• Published 2nd Dec 2013
  • 3,124 Views, 10 Comments

Who Will Ever Love Me For What I Truly Am? - spetsnaz pinkie pie



Sapphire Shores is loved by many all aroun the world. But is only 'The Fame and Riches' is why they love her. But would anyone truly love her ifthey knew her secret?

  • ...
13
 10
 3,124
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Sapphire Shores? Must read. :pinkiehappy:

:raritydespair: 5 dislikes? I guess people no like male+futa.

that was beautiful.:heart::fluttercry:

"N-no! It can't be!' Sapphire slowly brought her self away from the chair as she stepped beside it. "I-Isaac is that you?"

"Isaac Clarke? You are un-be-LIEVABLY hard to kill. Are you aware of this?"

this was a beautiful fic. It reminds me of that episode of family guy.

"Is it normal for your penis and vagina to touch?"

"Whhaat??!?"

"Yeah I woke up this morning and they were touching."

"You mean you have both!!!"

"Well, yeah, doesn't everybody?"

"Noooooooo!"

Very nice story. :pinkiehappy:

Liked the story a lot.:heart:

Looked like you had quite a few grammatical errors, almost like it was done quickly and pushed through spell-check.

Regardless, well processed story with decent development.

Read this almost 2 years ago, and now I read it again, still pretty good :pinkiehappy:

I REALLY want to like this story. But there's just too many errors. I love the content, but it's hard to enjoy the story when there's two errors every sentence. GREAT story idea, but it feels very rushed.

Login or register to comment