• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 8,346 Views, 168 Comments

Curse of the Demon Pony - JusSonic



A creature from Twilight Sparkle's past returns which has a connection to a long lost love of hers.

  • ...
58
 168
 8,346

Chapter 13: Ben Mare Restored

Author's note
Deleth: Thanks.

Billy Arratoon: Good fights...though for the Ben Mare, Big Macintosh and Shining Armor VS Lorcan, I am taking it in a new direction: they will distract Lorcan while some of their friends free the captive Mane Six and fillies while getting back the Elements. Then Ben will use Nyx to terrorize Lorcan so that the group will escape. The dragon will give chase and corners them but it's a trap so that Spike will step in. As far as I'm concerned, that fight will be a draw.

cornholio4: Boris isn't done yet and there will be more to him soon. Also, Boxco and Dum-Dum will return to their boss soon enough.

So here it is, the final chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 13: Ben Mare Restored

The ponies on the roof are silent as Twilight continues sobbing over Ben. The unicorn has just reunited with her true love...only for him to get killed by the same villain who wanted him dead. It looks the lovers will be never together for all of time...

But then something surprisingly happens: Twilight's necklace gloves and sent little lights into the air. Something begins pouring from the sky as if by magic, much to Fluttershy's attention.

"Rain..." Fluttershy gasped at seeing something shocking happening while no one but her saw.

"Rain; It's already depressing enough here." Rainbow complains that her friend was saying such a thing.

"Raining magical lights," Fluttershy muttered out to point which got everypony to open their eyes to bear witness to something...shocking.

Suddenly, Twilight continues to moan for her loss but then something happens. The rain falling was suddenly becoming powerful beams of light that sparkle into the floor. Twilight stops crying and looks confused as to what's happening. Just then, the Demon Pony's body begins to get covered by fog before he rose up into the air as if by magic! Something's happening...

"Hugh...wha," Then suddenly, to more surprises, the form of Nightmare Moon was covered by the same fog.

Twilight was backing away, looking surprised by this as much as her friends & the princesses by this.

"Sister, this magic..." Luna spoke astounded, this unusual magic, it felt... familiar.

"Yes, yes it is!" Celestia spoke with some hope in her eyes, both sisters know of this magic.

Everyone, Twilight the most, watch in amazement, their grieving ceased to watch in surprise and anticipation. Could this be...?

As the Demon Pony and Nightmare Moon float in mid-air, the Canterlot flag wraps around the furry pony as both him & Nyx begins to glow. The armor that was worn by Nightmare Moon disappears by magic as the large mare makes a little cry before she begins to shrink downward to the size of...her old filly self.

"Looky, Nyx is going back to being herself!" Apple Bloom points her hoof at her friend being return to them as a normal filly.

"Is this for real?" Sweetie Belle asks stumped, not sure if this was real or not.

"Just what's going on here?" Scootaloo ask completely shocked, how was this happening?

But that didn't end with just the reversal of Nightmare Moon, no, it was also affecting one more pony here. The Demon Pony's claws and paws turned into that of pony hooves, both upper and lower. His fur, eyes and teeth begins to change as he and Nyx begins to glow in a flash of light.

The brightness nearly blinded the ponies, but soon saw what happened next, the two in the strange spell were lowered gently to the ground.

"Nyx," Twilight exclaims in surprise as she goes up to her adopted daughter, nuzzling her. "Oh, honey, you're all right."

"Yeah, I guess I am, mommy. But what happened?" Nyx ask her mother in a puzzled way. The little filly isn't supposed to be Nightmare Moon again so what just happened?

"What I'm wondering is what happened to Ben." Spike said puzzled.

Soon enough, everyone was focusing at the Demon Pony's spot, but something was different about him...he was...not the same being from before. Twilight was the first to approach the new pony figure, she tried to reach out to him in precaution, but backed away when the strange pony stood up and looked to his own hooves in...amazement & happiness. It was then, the pony turned around to face Twilight & her group that were surprised to him. It's a brown coated stallion with a spiky like brown mane, green eyes, a long tail and a red collar. The flag is covering his flank right now. Strangely, the pony looks familiar to Twilight, but how? Unless...

"Twilight...it's me." The pony said to Twilight gently while taking her by the upper hooves.

In thinking about it, most of the ponies have felt this pony is getting more familiar but from where? Twilight was skeptical, wondering if she should believe if this pony was or not...him. But then the mare looks into his eyes...and compares them to that of the Demon Pony's, only color...as well as the red collar and gentle look...were similar!

"It..It's you!" Twilight exclaims happily in recognizing the very colt she knew.

"Wait! That's the Demon Pony!" Rainbow Dash held up a bit lost, that's the Demon Pony's true form?

"As in Ben Mare!, Fluttershy ask in wondering if this was Ben Mare's real appearance.

"Well, not anymore on the former. Just...Ben Mare," The former Demon Pony, now known by his real name in his true appearance, said to everyone while he look to Twilight with a smile.

Then without warning, Pinkie Pie's color and mane & tail return to normal with her perky personality returned too! "Yes! Yes! Everypony is happy! Twilight has her special somepony! Wooh-hoo," Better be annoying, but nobody felt like stopping Pinkie Pie when she was right, this was a happy moment.

The group smile and watch as Ben and Twilight smile while hugging one another. The stallion caressed his love's mane...then the two lean forward and kiss each other deeply.

"Aww," Many of the young mares responded in finding this romantic scene touchy.

Then as if by magic, the necklace around Twilight glowed again which caused fireworks from the two ponies kissing, they all went off all over the place. The fireworks reach to the very skies as the darken clouds that shrouded Ponyville were changing to clear white. As the shimmer of the lights brought rays of sunshine, they were also raining upon the rest of the ponies.

Just then, the structures of the damaged areas were miraculously being repaired by the magic as if nothing had ever caused the commotion. Even more so, many ponies were taking noticed from the bright lights on them suddenly made...many of their wings & horns reappear! The citizens cheer for this, the disaster that they believed to have happened was all over.

"I don't believe this!" Spell Nexus gasp in witnessing this featl all the lost & stolen horns & wings were suddenly being returned after the destruction of the Devil's Red Sun.

"Believe it Spell Nexus; it's happening!" Shining Armor exclaimed with a smile as he & Cadance held each other with happiness.

"A miracle has happened! Twilight & everyone has done it!" Cadance exclaim her happiness, knowing Twilight & her group had something to do with this.

"Eeeyep," Big Macintosh nod with a smile in happily agreeing on that one.

Everyone on the rooftop was also receiving the blessing moment from these rains of light. The Pegasus of Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Derpy have gotten their wings back, & the unicorns of Donut Joe & Rarity got their horns again. It was a true miracle that has happened; their lost wings & horns were back on the ones born with them.

"Yeah; I got my wings again!" Rainbow cheers in seeing that her wings are back.

"Me too; I can fly like a bird!" Fluttershy chirp happily as both Pegasus flew into the air.

"Me three, I'm soaring like an eagle!" Derpy flew up above the other two, except when she dive down... "Wh-whoops," Which when she was going to make a loop-de-loop, clashed against the others.

"Gulph," Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash yelp by Derpy's accidental habits.

"Heh, more like a crashing one, but hey, I've lived through that!" Rainbow Dash exclaim with a smile, before all three Pegasus...were just laughing it off, not bothered from this happy moment.

"Oh, magic! Let us never part!" Rarity spoke glamorous as she makes a few things around her float like crazy.

"Oh Rarity," Sweetie Belle rolls her eyes with a smile, glad to see her sister back to her old self.

"Oh man, I feel like celebrate, I feel like making some freshly good donuts!" Donut Joe exclaimed with being so happy that he'll wanna make some donuts for everyone.

"But what 'de hay was 'dat necklace o' Twilight's anyhow? It freed us from our tied state to doing this miracle?" Applejack asks something from the princesses concerning her about the necklace Twilight worn around her neck, like what kinda tricks can it do.

"That necklace was lost for a millennium, it's known as the Love of Eternal." Luna explains to Applejack & many others about that special necklace.

"Its powers are almost like the Elements of Harmony, but with different requires." Celestia stated with a smile about such a very rare item indeed. "It takes in the most affection of one's love to turn it into a miracle. You could almost call it the Element of Hope." The princess gave an example in how some ponies could see the necklace for what it can do.

"Oh, an element like that must surely be a wonderful gift to Mommy from Daddy!" Nyx state that somehow, Ben Mare found a very rare item and it's thanks to that item that this miracle happened.

"Oh and speaking of which...Ben Mare, it's been a long time since I've last saw you like this. I...I really miss you."

Twilight looks puzzled, wondering what her teacher was talking about: she misses Ben; the stallion's eyes came to tears...of happiness! Suddenly Ben rushes over to the alicorn and nuzzles her while exclaiming this surprising thing, "Mother! Oh, I missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too...my son." Celestia said, nuzzling Ben right back with tears of happiness coming from her own eyes.

"Mother," The Mane Six, even Twilight, gasp in surprise and shock upon hearing this.

"Son," The CMC and Nyx ask in amazement. Is everypony really hearing this?

"Tia, are you saying what I'm hearing right?" Luna asks Celestia in shock and amazement. "Did you call Ben...'son'?"

"Ben Mare...is my adopted son." Celestia explains to the other ponies, making them gasp some more. "It was years ago when it happened..."

-----------

It was raining one night in Canterlot as per scheduled by the weather crew of Pegasus ponies. The princess herself was trotting near the front doors of the castle, ready to go to bed for the night...when Celestia heard knocking coming on the doors themselves.

Curiously, Celestia opens the doors but saw no pony there...but then she heard crying and looks down. The princess gasps as she saw a little male foal in a basket, crying while sleeping.

Celestia was narrating this, "I found Ben when he was a little foal; he was abandoned on the front doors of the palace that night."

---------

Celestia brought the foal in as she and one of her servants discuss what to do. The foal sleeps in his basket, no longer disturbed by the rain.

"One of my advisers and I discuss what to do with the foal." Celestia's voice narrates. "He suggests that we leave Ben to the orphanage for him to live at..."

Celestia came over to the basket, inspecting him, but then the little Ben hugs the alicorn by the nose like a teddy bear. The ruler of Celestia gave out a warm smile.

"But...I couldn't bring myself to do it, Ben deserves better. So I made my decision to take him in as my son like I've always wanted since...well, that's another story." Celestia's voice admits with a sigh.

Celestia uses her magic to bring Ben into her upper legs, hugging her new son gently.

--------------

We see Celestia feeding her son who happily made a mess while throwing some food at his mother. Despite this, the alicorn smiles as if not worrying about this at all.

"I took care of him because I do my wish for my servants to do so all the time. I was able to make sure to do it whenever I am not doing my royal duties." Celestia's voice narrates.

In another part of the flashback, we see the princess and Ben, a few years older, playing in the garden and with Philomena, the colt giggles happily while doing so.

"Ben was shy and was worried around strangers...so I made my servants of the castles, even the guards, sworn to secrecy to never tell anyone because I don't want Ben to get a lot of attention if he doesn't want any." Celestia's voice continues.

One night, after telling Ben a bedtime story, Celestia grins as she kisses her son goodnight.

"We enjoyed those times together, but I feel like there comes a time when my son needs to be around other foals...so I have him be in a normal pony school in hopes that he makes a lot of new friends." Celestia's voice said gently, you can imagine her smiling right about now.

"So the school staff knew...and they never told anypony to avoid attention for Ben?" Twilight's voice asks Celestia's in wonder.

"Correct. Only Ben should decide when to tell other ponies. I care for my son like a mother always should..."

In another part of the flashback, Celestia looks stunned as a guard told her about what happened to Ben Mare on that day.

"I was...devastated on that day when my baby foal has disappeared...taken away by a Demon Pony that night after Twilight became my personal student." Celestia's voice is heard speaking in sadness. "It was worst as when I have to banish Luna to the moon. Nightmares of that day haunted me and I was secretly brought to tears ever since that day..."

Celestia sat on the bed in her room, glancing at the moon where her sister Luna's shadowed silhouette is at. The princess, remembering her son, sobs herself to sleep...she has lost both the ponies that Celestia has cared about...

------------

"So that's what the guard was talking about...when you speak in sadness outside Ben's room." Nyx said, understanding now. "You were mourning over daddy's disappearance, right?"

Celestia nods in sadness while saying, "Yes...I was. Even when Luna was restored and returned to me...my son is still missing." The alicorn smiles while nuzzling Ben. "But Ben, you are back, my son!"

"Yeah, mother." Ben said while turning to Twilight in a bit of regret. "Sorry about not telling you, Twi...I just..."

"It doesn't matter if you're a son of a ruler or not. I love you no matter what." Twilight giggles while hugging her love once more.

"Uh, if Ben's Celestia's adopted son, wouldn't it be awkward since the princess is Twilight's aunt through Cadance?" Fluttershy ask her friends in concern.

"Oh relax. Pony relationships are different than the humans that Megan and her family come from!" Pinkie insists to Fluttershy with a giggle. "Besides, Ben is adopted, not her real son so it doesn't matter!"

"I guess you're right."

---------

The ponies cheer on as the Mane Six, Celestia and their group came out of the castle, obviously cheering for the disaster being over. Shining and Cadance came forward for a better look.

"There's my sister and her friends along with the princesses, Nyxie and..." Shining said then looks surprised upon seeing a familiar stallion. "Wait, that stallion, is..."

"It's Ben!" Cadance exclaims eagerly as she and Shining rushes over to the group, "Ben, cousin! You're alive!"

"Hey, cousin Cadance," Ben said as he and Cadance nudges each other. Shining look stunned yet looks excited. Ben Mare is back and is alive! "Good to see you again..."

"I can't believe. You're back, Ben! My own cousin is back!'

"Cousin," Shining ask in surprise and confusion, wondering if he heard Cadance right. Is she talking about Ben Mare...

"CITIZENS OF CANTERLOT, OUR SISTER HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!" Luna booms to the ponies in her Royal Canterlot Voice.

As everypony quiets down, Celestia grins as she said, "The disaster is over...and a miracle has happened! But what's more incredible is that my adopted son Ben Mare has returned!" The ponies gasp in surprise and/or disbelief. Ben Mare...is her adopted son?

"Adopted son?" Shining ask in amazement before turning to Cadance. "Cadance, honey, did you know about that?"

"Yes, I did. I was my cousin's foalsitter besides that to Twilight. Don't be mad at me. My Auntie Tia made me sworn to secrecy, that's why I never told anypony, even you, before." Cadance said to her husband sheepishly. Shining grins as he hugs his wife.

"It doesn't matter. I'm just glad to see him okay. But where was Ben?"

"He was the Demon Pony all along!" Sweetie explains to Shining, much to his surprise. Ben was the Demon Pony that was rampaging throughout Canterlot?

Ben looks down, feeling sad as he remembers what happened the other night. The stallion said to Shining, the same brother of Twilight whom he almost killed, "Sorry about...almost killing you that night. I couldn't control myself..."

"Hey, it's okay, Ben. I'm just glad to see that you're all right," Shining chuckles as he grabs Ben, giving him a noogle on the head. "You're an okay pony, Ben Mare!"

"I'm glad to see you home too, Ben." Celestia said to Ben with a smile but looks puzzled. "But how is it that you became that Demon Pony in the first place?"

"Why don't you ask these two stooges?" Spike snaps as he and Rainbow dragged the chain of the chandelier over Boxco and Dum-Dum are in to the group. "They and their boss were behind the disappearance all these years!"

"It's true! Ben Mare was the result of a mean prank by Boris and his two goons, then that creep lied to everypony to cover up the crime!" Twilight exclaims sternly, pointing out the true culprits behind Boris's disappearance.

"What? Come on, this mare is crazy!" Boxco protests in alarm of innocence to the accusation. "Anyway, you don't have any proof!"

"And since Boris is gone, you can't have anything!" Dum-Dum remarks stubbornly.

"Dang it, and I left my camera behind before all of this happened." Rainbow groans a bit, remembering how she left her camera at the Sparkles's house. They don't have any proof of Boris's crime!

That is until Twilight remembers something, smirking as she asks, "Rainbow? May I use your computer for a moment?"

"Not sure why you wanna checked your e-mail right now, but fine."

Rainbow flew away and came back with her own computer, handing it to Twilight. The purple unicorn smirks as she turn the thing on...and removes her flower camera. The other ponies had forgotten that Twilight was wearing the thing the whole time...and it was still rolling.

Twilight links the camera to the laptop and turns on the media part while saying, "Everypony, I believe you will find this...entertaining."

With that, Twilight fast forward the video shown on the laptop until it stops on one part: Boris's confession. In it, the villain reveals to the Mane Six, unaware of the flower camera, of how he was behind Ben's transformation into the Demon Pony via a prank gone wrong, how his goons were involved and how he covers the whole thing up.

The other ponies gasp as some of them, even a furious Celestia, gave glares to the nervous minions of Boris. Twilight smirks while saying, "Let's play a part one more time, shall we?"

Twilight goes back to a certain part of the video, showing Boris yelling furiously to the Mane Six and their friends, "I wanted you all to myself! And I am not going to let some Earth pony filth whose is now a monster takes that away from me now! And when I found out that he's back, I decided to end his life to make sure that no pony will ever find out!"

"Now hang on, that isn't a real video!" Boxco protests to the ones who know the truth in alarm.

"Yeah and there's no way that you would get us to..." Dum-Dum was cut off as Nyx came up to him and Boxco and gave them both the Stare. The two minions scream in terror over this. Dum-Dum in a panic exclaims, "Okay, okay! It's true, all of it! Boris was behind Ben's disappearance! He turned him into that Demon Pony thing!"

"And we helped! Please, make her stop, make her stop!"

"Fluttershy, did you teach Nyx the Stare?" Rarity asks Fluttershy in shock and disbelief. The white unicorn is surprised that Nyx learned something that only her friend could do.

"No...Nyx must've picked it up from me!" Fluttershy exclaims in surprise.

"Okay, Nyx honey...you got them to confess. You can stop now." Twilight said to Nyx with a chuckle. The little filly stops her Staring, smiling in satisfaction over what she has done to those two idiots.

Luna, in shock, exclaims, "Wow! I am glad that I didn't know that move when I was Nightmare Moon! That would've been devastating for our fellow ponies!"

"Indeed." Celestia said, frowning furiously to Boxco and Dum-Dum. "So, you two and Boris were behind the disappearance of my son all these years?"

"Well, come on. We didn't know that Ben was your adopted son." Boxco said to Celestia, nervous under the princess's furious glare.

"Yeah; it was all Boris's idea!" Dum-Dum exclaims frantically. "We just went along with..."

"Enough! You two, as punishment for being responsible along with Boris for what happened in Canterlot, you are part of the cleanup crew!" Celestia snaps sternly as she gave some cleaning stuff to Boxco and Dum-Dum. "Once you get out of that chandelier that is. And once the festival is done, you two, along with Boris if he somehow escaped the Void, are exiled from Canterlot for the rest of your lives!"

The two minions groans as the guards moved them away to help Boxco and Dum-Dum out of that chandelier before getting to their punishment.

"Come on, ponies! This is supposed to be a party! So let's party!" Pinkie exclaims happily as confetti and stuff fell from...somewhere. The ponies cheer happily as they celebrate not only the remains of the founding festival, but the return of the princess's missing adopted son.

Twilight prepares to head off but Ben stops her as he spoke up, "Uh, Twilight?" The purple unicorn turns to her long lost somepony, the stallion is shuffling his feet. "On the day years ago...I've never got my answer. I mean, to my question if you would be my special somepony or my friend. Of course, you don't have to answ..."

Suddenly, Twilight hugs Ben and kisess him romantically. The stallion look surprised then kiss his love right back. Once the two are done, Twilight removes her lips and said with tears in her eyes, "Special somepony; definitely your special somepony!"

Ben grins as he and Twilight hug each other before heading on to the festival. Sweetie was commentating over what happened with Boxco and Dum-Dum, "Before that happened, Spike was able to save Nyx! You could've seen it!"

"Thanks, Spike. For saving Nyx."

Twilight thanks Spike with a hug. Unknown to them, Shining, Cadance, Luna and Celestia have a conversation in private as Celestia said seriously, "It's no doubt that he was responsible for the Demon Pony's AKA Ben's release before...and wanted Boris to kill my son so to hurt Twilight emotionally.

Shining exclaims, "I demand that immediate action be made...not only to stop him but to avenge Starlight's death at the hands of..."

"No, I have already ordered guards to guard the statue of Discord. I suspect that the figure is recruiting followers to help him."

Luna states, "We will take action, but for now, we shall celebrate the return of Celestia's son and my nephew Ben Mare."

They all agree and go back to the celebrations...

------------

As things from the festival winds, the gang, including the princesses and Shining, went over to Donut Joe's donut shop to celebrate the return of Twilight's love Ben Mare.

"Ben Mare, it's good to see you back again. Next to Twilight, you were my favorite customer." Donut Joe applied with a smile in seeing an old familiar pony he hasn't seen in so long.

"Thanks, Donut Joe. And I'm...sorry about before." Ben Mare replied his thanks while apologizing from the night when he attacked Donut Joe.

"Aww, kid, it can't be helped! Why, knowing you, you couldn't stay away from the best donuts in all of Canterlot." Donut Joe waved him off, not being bothered by what happened in the past one bit. "The only other thing you musta loved next to Twilight was something sweet which I can guess, happened when she brought you here to cheer you up when you were down. Ahh, those were the memories!" The donut pony stallion sighed with a happy thought in remembering a little filly and colt that enjoyed his sweet donuts.

"Donut Joe, you may say that you don't like such dangerous actions, but you're also a hero around here." Rarity spoke with a smile in commenting the pony for his own heroism.

"Heck, yew helped find three fillies and a dragon, folks'll be mighty interested 'ta come here." Applejack gave the pony a little elbow nudge in giving Donut Joe credit for saving her sister, her friends and Spike.

"Yeah, hey, maybe you can sell a donut, like, um... um, OH! A Hero's Donut! In honor of a hero, a mere donut seller, but can even bring out a hero in you!" Pinkie Pie announced with a cheery, perky expression while stating a new donut sales item, a new hot selling donut to make his name.

"Wow; that sounds very encouraging, I feel like eating something like that to give me help at tough times." Fluttershy spoke with a smile and her own happiness, liking the sound of such a new donut.

"Yeah, and the way you had Derpy drive that donut carriage to lead Ben Mare away from danger while Boris was gunnin' you, that was awesome enough even for me to give you praise!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed with her greatest opinion on both Donut Joe & Derpy in how they handled a situation all on their own.

"Well, I-I'm flattered, really. I guess I never really thought of things like that before." Donut Joe hid away a blush coming on his face. Those ponies were giving him so much credit; he found it kinda overwhelming for a simple donut seller like himself to be praised.

"Ah, shucks, I'm just glad that we helped the best way that we could." Derpy exclaimed with a smile, even from her cross-eyed sight, she was happy to give a helpful hand to her friends.

Luna frowned a bit as she spoke to Celestia, "Tia, I'm a bit surprised that you never told me that you have a son, let alone an adopted one. Any more secrets that you wish to tell me?"

Celestia sighed a bit, knowing how Luna is with secrets lately. Ben smiles while saying, "Aunt Luna, don't be hard on mom. She was worried and saddened when I disappear years ago. She probably didn't know how to tell you."

"Your voice..." Luna said thoughtfully. "Yes, I thought I remember it. You were the one who said goodnight to me every night back when I was still trapped on the moon. Every so often, I can hear a tiny voice saying that."

"Mommy told me how you were trapped on the moon...and how she misses you, Aunt Luna." Ben said gently to his adopted aunt. "I just wanted you to be sure that you are not missed and someone cares for you."

Luna paused then smiled while hugging Ben while saying, "It's good to know...how nice it is to have someone care for me. You are definitely your mother's adopted son."

"Ben...you disappeared for years...why didn't you tell me that you are still alive and in that form in the first place?" Celestia ask Ben in concern, wondering why her son didn't reveal that he was still alive and not spirited away before.

"I...I remember how you turned that Discord creep into stone...and how you had to banish Aunt Luna to the moon generations ago." Ben said sadly as his ears went down a bit. "I was worried that you may do something like those to me because I was a monster, and..."

"Ben Mare! Do you think that after all those years of caring for you and such, I would do that to you now?" Celestia asked her son sternly then she spoke gently, "I am your mother. Even though I wish that I had found another way to save your aunt, I would've done my best to help you. No matter what form you take, I am still your mother and I love you like one."

Ben smiled as he hugged Celestia happily while saying, "Thanks, mother..."

Celestia lets go of her son, smiling as she said, "Besides, let's not forget: I wasn't the only one who missed you. Someone else did as well.

The alicorn waits patiently as a familiar bird flies into the place, landing on Celestia's hoof.

"Philomena," Ben and Fluttershy exclaimed at once, happy to see the phoenix again.

"Philomena, I missed ya so much!" Ben exclaimed as he pets Philomena happily.

"Philomena was Ben's favorite phoenix was growing up. When my son disappeared, she was saddened by it." Celestia explains to Twilight and her friends sadly.

"Awww, Philomena. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry sick. I hope you can forgive me." Ben said in regret, feeling guilty for emotionally doing what he did.

Philomena cooed happily as she landed on Ben. Obviously, the phoenix had forgiven him. She is happy to see him back.

"Shucks, great 'ta see how Philomena forgave ya wit' yer apology," Applejack said to Ben with a grin.

"Oh yeah...about that; I got some more apologizing to do." Ben said, brushing the back of his mane sheepishly, "Applejack, sorry about hitting you; Rainbow, sorry for making you hit that tree; Rarity, sorry for messing up your mane with my roar; Fluttershy, sorry for scaring you; And Pinkie Pie...sorry for ruining your games. I hope you forgive me for what I did as the Demon Pony. I wasn't in my right mind at the time."

"Its okay, Ben," Fluttershy said with her happy smile.

"Yeah, darling, we accept your apology." Rarity insists to Ben with a nod.

"Heck, I wasn't watching what I was doing. I kinda asked for it." Rainbow said sheepishly.

"Shucks, ain't no biggie. Yew ain't in yer right o' mind." Applejack remarks with a chuckle.

"Awww, I forgive ya too!" Pinkie exclaims happily while chewing on a donut. "I mean, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't? I mean, DUH!"

Ben smiled, then looked to Spike and the fillies, "And finally, I'm sorry for scaring you back in my room, Spike, Nyx, girls. I was scared that you would damage Twilight's gift. I hope you all can forgive me too."

"Of course we forgive yew, Ben." Apple Bloom said with a smile.

"We're just glad that you're safe, daddy." Nyx giggled while nuzzling Ben. "Is it all right if I called you daddy?"

Ben blinked a bit then smiled while hugging Nyx, saying, "Of course."

Hearing this reply got the black alicorn to start nuzzling Ben even more.

"Yes....the Love of Eternal." Celestia giggled while looking thoughtfully. "I helped Ben pick that out...though I didn't realize that it was the Love of Eternal back then. I remember it so well..."

---------------------

In the treasury, Celestia and Ben enter, the son looked around while asking, "Mommy, you think we will find something for Twilight in here?

"Of course; and I believe I know the right one." Celestia said with a grin. Using her magic, she made a necklace float over. "This necklace has been in this treasury for years. According to legends, this necklace represents true love.

"Whoa..." Ben said as Celestia gave the necklace to him. "What is it?"

"To be honest, I don't know but I felt some special magic coming from it. Perhaps someday its name and meaning will come." Celestia admitted to her son thoughtfully.

"Thanks, mommy; Twilight will love it...I hope. You think she will once the exam is over?" Ben asked his mother curiously while putting the necklace into a saddlebag that he's wearing.

Celestia nuzzled her son while saying, "I know so. But no matter what you get there, Twilight will still be your friend...or maybe something more."

-----------------------

"Yes, that was a great time." Celestia said with a happy sigh.

"Regardless of what happened, we all helped make a difference today." Twilight Sparkle stated in as she looked around her group of friends; the members of the Mare 6, the CMC, Donut Joe, Derpy, Spike, Nyx, to finally...Ben Mare. "I'm even back with the pony I once loved and thought I lost. But now..." She and Ben Mare looked at each other with little glimmering eyes. "Now I see that this whole time, you were always watching over me from a distance, haven't you?" She asked from guessing that Ben Mare never left Canterlot, or Equestria, because somepony important was waiting for him, Twilight Sparkle, and that's what kept him who Ben was even while being the Demon Pony.

"Well, yes...I often sneak back into my room back home and leave without notice." Ben said gently. "I do my best to watch you, protecting you whenever I can like you did for me. I didn't want anything or anypony harm you..."

"Yay, this is so neat! Next to my new Party Cannon!" Pinkie exclaimed eagerly as she pushed in a new version of her Party Cannon. "After the last one got eaten, I had my work cut out to search around, get the right materials to remake the same model as before. And best of all, it still has all of the 'additional' features from my dial setting."

Some of the ponies looked nervously at this. Fluttershy said, "Err, perhaps using the three big shots that you used against the Demon Pony, then against Boris, to even Boris gone, isn't a good idea."

"Right," Rainbow said in agreement. "I may, it may cause more harm than good and we almost got out of those explosions alive!"

Pinkie paused to rethink this then said, "Yeah, you're right. I will just stick with the small, usual, and SAFE party dial levels. And I will use the first out of three big shots for only the biggest party surprise even, while if we are ever in trouble, I can always pull out the heavy artillery."

Scootaloo notices something on Ben's flank, grinning while asking as she points, "Hey…when did you get that?"

Ben and the others look and saw what the flag was covering before: a Cutie Mark on his flank! It consists of three golden triangles…like the Triforce in the Legend of Zelda games.

"Holy…I got a Cutie Mark! At last," Ben exclaims with an excited grin.

"But…what do the three triangles mean?" Nyx ask curiously at her adopted daddy's Cutie Mark.

Celestia looks on thoughtfully then spoke up, "Maybe someday we will find an answer…but for now, let's continue our own celebration, shall we?"

As the celebration continued, Zecora and Spell Nexus were nearby. Rainbow found out that Nexus helped out in the incident and admit that he's alright, forgiving him last for the whole 'Cult' and 'Children of Nightmare Moon'.

"From what you told me, the Demon Pony had help in his escape before." Nexus said in concern. "But who could it be?"

"I sense another 'dark and evil' presence at work here...who helped Boris try to erase a mistake while going after Ben's life." Zecora said seriously. "A son of an evil from long ago..."

"You mean..." Nexus said with a serious gulp.

"Yes..." Zecora said grimly. "Twilight Sparkle and her friends have more trouble up ahead when this individual arrives..."

-----------

After the gang are done at Joe's Donut Shop, they went over to the Sparkles so that Twilight will introduce (or reintroduce since she has told her parents about Ben before) her new colt-friend.

"I knew it. I knew that one day that you will have a special somepony!" Twilight Velvet, Twilight's mother, said proudly. "And surprisingly, the princess's adopted son."

"Please, don't give me that." Ben said a bit embarrassed. "I am a pony just like you all are."

"Still, it's glad to meet the one colt that Twilight spoke about before." Mr. Sparkle said pleased while Nyx rides on her adopted father's back. "And it looks like Nyx is happier than usual."

"Right, ain't easy to convince more ponies that she's a changed one." Rainbow said with a grin. By now, more ponies are convinced that Nyx is no longer a threat thanks to her help in saving Equestria from the Devil's Red Sun. There are still some skeptical ones but they will be for another time.

As Twilight and Ben continues talking, Pinkie looks around while asking her friends, "Hey, anypony seen my Party Cannon?"

-------------

Outside, the CMC were inspecting the new party cannon. Scootaloo said, "So this is Pinkie Pie's new party cannon."

"Neat!" Sweetie giggles happily. Of course, when no one's looking, the fillies accidentally set it too high.

"Ah wonder if it..." Apple Bloom begins to say as she unknowingly pulls the trigger rope.

Equestria will never be the same, or as quiet, after the events that led to this very day, especially with one huge explosion...

------------

"Thanks for letting my parents stay here for a while, Princess." Shining said sheepishly as Celestia lead him, the Mane Six, Ben and the fillies through the castle. "Hopefully their home will be rebuilt in a few days."

"Yes, no thanks to three little ones going near Pinkie's Party Cannon when it's on a high level." Rarity said, glaring at the CMC.

"Sorry!" The CMC said sheepishly. Apparently, their messing with Pinkie Pie's party cannon had destroyed the Sparkles' home.

"It's no problem. I just left it out. It isn't their fault!" Pinkie assures the ponies with a smile.

"Well, Twilight, you and your friends will have your usual guest friends. Ben can stay in his old room..." Celestia said as the group enters what was once a forbidden room. The alicorn's eyes widened upon seeing the mess, "By the Herd! What happened here?"

"Oh yeah, mom. Sorry." Ben said, rubbing his mane sheepishly. "When I came back home at times, I kinda tore this place through in anger and frustration while trying to find a cure to my Demon Pony problem. Sorry."

"Well, that explains the mess...but how is it that the door opens so easily?"

"Sorry, Celestia," Nyx said sheepishly. "I unlocked the room so me and my friends can get inside. Are you mad?"

"No, perhaps it's for the best. Well, no need for Ben to live in a messy room." Celestia said mischievously. She uses her magic and everything begins to be fixed, going back to normal as if nothing had happened. Even the portrait is fixed. Once the room is back to normal, the princess grins, "Ben, how funny. You are now a grown stallion and I still have to clean up after you."

Ben chuckles sheepishly as Twilight grin. She picks up a phoenix doll and asks, "Is this yours, Ben?"

"Yeah, my favorite doll...and look, mom!" Ben exclaims as he picks up a picture that Nyx's group has found earlier that is now reported which is of himself as a colt and his adopted mother. The words are now 'Mommy and Ben Mare'.

"Oh yes, I remember this picture..." Celestia said gently, remembering that picture's creation years ago...

------------------

Celestia enters her son's room, ready to tell him the most exciting news. She came in just in time to see Ben drawing a picture. Upon seeing her, the young colt grins and said, "Mommy, look! I made a picture of us!"

Ben holds up the picture that he just finished: one of himself and Celestia which said the words 'Mommy and Ben Mare'. The princess grins, finding her son's work so wonderful.

"You did wonderful, Ben." Celestia said, nuzzling Ben happily. "Oh, I got good news. I have arranged for you to go to school at a normal place for fillies and colts."

"What? Mommy...I don't know..." Ben said shyly and scared. "I wanted to stay here with you."

"Ben, I can't keep you in the palace forever. You need to be with foals of your own age, make some new friends and have fun. Don't worry. The school staff has promised not to let anypony knows of your connection to me. You will be as if you were a regular Earth pony."

"But mommy...what if the foals don't like me?"

"Nonsense, I am sure that you will find a friend or so at your school." Celestia assures her son Ben gently. "Besides, you are getting lonely, even with Cadance and the servants here. It's about time that you meet somepony who would have an impact on your life."

"Are you sure?" Ben asks Celestia hopefully. The colt is lonely and it would be nice to have some new friends at last.

"I'm sure. I'm your mother after all."

Ben grins as he nuzzles Celestia, his mother, and said, "Mother, I will try to make some new friends. I will be the best pony at the school."

"Let's settle for the best friend for some lucky pony...and the best son ever." Celestia said as she nuzzles Ben. The mother is confident that her baby foal will find a new friend at his new school.

-----------

"You know: that's fate again." Cadance said with a grin. "Auntie Celestia has send Ben to that school, he met Twilight and the rest is history."

"Yeah...you're the best mother I've ever have, mom." Ben said as he and Twilight nuzzles each other gently, having Celestia to thanks for making their relationship a possible factor.

Celestia grins a bit, though is secretly concerned. She wonders what would happen when the whole truth comes out?

Well, someday, Celestia will tell Ben...

"Wait, since Ben is my daddy...and Celestia is..." Nyx begins to say. The filly grins with wide eyes then rushes over to Celestia, nuzzling her while exclaiming, "Grandma!"

Celestia yelps as Luna and Cadance giggles a bit. The Goddess of the Sun said sheepishly, "Of course. Being revealed as Ben's adopted mother, I should've expected that."

---------

Ben sighs as he lies in his bed at night, glancing at the alarm clock. Most of the palace is already asleep by now. The stallion got out of bed and look out the window, sighing. It's good to be home at last. Boris has been exposed as a liar and a fraud. The bully is gone. Ben is reunited with his mother and Twilight again after being cursed as a Demon Pony for so long.

Ben gave another sigh. Tomorrow, Twilight and her friends are going home...but the stallion wonders as to what would happen now. Canterlot now knows that he's Celestia's son so Ben will be getting a lot of attention...but the truth is that he doesn't want to stay in the palace forever. The stallion wants to be with Twilight and Nyx...and live out a normal life like a normal pony.

Ben smiles as he got an idea. The stallion ran out of his room, galloping through the castle until he goes to the study where Celestia is at.

Celestia looks up and saw Ben, asking curiously, "Ben? Have trouble sleeping?"

"Mom...we need to talk." Ben said with a smile, wanting to discuss something important with her.

----------

The next day, Twilight, her friends, Spike and Nyx are at the train station, ready to board the train and head on home. Applejack comments, "By golly! 'Dis event here at Canterlot is more crazier than 'de wedding!"

"Right, can't wait for next time!" Rainbow exclaims eagerly. She notices a sad look on Twilight's face, "Twi?"

"Mommy; what's wrong?" Nyx ask Twilight in concern. "Is it about how daddy is probably not coming due to him now being revealed as Grandma's son?"

Twilight sighs in sadness, wondering what will happen since Ben may or may not be coming. But before the purple unicorn could speak, a familiar voice spoke up, "Whoa, Twilight, wait a moment!"

Twilight's group turns and saw Ben heading up to them with Shining and Cadance, wearing a saddlebag ; Apple Bloom said, "Howdy, Ben! What's wit' 'de bags?"

"Ben...have you come to see us off?" Twilight ask sadly as she nuzzles Ben as if for the last time for now.

"Actually...I got something for you." Ben said as he took out a scroll from his saddlebags. The stallion gives the parchment to Spike while saying, "Spike, read it out loud."

The ponies look puzzled. Spike shrugs as he opens the scroll and begins to read it, "'Here ye, here ye. I, Princess Celestia, announce that I am assigning my adopted son Ben Mare...'" The dragon gasps a bit as he continues, "'...to co-librarian at the Ponyville Library where he will assist my Faithful Student and my Niece-in-law Twilight Sparkle in the reports on friendship.'"

The Mane Six and the fillies gasp in surprise and excitement. Twilight exclaims, "Ben...that means..."

"Yeah, I spoke with mom last night. She agrees that I'm coming back to Ponyville and live with you in the library." Ben said with a smile. Twilight excitedly hugs her love as the couple twirls a bit, "Yeah!"

Spike continues reading the scroll, "'And in addition, Ben shall also be the co-caretaker AKA father of the one filly known as Nyx.'"

"That means, I got a daddy forever!" Nyx squeals as she jumps onto Ben's back. The stallion laughs a bit and smiles. It's official. He's staying with Twilight and Nyx as a colt-friend and a father.

"'I expect great things from my son and will hope to hear from him soon in the future'."

"Great to hear this; you will take care of my sister, right Ben?" Shining ask Ben in concern. "I don't want to hear any bad things."

"Come on, I ain't that kinda pony!" Ben laughs a bit as he picks Twilight up. twirling her into the air (Nyx manages to held on) before putting the unicorn back down, the couple smiles at one another.

"Oh boy, I'm excited, are you excited? I am excited!" Pinkie exclaims eagerly as the other Mane Six ponies grin. "We gotta have a party in Ponyville to celebrate!"

The ponies cheers wildly, saying their goodbyes to Shining and Cadance before getting on the train, Ben is joining the departing ones. The train itself soon leaves the station as the wedded couple wave goodbye.

"You think that your sister will be okay now?" Cadance ask Shining with a hopeful smile.

"I think Twiley will be all right. Ben is with her again...and who knows? Someday, my sister won't be gaining just a husband...I will be gaining a brother." Shining said with a grin. Cadance kisses her own husband before the two heads on their way.

---------

Celestia grins as she and Luna watch the train with Ben, Twilight and the others on it leave Canterlot. The Goddess of the Moon remarks, "Sister, I'm surprised that you didn't try to convince your son to stay."

"My son is all grown up, Luna. Even mothers must let their children leave the stable once and for all." Celestia admits to Luna with a smile. "Besides, it wouldn't be right if I separated Ben and Twilight for long and Nyx needs a father. They all need to be together after the mess Boris has put them through."

"Boris...that stallion should be executed instead of banished for what he did!"

"Being trapped in the Void is a better punished than death for him, Luna. And even if he does escape somehow, Boris and his minions Boxco and Dum-Dum are exiled from Canterlot for the rest of their lives!"

"I say sending them all to the moon would've been better." Luna groans a bit. For Boris's sake, that stallion better not show his face in Canterlot ever again!

---------------

Meanwhile, deep within the Everfree Forest...

"Urragh," There was a moan, as someone was in pain, as this being struggles to walk. From the eye sight, there was a lake of water, the being approach there to get a drink from being thirsty.

But the moment he got there & after having a drink to replenish his strength, we saw from the reflection of whose this person was...Boris. But what a mess he was in for sure, yet stared puzzled at himself by studying something. The villain notice that he was still in the form he took, fiery theme mane that was long, the same long silver tail, his coat was still somewhat the same, if not still darker while lastly, his Cutie Mark was still the same in this form. The only things different were in seeing his precious horn was broken which would need plenty of magical ingredients to fix what was broken. He still retained wings of a Pegasus, making him not a unicorn, but an alicorn. But the biggest difference was that his eyes were now clear white, no pupils; just glowing eyes.

"Don't you look like the fish out of the gutter?" Spoke a voice that floated above the recovering Boris to look up to see...the figure being!

"Hugh?" Boris yelp in knowing who that person was, the figure that told him to kill Ben Mare, "YOU!" He sneer sat the one who's responsible for making him go through all of this.

"Is that anyway to thank me for saving you from...the Void, Boris?" The figure spoke casually while walking on the lake water up to the devil pony himself.

"I...that's right," Boris was left speechless before surges of memory return to him. "I remember! Right when I shot Ben Mare, he & Nightmare Moon worked together, shot that dying fool at me to give me a kick in the face! Then Nightmare Moon shot her magic that broke my horn &...the Devil's Red Sun...before..." He stops himself, right after killing his prey, he attacked him, Nightmare Moon shot his horn, broke the Devil's Sun which lead to...

"Before being taken into a prison that none are said to ever return from, correct?" The figure waved off his claw from having an interest in it suddenly while they chat. "But then again, such a task is not out of my reach." He state in being done with the little whole saving thing before changing the subject. "I take it, that it was a failure?" He was sounding amused, but his eyes narrowed from his sight said otherwise.

"Oh really, I just said what you wanted this whole time! I shot & killed the Demon Pony!" Boris remark with his narrowed upset white clear eyes at this figure still sounding displeased.

"Yes, yes, so I later learned from viewing everything after my leave of absence." The figure wave off Boris's snappy attitude as he turn away to leave his back exposed. "But you don't know, that while the Demon Pony was...killed, Ben Mare...still lives." He turns his head slightly from his hood in telling this surprise news, to Boris.

"What?" Boris respond with wide eyes, how can someone he killed still live, it makes no sense?

"A little item that fool hold ended up saving his life and from making Twilight suffer when he presented it to her!" The figure gripped his right claw in being very ticked off in learning what had happened. "That necklace not only cured him & that black filly you were so terrified of, but instead of the ponies being without wings & horns, they have all regain what was taken!" The figure turn to point the claw at stating to Boris that the damage he's done has all been repaired.

"But how; The Devil's Red Sun empowered me with all of them! Only I could have given what was taken!" Boris argue in finding this in disbelief, how could any of that happen?

"You may have had all that great power, but you lacked key of concentration!" The figure kept his claw pointing at Boris in scolding the devil-embody pony. "If you were not lost by confusion from Nightmare Moon's stunt that left you weaken & confused, you could have won, but once again, fear overcame you." The figure turn away, claws grasp around his back while he looked up to the clear skies. "That glorious moment to end all things, the Devil's Red Sun has ended and all that's left of it...is you." The figure state, as he mutters the last sentence in that after that great scene of the Forbidden Spell, only Boris is left from its effects.

"Oh really, then what do you want? You didn't just free me from the Void out of being generous." Boris remark with a roll of his eye expression, what does the figure want of him if he was not being nice to save his miserable hide?

"How very right, you are on that one Boris." The figure spoke with a strange tone in his voice as he lets his claws drop to his waist line. "And that reason is...your Punishment!" Then with a quick reflex, the figure spun around, "Brizz!" The figure's claws crackle again and raise them up to zap Boris with lightning.

"Ahhhhhhh," Boris screams in agony, even while still retaining his devil form, this lightning was more powerful than ever before. "St-STOOOP-P-PL-PLEEEEEEEEEASE..." The once respected pony that made his name was now begging for this torture to stop.

"When I see fit & when I'm in a good mood. Till then, enjoy this savory moment in your life." The figure express with a sly & hidden grin behind his hood.

This torture continues on Boris for what seemed like forever & since nobody ever goes into the Everfree Forest, no one was around to see this. "Briziz..." Soon after what has been a good twenty minutes later, the lightning finally cease when the figure drop the performance.

"Gaugh," Boris land on the ground, a bit in more pain, but slowly got up to much of his surprise in the sudden cease torture. "Well, hugh…what are you waiting for? Hugh-hugh...you said that you'll kill me!" The stallion exclaims while panting each breath he took to speak, he was surprised by this action.

"Oh, believe me, I will, but not yet." The figure spoke with a sudden change in his atmosphere in what he spoke as he stared down at the weaken Boris. "An idea has come to me that will include your well being." The figure spoke in riddles just as the hunter stare puzzled in what the figure said. "Boris, how would you like to get revenge on all of whom humiliated you?" He wave his left claw down in offering this devil-pony an offer to take.

"What's the catch?" Boris asks from standing up on his own hooves, glaring at the figure. For someone that was going to punish him, he offered him this deal from out of nowhere.

"Oh, how optimist of you to know these things, that's what I like to see." The figure spoke in finding Boris's mind working so well, it was perfect. "The catch is simply this: You take orders from me." He explains the terms of his offer but there was more. "And in return, I help you gain more control of your acquired devil-stature powers, so that the defeat you suffered through serves as a lesson; Plus, a down-payment," The hooded being explain along with a so-called 'down-payment' if Boris takes his offer.

The red stallion devil looks down at himself then at the lake's reflection of him & the figure with an extended claw to shake the deal. Boris's glowing clear white eyes saw himself, saw everything that happened of his moments ruined, because Twilight Sparkle would choose Ben Mare, even those around her stopped him from claiming what should have been all his. From seeing what he is now, the stallion pause to think, but then he raise with his right hoof up.

"Alright, I'm in." Boris spoke with a sly smile of the villain, as he & the figure shook on it. "Aid me & in return, I work for you." The devil-pony may as well be more of the devil to sign with someone like this figure.

"Excellent, to start this new relationship, here's a...down-payment." The figure spoke from after they ceased shaking, he move his claw up to Boris's horn. Then in a shocking surprise, green flames emitted were making the horn recover faster until it was whole.

Boris stood back, wings exposed in shock, his horn was healed...so quicker than the average spell materials.

"Now come." The figure spoke as he opened a strange dark portal behind himself, inviting Boris to follow. "You may not be Boris, the Hero of Canterlot anymore, so perhaps this title will suit you." The figure stared to Boris and points his left claw in giving the devil pony...a new title name. "Boris, the Red Devil. Has a much better ring to fit your appearance, weather devil form or not, which I can explain a way to change your appearance, all in good time." The figure exclaim to the villain of not only the new title name, but of whose to make himself appear, less devil-like, his former look, if you will.

Boris smile with an evil expression in liking all this too well. Soon both he & the figure went through the dark portal that vanished without a trace left of where they stood.

Unknown to them, Zecora, who lives in that forest and just came back home, saw the whole thing. She said grimly, The truth will be seen, then no pony can deny it? You gather followers with your every wim, strengthening your cause that you'll plan to show."

-------------

Suddnely, the stallion found themselves in a dark room with a table and seven thrones, within five sat three unicorns, a griffin and the figure himself.

"Boris, that loser," The griffin ask the figure with a scoff of disbelief. I thought you were getting HIM, sir.

"Patience, my friend; we will have our agent of Chaos and Disharmony soon." The figure insists to the griffin in amusement.

Boris sharply demands, "Where are we?"

A green aura surrounds him and Boris finds himself in the sixth throne.

The figure explains, "Welcome to the Brotherhood of Tadaka, Boris."

His followers in unison exclaim, "Welcome!"

Boris, annoyed again, demands, "Okay, if I'm gonna join you, I demand that I know your name!"

The followers look at each nervously. That stallion has the nerve to demand of the figure they've grown to fear.

The figure chuckles a little while saying, "Very well. I believe that you all earned that right. My name is...Lorcan!"

Boris stares at the figure. Could it be? The same Lorcan form all those years ago? To his surprise, the stallion found himself laughing, his laugh echoing with the others in the chamber. All minus one; without anyone noticing, Lorcan created a image of Twilight again, smiling with Ben Mare.

Lorcan quietly said, "Soon..." He joins in the laughter, his laugh perhaps the most noticeable due to the insane rhythm it has. The image fades. But if only, Lorcan had watched the image a little more, he would have seen Spike...

ONLY one threat in the form of the Demon Pony is defeated. As for the other; Well... Ponyville's in for a big surprise!

The End?

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare/Demon Pony
Crispin Freeman: Boris
Ashleigh Bell: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves, Nightmare Moon
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Daviegh Chase: Nyx
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco
Corey Burton: Sir Spell Nexus
Jayson Thiessen: Royal guards
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
Tom Kane: Proper Etiquette, Cracker Roll
Trevor Devall: Mr. Fancypants
Peter New: Big Macintosh
With special guest voices by:
Mark Hamill: Lorcan
Maryke Hendrikse: Gilda the Griffin

All characters belong to their respective characters. Well, minus the OCs that came up by Billy Arratoon, me and Penstrokepony.

Author's Note:

Wow! This story is so darn epic or what? I'm glad to be finally made my very first MLP non-fanmake in a long time! I hope you caught some references or so in this.

Anyway, the next MLP non-fanmake is an AU story...as your favorite ponies fight on Celebrity Deathmatch! It's Rainbow Dash vs. Gilda! The Cutie Mark Crusaders vs. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon! And Twilight Sparkle vs. Trixie Lulamoon! It's coming soon!

Read and review, folks!

Comments ( 43 )

3404762 Why don't you ask Jus about what I meant?

Remember when Nyx drained Boris in the previous chapter?
That's how I think it was possible to restore everyone.

i just have one question. What race of pony is Ben?

3408149

He's an Earth pony.

HOORAY! Ben Mare is revived and he's moving to Ponyville to live with Twilight! I love this story! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Great work on this, pal! :twilightsmile:

3408162 earth ponies can do weird things.
have you seen what Screwball or Pinkie can do?
what if Ben Mare was incredibly resistant to unicorn magic?
it would be a blessing because unicorns couldn't hurt him with their magic.
it would be a curse because unicorns couldn't heal him with their magic, leading to longer hospital stays.

3409753

To be honest, the spell was an idea of a pal of mine and I tend to do whatever it takes to make my first MLP: FIM fic a memorable one.

3409879

Read the last chapter. You will be surprised.

Comment posted by Bwaak deleted Feb 15th, 2020

3410559 You know I hate it when they do that to me! I was just playing along! :twilightangry2:

3411774 Well don't. It makes you look like a moron,

3412077 That's it. For calling me a moron, you're blocked.

Comment posted by Dashole deleted Oct 28th, 2013

3412150 I didn't call you a moron, I said you looked like a moron. Talk about overly sensitive.

Comment posted by nodamnbrakes deleted Mar 7th, 2014

no fanmake

Can you even explain what this means? Anything written by a fan of anything means that it is 'fanmade'. Also:

media.tumblr.com/467d851ea0fe4c789c13ec6517f9829d/tumblr_inline_mvk8bmHu6e1r07sxa.jpg

3596969

First off, a fanmake is when fans take their favorite movies, shows, video games, etc., put them in fan-fiction version and remake them with different characters as well as different quotes. They aren't rip-offs.

As for 'no', it means that this is a fanmake.

3597047 Fanmakes aren't rip-offs in the same way that action figures aren't dolls.

3633619

Thank you for the comment and I fixed the errors.

3567402 You wanted Boris to actually shoot Boris?! The Hell?!

tlegg #25 · Feb 3rd, 2014 · · 3 ·

3868714
yeah Boris is the most likable character in this fic

3948892 Boris is a dummy? Wow, you certainly are oozing maturity in that there sentence!

3965582
yeah Boris is the greatest hero in equestria. because.....

well he did try to kill Ben and actually do the fucking job the guards were trying to do so yeah Boris is the best pony

3974877 Yeah, also why did Boris get yelled at for trying to kill Ben Mare when the guards were doing the same thing?
EDIT: I think I realize why. Because he's competent enough to actually succeed.

Comment posted by Solid Sun deleted Mar 13th, 2014
Comment posted by DAMN HAMSTER deleted Feb 15th, 2020
Kouhai #31 · Jul 12th, 2014 · · 2 ·

I honestly don't see what's good in this story. It's actually kind of terrible, to be honest.

Very good story!
Read your other story's first but I decided
to read this one!
And I have to say good story!:twilightsmile:

Is this a sequel of another history? Also... Is there a Sequel?

That was awesome!

Wow, comment spam below me.

Nope. I'm noping away from this. Besides, even if I were on the edge of my seat,
5290987 spoiled a majority of stuff in his comments. So, there's that.

I'm sorry but what is with the giraffe neck?

I love this and a sort of Beauty & The Beast crossover.

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. 13/10

Night

i've read this story many times and this acts like from the film 'Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit'

Is that what this was based from?

TB9

Banishment is a bit harsh; all this could have been avoided if celestia just came true at the end..

Plus you seriously tell m they never noticed the bow tie?

The conversation about doughnuts isn't needed and stop changing author:

4087259

7216765
I noticed. Were Rabbit mixed with Beauty and the Beast.

this is so good glad i read this as i was kind of hesitant at 1st

TB9

10196800
Im just saying.

Was the collar a late addition? Or was to planned to be on him from the beginning?

Login or register to comment