• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 3,614 Views, 60 Comments

The Lost Race - Field Marshall Nuggetman



Can other species repeat what other species has done in the past?

  • ...
16
 60
 3,614

Betrayal

A/N: Well hello there dear good reader I am back from relaxation and since I was in a car accident and now I can't walk for a few months I decided to do some stuff and finally I remember about this story so now let's get started.

"Good afternoon leaders it's been a while since the NHF has meet you diplomats." Said Howells as He entered the room.

"Isn't President David busy or something cause he always been talking to us for the past few months?" Asked a Gryphon King.

"The NHF has assigned specific jobs to specific people. I'm the head ambassador for the NHF." Explained Howells as he sat down.

"So does this mean the NHF is a Republic?" Asked Twilight.

"Well not exactly."

"Care to explain?" Asked a the Changling Ambassador.

"Well I do know that most of you guys are a monarchy or a oiliarchy with a few rules or a group of family or rich people rules. But the NHF is a Demoractic Republic where anyone can run for office and anyone cane oppose someone or something that is wrong in the government."

"So it's the people who makes the decision and the rulers to allow it or decline it." Answered Twilight.

"I see you been ready about human government young lady but your half right."

"Half right?" Questioned Twilight.

"During a time of crisis like during World War 3 the people couldn't trust each other or the congress so Congress allowed Order 32W which allows one man who is accepted by Congress to rule a nation with total control until the war was over.
President Dweller was the one who was accepted to lead us during the war. The reason was that he was a general 20 years ago and he still had some tricks up on his sleeves."

"So a Demorcatic Republic during a time of peace and a tempoarary Dictatorship during war."

"Exactly."

"So now that's over can we get this show on the road?" Asked the Gryphon King.

"Sure thing your Highness."

"Ok I'm kinda new at this thing so can you guys not judge me?" Asked Twilight.

"Of course Princess." Said Howells.

"I understand please continue." Agreeing the Gryphon king.

"The public is still panicking due to the fact that we can't control the weather, the sun and the moon. Princess Celestia wanted to ask "how long should this last?" Some ponies are starting to disagree with some of Celestia and Luna's plan."

"Well Princess Twilight I'm sorry to say this but the planet is staying like this forever. The reason you kind could control them is due to fact that the planet was still repairing itself and could Rotate by itself. Now the planet is strong it's self to hold the moon's gravity and it's able to rotate and revolve around the sun. It doesn't need magic to help it anymore."

"I see but what shall we say to the public?" Asked Twilight.

"Tell them it's just the way of life and let them know to accept it."

"Ok then that is all I have for today." Said Twilight as she sat back down.

"Do we have any other topics to discuss about?" Asked Howells.

"Oh yes a few days ago a young man had sented us a video and a folder telling what military technology and units you people use to have. We already have the things the public have that's belongs to you guys but never the military stuff. If you mind do you mind if we buy or borrow some units from your massive military?"

"That my friend isn't my department. If you want any military stuff you need to ask the Department of War. I will in fact send them a message about your issue."

"I understand."

Then all of the sudden a NHF soldier came in and quickly saluted to Howells.

"Sir we were just attacked by the Russians."

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Yelled Howells.

"Apparently some idiot opened up the Russian vault and unleashed the Russian troops."

"Do they still have any of their tanks and jets?"

"Yes in fact video surveillance showed Russian Tanks and troops located at the Berling Strait which is land now and moving towards us as we speak."

"Call President Smith immediately and summon the department of war." Ordered Howells.

"Sir there is still one more thing to know."

"And that is?"

"There was Gryphons troops and Equestrian troops along with the Russians."

The other ambassador and leaders was in shock and so was Howells.

"Mr.Sogns please tell your Changling Queen to locate the Chinese vault and guard it with your lives. If the Russian attacks you please send us a message and we'll send reinforcements as soon as possible."

"The Changling Ambassador stand up Quicky shook hands with Howells and Quicky left the room.

Then Howells turned towards the other 2 leaders.

"Who here can tell me why there is Gryphon and Equestrian troops along with the Russian?"

"We really didn't know why?" Said Twilight.

"Hmm King Aclives you were here all along but you could have planned to attack us for the pass few months. I'm sorry but you aren't allowed to leave New York City. You are through allowed to stay in one of our hotels and you may as soon this issue is resolved. Twilight you are allowed to returned to your country but you will to watched by Fringe troops a special spec ops unit. Now will you please excuse me I must tell the president of this urgent news."

Howells left the room and the door was closed. The King Aclives and Twilight just looked at each other.

"We were framed." Said Aclives.

"I know we just need to know who framed us?"

"But how?" Asked the king.

"Your under house arrest so you can't leave the city. I will try to find out as soon as I leave here."

Twilight Quicky got up and left the room.

"Please Princess Twilight Sparkle my kingdom is now relying on you and your friends." Though King Aclives as he sat back down and looked out of the window."

SOMEWHERE IN CANADA

"Sir the humans took the bait. They locked up the Gryphon king and there keeping a eye on Equestria." Said a pony soldier.

"Good now my plan is now underway." Said the Masked Gryphon.

Author's Note:

FUCK I need a new editor. My editor has quit due to the fact I want on a few days. This chapter isn't edited yet. By tomorrow it should be. If your Interrested please PM me

Please leave a comment and don't forget to like and fav.

Comments ( 4 )

this was an interesting chapter. I like the plot twist.:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Edit: Now that this has words I have a few things to say:

s3.roosterteeth.com/images/film_geek46b13448d8dd5.jpg

i don't see anything

3671426 canada motherfuckers

Login or register to comment