• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 3,614 Views, 60 Comments

The Lost Race - Field Marshall Nuggetman



Can other species repeat what other species has done in the past?

  • ...
16
 60
 3,614

Secret Arrangement

It's been 2 weeks since the discover of the human race and everything is going according to plan. The Minotaur race was now deceased since most has changed into humans. Their physical strength may be gone but the mental strength of a human and the ideas has increased which the Minotaur people said it was worth it. The bridges that leads to Manhattan has just been fixed so the rebuilding of NYC is underway. Admiral Smith has retired from military actions and decided to run for the president and leader if the new human nation called the NHF the New Human Federation. The capital which is now NYC has been approved by the NHF congress and the other world leaders saying that it's a perfect place for trading with the new nation.

"Why did Princess Celestia ask me to be the ambassador of the NHF? I have hardly any skills about politics and plus I'm bit really a conversationist(I think this word is made up I don't really know)" asked Twilight.

"Twilight for the years I known you I know you had always tried new things and you did great at it." Said Rarity as she gives Twilight her new Watch and a ear rings.

"I just think the real reason is that were familiar with David and he rather talk with us than any other pony he doesn't know." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Come on do you really think the princess will do that?" Asked Applejack.

"Girls Girls, I won't be speaking with David today. He's really busy with he's running campaign for president of NHF." Answered Twilight as she stops a argument before it started.

"I really don't understand why they elect their leaders, it's really hard for me to understand all this." Said Applejack.

"Well that's the reason were going to the meeting the first place." Answered Twilight.

"Well we better go cause every since we lost control of the weather and the sun and moon it's been really hard to find a real job." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Ms.Sparkle?" Asked a human wearing a suit and a limo driver hat. "Your ride is here."

"Well girls I gotta go, I'll call you guys when the meeting is done." Said Twilight as she gets into the limo and the limo drove off.

UNKNOWN LOCATION TIME: 3:45 PM

"Sir." Said a white stallion to a masked gryphon.

"What is it?"

"We open the vault sir and we found CRYO room. The leader of this place is now awake."

"Good lets go see him now." Said the masked gryphon as they enter the mine.

Кто ебет и какого черта вы, люди(who the fuck and what the fuck are you people?)

"Hey what is he saying?" Asked a unknown guard.

"How the buck would I know." Replied the guard next to him.

As the masked griffin entered the room the Russian soldier just looked at them.

что? ваша гребаная грифона? как вы вообще?( what the? your a fucking gryphon? how do you even exist)

"Do you speak Equestrian?" Asked the masked gryphon

Что? конный? что это такое. это гребаный культа или что-то еще?( what? equestrian? what is that. is it a fucking cult or something?)

"Looks like he doesn't know Equestrian." Said the guard.

"Is he the only human you ponies fucking opened?" Asked the mask gryphon.

"No sir there's still one more man."

"Where is he?"

"The next room down."

They walked to the next room where the man was saying the exact same thing. But this person was different. He had hazel eyes and he was 6 foot 1 so that made him look like a confuse young man.

"Do you speak Equestrian?" Asked the masked gryphon.

"If you mean English than yes I do." Said the Russian soldier.

"Good my name is the masked gryphon and I heard that your nation was once at war with the US?"

"We use to be but we lost. Why you ask?"

"Cause I know there's more humans here and I have the supplies to fight them back."

"Fight them back? We almost destroyed our own planet and you want us to fight again?"

"The US or now NHF is just rebuilding itself, we should attack now when they don't know where here."

"Well since I am the head leader for this vault I'll think about your offer." Said the Russian leader.

"Oh and also my name is Captain Sergio Berlinski."

"Well captain Berlinski I hope we see each other once again." Said the masked gryphon as he leaves the room along with the stallion guards he brought with him.

"Сэр, что вы думаете об этом плане есть дает нам?(sir what do you think about this plan there giving us?)" asked Alexei.

"Я действительно не знаю Алексей, мы проиграли войну с США давно. Я просто не хочу, чтобы это повторилось.(i dont really know Alexei,we lost the war with the US a long time ago. i just dont want it to happen again.)" replied Sergio.

"но сэр вы должны понять. Американцы слаб сейчас, и мы должны взять реванш, что они сделали для нашей страны и моей семьи. (but sir you have to understand. The americans are weak right now and we need to have revenge of what they did to our country and my family.) protested Alexei.

"позволяет просто посмотреть, что это Грифон будет делать. Кроме того, мы сделали их изготовления.(lets just see what this Gryphon would do. Besides we did make them.)" said Sergio but before he left the room he turn around and saw Alexei pissed off face. "Серхио просыпаются остальные войска. Мы должны подготовиться.(Sergio wake up the rest of the troops. we need to get ready)"

Author's Note:

Oh just saying I'm not Russian so I'm thanking google translate for this. :) Also I swear of god I'm gonna learn Russian. I already know English,Chinese,Japanese and some Korean.

I know this chapter was short but huh I got a lot of thing on my mind right now so sry. Also I'm having a skype group chat on the MLP season 4 premiere. It's starts around 6 am EST and 3 am PST. I know it's very early but hey ponies. Skype name is

-nuggetmanu2

Also the next chapter of this story should come out around Mmm lets say next week. I'll try my best at it. Since I have a fuck load if shit to do for my job and for school.