• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 3,615 Views, 60 Comments

The Lost Race - Field Marshall Nuggetman



Can other species repeat what other species has done in the past?

  • ...
16
 60
 3,615

The little talk

A/N: ok a couple of things before this chapter goes underway. One-my editor somehow died cause I haven't heard him for a while, so I'm guessing a need a new one. Second-I haven't written anything for a while so.... Well I'm not gonna go there so forget about reason two. Third of all I want you all to know that this isn't edited cause I'm still looking for some. Also before it forget the battle between the NHF and the masked gryphon troops will happen around this chapter or the next one. Equestria may be involved. Well any way hope you all enjoy.

Twilight was already astonished how fast the humans has already rebuilding the cities but also ashamed how low tech they were comparing to them.

"Ms.Sparkle we'll be arriving at NHF HQ in about five minutes." Said the driver as he pulls off the Brooklyn Bridge and onto the island.

"Are all these vehicles belong to the people here or there all military?" Twilight as the driver and hopefully get a answer form him.

"I'm not sure ma'am I'm just a person that the NHF hired to bring you here."

"Oh you really don't know what's going on here?"

"That's kinda it actually, I live in Manehattan right now and when they finish rebuilding Manhattan me and my younger brother is going to move back there."

"It seems like you already have your life planned out, maybe that's why you human are so successful." Commented Twilight as he rolls down the window and smells what a real city smells like fish,metal, and garbage. She quickly roll back up the window and stares at the rebuilding skyscrapers.

"Were her ma'am please have a good day." Said the driver as he opens up the door for her and escorted her out of the car.

"You to." Replied Twilight as 2 NHF soldiers came out from the front entrance.

"Princess Sparkles?" Asked one if the soldiers.

"Yes?" Said Twilight in a worried tone as she looks at the 2 soldiers in front of her. They were at least 6 foot above and they seems more musclier than most of the guards back at Canterlot and their face seems like there going to shoot me right on the spot.

"President Smith and Mr. Howells will like to see you."

"That's not a problem, May you please show me the way?"

The 2 soldiers just looked at each other and then they pushed open the glass door and gave showed Twilight were the meeting is taking place.
"It's on the 84 floor. Please use the elevator on the right and make sure the operator is there." Pointed out the guard as he points towards the elevators.

"Thank you very much." Said Twilight as she quickly walked away from the entrance and into the main elevator on the right.

"Hello there Madame, meeting with the president?" Asked a young operator inside the elevator.

"Uh.. Yes, yes I am." Said Twilight.

"Alrighty then." Said the operator as he pushes a button and the elevator started to go up.

Usually Twilight has used a elevator before but the building usually go up to 20 floors. From what I heard this building had 85 floors so the elevators is going so fast her brains feels like it's going to pop right out of her head. Then the elevator stoped and the robot voice said this

"84 Floor

"Alrighty were here." Said the young operator as the elevator doors open and a David was standing next to another man that's older than him. They turned around and saw Twilight walking out if the elevator door.

"Ah Twilight, I'm glad you and the other princesses agree to have this meeting of yours." Said David as Twilight give him a hug.

"All the other ambassador are already waiting at the meeting room to the right." Said the old man as he directed Twilight towards that door.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Asked Twilight.

"I'm so sorry Twilight but I just have so many paperworks right now and I isn't have the time to do another meeting." Said David. "When I have the time I'll call you and we'll have a real reunion."

David went into the elevator and left the room.

"Hurry up princesses Sparkle the others are waiting." Said Mr.Howells as they walk into the meeting room.

"Who is here exactly?" Asked Twilight.

"Well there's the Gryphons, the changlings finally decided to show up and the deer nation as well."

"What are we talking about anyway?" Asked Twilight.

"My for a mare you sure do ask questions a lot." Complained Howells.

"Well first if all I want to know why I'm here and second, I'm a princess, isn't it my job to ask suspicious question to people I haven't even known yet."

"Ok the 'Princess' my name is Frank Howells and I'm the head ambassador for NHF."

"So it's your job to keep peace between us and the human race." Questioned Twilight.

"Exactly and if I fail my job we go to war, and I don't want to se anymore young men die for some stupid reason."

"Shall we start the meeting?" Asked Twilight.

"Let begin then." Said Howells as they enter the meeting room where every pony from all over Equis was waiting for them.




A/N: I would like to give a early

HAPPY THANKS FUCKING GIVING EVERY BODY HERE I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERY BODY OR PONY THAT HAD FOLLOWED ME OR READ MY STORIES

I am truly happy who those who stuck around with me for so long. I promise you all u won't regret it. And yes I'm also giving out somethings to the people that follows me. Now I need to think what should I give 2 you people

Author's Note:

IDK WTF I AM DOING RIGHT NOW

And yes I know the past few chapter are pretty short. But don't worry the next chapter will properly be around 2k I hope.