horsepussy. Some part of myself said, "No Aurora, that's not what is going to happen here." and I thusly decided to concede the point.

1460761

Personally, I don't care about the point anymore, which is what my OP was stating. It's not that my mind changed, I just realized it didn't matter. This discussion was just about clarification to me, not any goal. But nice talking to you.

Wow... That was a lot... :applejackconfused:
A very good lot though!
:yay::heart::raritywink:

1459999 Yeah... We get a lot of that reaction XD You may have noticed this but... Rarity is really freaking wordy. If there's anything she loves nearly as much as Fluttershy... its her own voice.

By the way, nice application of First Girl Wins. My headcanon regarding Fluttershy coming to Ponyville is rather different, but I don't complain. :twilightsmile: ...about that, I mean. I complain a LOT in general. :twilightsheepish:

1461645
She's cheating on Fluttershy with her voice. :pinkiehappy:
But yeah, Rarity's always on stage, even when she's alone. When she isn't, you know things just got serious.

That must have been the most funny clop, maybe even the most funny pony fic in general, I ever read.
And Dragonshy was just so damn adorable, I could have died of diabeties! :yay:

More! :trollestia:

Oh my, that got even better. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment