• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 3,126 Views, 53 Comments

Chaotic Relationships - ThunderCracker



A man meets a woman named Eris while drinking his sorrows away. But she's more chaotic than she seems.

  • ...
13
 53
 3,126
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Okay, You had my Curiosity, Now you have my Attention- BUT Fuck... I need more- Very badly

i like the story my only issue is length i mean im not a speed reader but i finished the whole thing too this point in under 15 min. need too draw things out a bit more try too develop the charicters a bit more too. try to odraw thigns out like when they got too the casino dont have him just accept it have him make a small scene then eris pulls him aside and give some deflecting explanation then he begrudgingly gets into it. or something like that. its a good story just needs more meat persay. hope you keep going and wish you the best of luck.

This demonstration of powers was sudden.

She went from slightly quirky to straight-up 'MAGIC, BITCHES!!!' in a millisecond.

8361220
You expected different from chaos?

8361347
I never said anything about expectations.

I simply made an observation.

8361162
Thank you for the feedback my friend, I'll make sure to improve on it :pinkiehappy:

*and it begins next time on Dragon ball Z*

I have the same opinion as 8361162.

I'll keep this story pinned, but I'm going to wait until there's a good amount of chapters to read, and the pacing is adjusted until I read it again.

When will this be done? It sounds/looks like it will be a good read but I refuse to read something until it is done so that I don't have to constantly wait for updates (although I guess I am doing that regardless)

i am curious as to what eris will do to him if he pises her off turn him into a pony?

Eh Travis, don’t piss her off, she may claw a hole to the blender dimension if you do, also don’t touch that apple, also if pattern holds we’ll get two chapters by years end

Im guessing this is dead then? Shame. Another one added to the graveyard

Would’ve been nice to see this story continue

Login or register to comment