• Published 25th Oct 2013
  • 11,467 Views, 67 Comments

OhGodWhy's compilation of drunken writings #1: Foalcon Impregnation Nation! - OhGodWhy



OhGodWhy does good on his promise to make you say "Oh God...Why?" With this compilation of stories involving young colts impregnating hot mares!

  • ...
37
 67
 11,467
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

why did you switch characters like that? that was kind of a dick move

3756000 It switched characters cause that's all we had for the Rumble chapters at this point, look to his blog post to see the other pairings for future chapters.

:pinkiecrazy: The new chapters are beautiful...

:pinkiehappy: Keep up the good work matey!

3765380 Fluttershy is next up in Aero's chapters. No Applebloom, and no bear. We've both found Zecora hard to write for, considering she speaks in rhyme constantly.

In can't wait to see them give birth... And how rumbles brother and parents are gonna react.

Why yes zecora speaks in ryme,
for that reason her writings will come in time
:scootangel:

3807542
But rhymes are so boring, all order, no change
So I troll Zecora by rhyming orange

3854468 orange... It ryhmes whith hinge.
Give me a word, and i will ryme it like bird.

3765907 Bah, Zecora's honestly easy, and I'm sad to hear there's no RumblexBearxFlutters coming up. Oh, well.

3986864 well if you can write a chapter for zecora we can consider adding it and credit you accordingly.

3995398 I'll write Zecora, but not the whole. I doubt I'd do right by your Rumble. I'd rather do what I do best, and rhyme my moans while you fondle my breast. :twilightsheepish:

3996722 well it wouldn't have to be with rumble, you could have it with pipsqueak.

Yes! More colt x mare action, please. :raritystarry:

Story status updated to "On Hiatus" I honestly have no desire to continue writing this story right now, and my co-writer seems to be busy with other things, so this fic is on indefinite hiatus.

Colt x Mare action is all the hotter when there is impregnation. Good show!

4492838

Do you require another co-author?

4508927 We'd be happy to see about that, PM either OGW or myself about what chapters you'd want to take up. (While I do I part of the FLuttershy chapter started, I'd been struggling to want to continue it.)

4492838 I thought you write a chapter every time you got drunk?

OhGodWhy do I have a whyboner now? O_O also, random fic finding is random :D

Please continue:applecry:

5653665
Because alucard made it return?:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment