• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 1,094 Views, 153 Comments

Schoolhouse Shenanigans! - Dragonborne Fox



Humans and ponies--as well as everything else--are living together in utmost, perfect harmony. Many even share the same schoolhouse. And this is where five children of odd pairings start their tale...

  • ...
6
 153
 1,094

PreviousChapters Next
Side Story 3 (kinda part of main story)- The Heck? + Chapter XIII- The Project

Today was now Saturday, which was a day that a break in training and school (training school?) was much needed. Anna had regained her human shape, but was essentially still a slime. Wing learned how to use illusions and Fang learned how to use aura as a means of defensive offense.

"Daddy!" Nick complained as he suddenly climbed into Lance's lap, disrupting what everyone came to call Newspaper Hour. It was simply where Lance read the newspaper front to back three times in one seating, a watch handy should he forget something like dinner's burning.

"Yeah?" Lance asked, confused. He actually rolled the paper up and put it next to him.

"Why's Mommy still slimy?" Nick asked.

Lance choked. His heart skipped three consecutive beats in one millisecond. "U-um, w-well.... wh-when..."

"When someone gets slimified," Katie sighed since Lance apparently could no longer talk, "It takes days to be cured of it completely. Worse yet, you can get it all over again."

"Grandma! You're not supposed to be here early!" Nick pointed out.

"A, training went much smoother than expected, and B, there was a flipping snowstorm headed out way! Still, the Crystal Palace does have a good training spot." Katie retorted.

Anna tipsy-walked into the room, and she could not stop laughing her fool head off! Her still-slimy body seemed to sway one direction, and then its semi-opposite in one fell swoop.

"Honey....?" Lance asked, smelling something wrong with his wife. Even in human form his senses were enhanced beyond the mortal comprehension.

"I've never felt so happy before~" Anna replied as she awkwardly walked to the couch, nearly tripping thrice in the process. She was still laughing like a maniac.

"Um....Lance, can I take Nick upstairs into his room?" Katie asked.

"Sure." Lance answered. "Son, go upstairs with grandma and behave."

The fox and archer's apprentice walked up the stairs in such haste Anna didn't even have time to comprehend why.

The archer wrapped her arms around the Nazi from behind, her chin resting on his head. A cat's grin formed on her face and she looked like she wanted something.

"Honey," Lance sighed in defeat, his eyes scrunched in annoyance, "please stop drinking all the sugary stuff."

"Awww......" Anna started in shock, her eyes wide.

Lance got up off the couch, walked up to Anna and picked her up. "I think you really need a nap."

Nature woman could only agree. She yawned and was soon asleep as Lance himself ascended the stairs with her.

TIME SKIP, because I said so!

"Alrighty, children!" Mr. Rhodes called out to the children and foals lined up before him military-style. "We will go in alphabetical order, starting with the children with 'a' in their last names and so forth. Should they not have a last name, they will go by their first, hence the unusual lineup."

The first in line was a unicorn filly with a blue body and fiery red hair. Her green eyes surveyed everyone else. On her flank was a set of colored pencils in all the colors of the rainbow.

"Now, Vibrant Color, show us your talent."

Vibrant did as told, making a canvas appear out of nowhere. She then took out so many pencils, erasers, what have you it put a factory to shame. Two seconds later, a drawing of the freaking Mona Lisa sat on the canvas and there were many jaws dropping.

"Next up..."

The children and foals had to wait a long while for the slowpokes to hurry up.

"Fangtail Moon, you're up."

Fang went up before looking at a tree stump that was in the playground. It needed to be removed somehow, but the people in charge of the playground were too lazy to do so.

A crimson aura encased him before he made his hand into a fist. The tree quickly became nothing but a mere pile of splinters. Afterwards, said pile of splinters were flung into the nearby trash can. He made his way back into line, dusting his hands together with a toothy grin.

"Wing-Gale's next."

The little winged fox skipped before the crowd. She turned to face everyone as her own eyes began glowing. The wings on her back extended to the length of a harpy eagle before she took flight. The other children gasped as fire began dancing around the little one, which turned her into a flaming bird. After this display, she landed onto the ground, reverting to normal form.

"Alexis."

The quarter-demon child stood before the other children. She giggled for a bit before raising a hand to the heavens and suddenly throwing it onto the ground whilst kneeling. A runic circle appeared underneath her as a skeleton started to emerge behind her. The skeleton began cackling madly.

"This is Chuckles." She said with an innocent smile. "I also have another talent."

"NOBODY CAN HAVE TWO TALENTS!" Shouted the foals accusingly.

"Mommy said otherwise." Alexis grinned again before her little demon wings suddenly turned angelic. Meshing both hands together to create a white glow, she looked into the skies and made a portal to the cosmos.

Stars began to fall toward the school, but as they were about to collide with the atmosphere, they made fireworks. "Who said I couldn't have two talents?" Alexis asked as her wings returned to normal.

Nick was up now, and he took a log and carved it into a wooden target. He then made arrows of frost and hit said target with them.

_____

"How did the project go?" Matt asked the kids as they tackled him for no reason other than joy.

"We did perfect!" The kids replied in unison.

Chuckles, as usual, laughed his fool head off.

"OI!" Anna shouted from the kitchen, "DINNER'S READY!"

Everyone suddenly stampeded to the table and tonight was a whole roasted pig!

PreviousChapters Next