• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 1,094 Views, 153 Comments

Schoolhouse Shenanigans! - Dragonborne Fox



Humans and ponies--as well as everything else--are living together in utmost, perfect harmony. Many even share the same schoolhouse. And this is where five children of odd pairings start their tale...

  • ...
6
 153
 1,094

PreviousChapters
Chapter XXXV- No Wonder (Ending?)

"Augh," Anna sighed as she frantically paced back and forth in circles.

"Hmm?" Sarah asked as she held her colt, whom she decided to name Greenwood Glory. Yes, you read that right. The little tyke was once more trying to pry himself from her arms and go exploring.

"Why do I get the urge to have another kid?!" Anna scowled as a blush came on her face, "There is no way I am reliving the pains I had during my first childbirth!" It had yet to occur to her that the second time she would give birth, it'd be a lot less painful.

"I heard your sister is a werewolf now," Floral sighed with flattened ears.

"Really?" Sarah asked, worryingly.

Anna moved her head up and stopped pacing, revealing to her sister a charm made of bear claws and wolf fangs wrapped around her neck like a string of pearls. Her pupils became meager slits once more. "Sadly, it's true. It started with Lance, and I dunno whether to blame his real mother or his step-dad. Heck, I'll just assume it's both. Because I can."

"Do you--" Sarah started.

Anna shook her head. "Only the transformation takes place. After that, same old me with a bunch of hair." The claws were developing on her hands.

Lance and Matt's father, who shall be called Moron from here on out, ran out the door screaming about how his own sons were going to make him into stew...or something like that.

"He sure is stupid." Anna sighed as her teeth grew sharper.

Twilight Sparkle came in levitating Moron with her. Behind her were Coryza, Katie, Lance, Alexis, Wing, Lazarus, Lancelot, Blake, and an odd, yellow filly. She kept changing races and cutie marks so fast it was an anomaly to everyone else.

"Did the hurricane make it?" Anna asked as tufts of fur grew onto her hands.

"It reached over 1100 wingpower." Twilight beamed proudly.

"I ain't called the God of the Winds for no reason." Lazarus laughed.

"I had more wingpower than Rainbow! What's that tell ya?!" Natalie bellowed as she preened her wings.

"Guys... Matt's sick." Anna sighed as her tail revealed itself to the world again.

"With what?!" Wing asked, jumping up and down like a flea.

"I dunno..." Sarah replied, shaking her head. "He's been coughing and getting weaker since Rainbow announced the hurricane thing."

"Is it bad?" Lancelot asked, eyes narrowing.

"It's getting progressively worse." Floral answered, "And we went to Zecora about it and she couldn't provide a cure."

"Lance, what is wi--" Anna started.

"This little filly?" Lance cut her off, "I am adopting her. We have ourselves a daughter now."

Anna ran up to the Nazi and hugged him so much he turned blue in the face.

Twilight reversed the spell she put half the household under.

Years passed by since that night. Matt didn't get any better--no, he gotten worse. So worse, in fact, he was practically bedridden. The sheets hat to be changed every hour, he had to eat mushy food, and....sometimes he'd enter violent fits that would require him being restrained so that nobody got hurt. Soon enough, the rest of the Heroes, save Katie, got the same whatever-it-was that inflicted the swordsman and caused him so much pain. Lance lost all ability to speak. Anna coughed so much it was a wonder she lived. Fenrir had to be tied down at all times because he...tried pulling some funny stuff when he moved. Natalie would enter periodic comas. Blake found himself unable to keep his tail from being bruised every once in a while. Coryza couldn't move her arms. Azure had to be fed liquid love, which wasn't an easy thing to get. Iron Will, Discord, and Gilda, sadly, passed away, which caused everyone a lot of grief.

Houses were locked always as the Royal Guards began acting strangely.

Katie opened the door and turned to everyone. "I'm headed to Canterlot to see what the hay is going on. If I don't return in seven days' time, find me and bring me back here. This oddity has gone for too long now, and I ain't taking anymore of it." With that statement, she walked out and the door closed behind her.

Author's Note:

Yes, I am leaving a cliffhanger. But it's worth it.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 12 )

3524994 Am working on the sequel now, so don't worry.

3524994>>3524998 Our children must take over where we left off and fight the good fight.

3527646 Am working on it now, but it's on-off because I am helping clean the damn house. At the 1,400 word mark now.

3527649 *Nod* take your time, quality not quantity.

3527653 Submitted the story and am waiting on approval :pinkiecrazy:

Hi! Your story's been reviewed by the Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! Hope it helps.

4980113 Alrighty. :rainbowwild: (I may re-write this one too, as it was an experiment to see if I could write everyone-friendly stories. Not too sure yet, though. Been caught up with other things.)

6593019 I'd...appreciate it if you went back to the prequel and found said prequel's re-written version, since this and the prequel's original version were written while I was on some sort of drug.

Login or register to comment