• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 1,523 Views, 38 Comments

Magic Fortress - AppleTank



Today, TF Foundries present you with the most powerful persons of Equestria. Nine carefully selected individuals of varying strengths and abilities, brought together just for you. Today, it's time to Meet the Team

  • ...
6
 38
 1,523

Optional: Results

Optional Reading: Results

I stared dully at the massive bank of computer screens before me. One of the cameras showed Magic 9: Team 1 escape his pocket dimension, the Foundry. I let them; I had already collected the data I needed.

I stuck my hand into a pocket and pulled out a long, battery shaped rod with a green light at the end. I could have just as easily pulled the plug, but I prefer to keep the information to myself. I pulled out multiple hard drives and memory cards, then fried the entire system with the screwdriver. I smiled at the acrid smoke leaking through vents.

I pushed away from the office chair. With a tap, the chair turned to ash, and floated away. I walked out of the small building and into my ten mile radius personal bubble universe. I could see the base I had constructed for the Magic 9. Dubbed The Foundry by me. Heh.

A large warpship hovered in the sky. I pulled out a phone and turned off and app. The ship wavered, then disappeared. Didn’t need them anymore.

I walked away from it, towards an invisible barrier. I passed through, and was met with a massive hanger, with multiple conveyor belts, hooks, and clamps hauling material into the factory hidden within. I even saw a piece of a Dalek and a swirly fruit going overhead.

I went inside, and downloaded all of my files into the mainframe of the supercomputer I dubbed The Industry. Molten steel splashed behind as the machine went to work, constructing a basic prototype out of a random file.

I smirked. They are so creative.

I picked up a black horn with shield decals and a horn with flame decals.

Weapons unlocked.

Author's Note:

If you need an explanation, its this.
His/my title is Shtik, labeled "H.M. Conagher", and leans towards jobs often categorized as "Extermination" missions.
He works for the safety of the universe, and will do anything to ensure it. His specialty is weapons, and lots of them. Often times, he borrows techniques from other worlds, because he reasons having too much to know what to do with is better than not enough. Plus, he's nearly immortal, in a sense, so he has time to figure out what combos his new tool can be paired with.

Oh well. On to the next thing.

Comments ( 5 )

Fricking hell, I forgot about Firefly. Um, Word of God says that she wasn't really there. Mostly a ghost clone since her tech wasn't really new.

And once again: Welcome. Welcome to TF Foundries
Guessing Half life 2

5482072
Yeah, pretty much. I'm somewhat surprised people still come here. I got to the last 2 chapters, looked at it, then questioned what the hell I was doing.

6452209
You do realize that's what the plant was called? "Poison Joak"

11064585
i refused to just copy everyone else's tf2 pony conversions. In the unfinished rewrite, Dash is instead Saxton Hale.

Login or register to comment