• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 1,805 Views, 25 Comments

Clouds and Bunnies - RachWrites



After a tragedy, Fluttershy is depressed her friends help her find the beast who killed Angel and they're discovery is horrifying

  • ...
8
 25
 1,805

Getting Closer

Big Mac was nervous, even more than usual. He stood next to Fluttershy and she was shaking from nervousness too. The two ponies looked around the farm, there were so many ponies! Everyone from the Apple Family wanted to meet Fluttershy, and it was their fiftieth Reunion as well, the whole lot of them were playing games and dancing. Some were making Apple fritters.

Big Mac and Fluttershy didn't realize it but the family wasn't too concerned about Big Mac dating a pegasus, they were just happy he found some pony at last!

Fluttershy shifted uncomfortably and Big Mac nudged her comfortingly, they had been dating a week now and were very close the two ponies found solitude in each other's quietness.

"Uhm, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind going someplace quieter with me?" Fluttershy asked softly. Big Mac nodded.

"Eyup, I don't mind none, love where do yeah feel like headin?" He asked and Fluttershy blushed, she always did that when he called her pet names.

"That hill looks nice, you know the one with the flowers on it." She pointed to Lookout Hill and he nodded it was much quieter up there, but it was a bit of a hike.

The two made their way up the hill and the noise of the Reunion drifted further away, the sound merely a buzz now at the top of the hill.

Fluttershy sighed as she sat down, her front legs in front of her. Big Mac just stood, he never knew what to do with these situations came up and she patted the ground helpfully.

"Sit down, silly don't be so shy." She said and she blushed again as he laughed.

"Oh look who's talkin', why before I came along, you barely said a whole sentence out loud." The big stallion said as jokingly as his mare-friend who laughed heartily.

"True, but look who's talking more now too!" She replied and she kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and kissed her back on the lips this time and Fluttershy squealed with glee as the two ponies kissed in the afternoon light, their bodies intertwining with each other.

Fluttershy's mind was spinning how did things get so far? She only wanted him to kiss her lips now he was kissing all over her body and the pegasus moaned his name. "Uh.. I like that." She moaned and he nodded going lower.. lower.

The two stayed up until they were both exhausted the mating session had drained them both and Fluttershy was sore now, her legs and backside were aching, but she didn't mind.

She was in his arms his body around hers hugging so softly for a big pony. The two were stargazing and the stars twinkled as they drifted off to dreamland but this felt like Fluttershy's happiest dream in a long time.


Fluttershy was at home now. The sunlight shining through her window awoke her. She smiled as she remembered the night before. What a thrill! They had to do that more often!

She giggled as she wrote about the night's adventure in her trusty diary. The pony sighed as she remembered how good it felt to have him inside of her, how safe and protected she felt when his arms were around her. She smiled and put down the diary not wanting to write anymore juicy tidbits some were just too good to share.

Comments ( 12 )

Fluttershy can't believe it, Angel Bunny is dead. Her beloved pet and friend, she cries herself to sleep as the moonlight shines upon the white rabbits grave She never wants to love again.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpov9ckcGS1qbmf8z.gif
Just seeing that part of the description...
media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq045aNDKL1qbcpfo.gif
not gonna read this, because of that.

Ha! Nice, was this your reaction :p

>>fortheloveofchaos sure you can help me edit this if you want! I'm pretty much done with it though this was just... a thing... yeah I dunno what excuse I have for writing this lol :pinkiehappy:

3243906 Well this was my first story. I also didn't have an editor for it either. I can't believe people are still enjoying this! :scootangel::facehoof:

For your first story, that's pretty impressive. :twilightsmile:

loved thought where the build up it there madly in love kinda a short but's that just my opinion:eeyup::heart::fluttershbad:

3405778 hee hee. I think that's what I was goin' for, it was my first story :pinkiehappy:

3531687 aw, thanks! This is such an old story of mine, I'm surprised that people still like it :scootangel:

After a week already, are they? Two chapters ago they had only confessed their love and now they've mated.

Isn't love grand? :yay::heart::eeyup:

This story is just so fast. A week and they have gone from confessing to mating? WOW:yay:

4708599 It's my first published story. I can't believe ppl are still commenting on it. ITS NOT THAT GOOD PPL LOL

XD but I appreciate it anyways ;)

Login or register to comment