• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 1,093 Views, 153 Comments

Schoolhouse Shenanigans! - Dragonborne Fox



Humans and ponies--as well as everything else--are living together in utmost, perfect harmony. Many even share the same schoolhouse. And this is where five children of odd pairings start their tale...

  • ...
6
 153
 1,093

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter XXIX- Today's Bad News

"What in flaming Tartarus is wrong with these people today?!" Lazarus snarled in fury at a newspaper article as if he threatened Matt with his e-Bay cannon at point-blank range. Police had restrained and later arrested a man who was trying to save his eight-month old son from a house set ablaze. The cause of the fire remained unknown, and the child didn't make it. By the time firefighters had arrived, the fire was out of control. Those two officers who made an unlawful arrest and stood around like the belated, pompous jerks they were DESERVED to be obliterated by Lazarus' former rival....no, they deserved the wrath of Celestia herself. They deserved to be petrified and then added to Blake's skeleton army.

No. They deserved worse. They deserved the unspeakable. That was how infuriated the God of the Winds was.

Lance remained silent, his face falling under the shadows of his hat. His arms and legs were crossed, and his lips were etched in a frown. He looked asleep but had been, in fact, wide awake. Lazarus could notice faint, stream-like glimmers on his face...trails that only tears could've left behind. The Nazi's hands were clenched into tight fists that looked as though they could break through iron. Lance heaved in uncouth fury, and this was the only sound he made. It was as if a dragon had awoken in him and started spewing blackest smoke. It became apparent that the extremist was sick to his stomach and needed some time to think things through before he performed another infamous atrocity to add to his list of evils.

And this is why I refrain from newspapers....things like this happens. Katie thought as she went up the stairs to check on the others. She was certain they read the bad news as well, as the majority was locked in their bedrooms or the sparring chamber. Thank goodness the children remained unaware of the bad news.

Lance got up from his seat and raised his head so the shadows would get off his face. His face was red from silent mourning and anger and his eyes were even redder. They would glow in the dark at this point.

"I am going to exchange words with those quacks. I also plan on talking to their...hostage." Heaved the extremist, his voice having such a snarl to it a manticore was shamed. He then walked out the door and closed it behind him. One window was opened, and a breeze wafted into the room and lifted the curtains gently, thus allowing the God to see outside towards Crystalis Fantasia in time to see a rising full moon just behind the mountains...

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, but we cannot allow that." Said Policeman A sternly.

"Do you realize he was trying to save his own son? Or are you too ignorant to see that?" Lance replied with a snarl as his red eyes flashed briefly.

"We didn't know. We thought he was suicidal." Policeman B answered.

"Sure, I agree on the suicidal part. But he was trying to save his own kin and you stand around restraining him and simultaneously watching the child...literally turn to ash and not seek help until it came to you?!" Lance barked, now bearing his teeth. He entered a fisticuffs-like battle stance and was more than ready to fling the first flurry of punches.

"We'll have to throw you out." Policeman A sighed as he drew a taser and aimed it at Lance.

"Throw a werewolf out?" Lance smiled grimly, bearing his teeth--which had now became a mouthful of daggers--once more.

"Werewolves aren't real, pal." Policeman B laughed as he drew a nightstick.

"Then what explains unicorns with an assortment of symbols decorating their flanks? What explains GodCat?" Lance jested as his eyes burned brighter.

The policemen were left shocked and at a loss for words.

"C'mon, I am waiting for a viable answer." Lance sneered as his ears became pointier.

None came whatsoever. The policemen didn't move a muscle.

"Suit yourselves. I. Bid. You. SAYONARA!" Lance bellowed as his whole body became wolf-like in seconds. He then charged at the wrong-doers with claws extended while the taser-laser missed. The nightstick found itself broken in two. And both humans found themselves held against a wall by the necks. Their faces began to turn blue right as....

"Stop this instant!" Shouted what could best be described as Princess Celestia. Lance complied with the order before turning around and laying down obediently.

"I've....heard about the issue at hoof. I understand why you're angry. But rest assured, I will take care of this." Celestia nodded to Lance, motioning with a hoof for him to stand. "Guards, take these so-called policemen to my dungeon for further interrogation!"

Two ponies in regal armor grabbed the men and literally dragged them kicking and screaming out of the station. A third guard ran into the station and quickly escorted the man who tried saving his son to the Nazi.

"What became of my child...?" Asked the man in worry.

Lance let his head fall under his hat. "He....didn't make it. When those.....sacrilegious jerks held you back, all hope was lost....there's a memorial just for him, and me and my pack intend to pay a visit only when you're with us."

The man was devastated. His eyes widened in shock and his jaw shook. "N-no...." His hands fell onto the werewolf's shoulders, "Say it isn't so..."

"I am just as hurt as you are. I may not look it, but I just confronted those jerks...and it was going to get very messy when Celestia stopped me." Lance replied, his snarls hinting at despair. "I hope something like this never happens ever again."

The man looked at Celestia, who only nodded in sadness. "I shall see to it they get just what they deserve. A trial is not needed for monsters like them."

Author's Note:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/06/police-taser-man-son-fire-died/

Yes, I made this chapter as a sort of tribute to the poor kid that couldn't be saved because of those ***holes of police officers. R.I.P. little one :fluttercry:

PreviousChapters Next