• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 1,805 Views, 25 Comments

Clouds and Bunnies - RachWrites



After a tragedy, Fluttershy is depressed her friends help her find the beast who killed Angel and they're discovery is horrifying

  • ...
8
 25
 1,805

Heat of The Moment

Fluttershy grinned a little as her friends looked at her shocked. "Uh, I'm just kidding." She said and they all sighed.
"Phew, for a minute there I thought yeah had feelings fer my big brother!" Apple Jack said poking Fluttershy on the shoulder.
"It must be this awful forest getting to her, c'mon lets go." Twilight said the the seven ponies all nodded leaving Zecora's.

Fluttershy felt ashamed, she never meant to say that out loud. She didn't even realize what she had said before the words popped out of her mouth, but she stood by Big Mac anyways, hoping he'd glance in her direction and that he didn't hate her.

Big Mac was surprised, he didn't know Fluttershy could be so bold! He looked down at the shivering filly and smiled at her. She was kind of cute, beautiful really with her pink mane and tail and bright yellow coat. He was surprised to feel shivers down his spine as he watched her smile grow at his approval. The two causally walked closer together, hoping their closeness would be mistaken for fear and not attraction, and it appeared that way. The Elements were totally oblivious to their sweetness for each other.

The tired group finally made it to the other edge of the woods, hours had passed and it was lucky Pinkie had some cupcakes in her saddle bag or the group would have passed out from hunger.
Pinkie had happily shared her cupcakes with her friends as the ponies searched the forest for clues, they're weren't too many to be found however and the ponies were feeling discouraged.

"Well, it seems like there's nothing here." Twilight said and the group nodded sadly. Pinkie looked frustrated.
"But there's GOTTA be something you guys! I don't want Fluttershy to be sad forever!" She cried and the group looked over to Fluttershy she and Big Mac were snuggling now, oblivious to the world around them.
"I don't think we have to worry about that."Rainbow said as the ponies continued their cute cuddling.

The girls giggled and Fluttershy looked up, "I-Is there something wrong Twilight?" She asked, she had just asked Big Mac to be her colt-friend and she was excited! He said yes! The two were lost in their own world and they weren't even listening to there friends anymore.

"Oh there's nothing wrong with this Fluttershy, we're all very happy for you and Big Mac." Twilight replied her lips forming a huge smile as she tried not to giggle along with the others.

"Oh good, we just were confused and we thought you were all going to laugh at us." Fluttershy said quietly and the ponies all stopped smirking and giggling except for Pinkie her smile just got wider and she bounced from happiness, "Fluttershy I'm just so, so so HAPPY FOR YOU!!" She cried as she ran towards her and hugged her close, Fluttershy sighed and hugged her friend. Yup, she thought. Everything's going to be fine.

Dear Diary, Fluttershy wrote after the groups adventure and an overnight stay in the woods.

We never really found out what happened to Angel, but I'm glad we went anyways, because your never going to believe this! I have a new boyfriend!! Squee!! His name is Big Mac and he's just the sweetest guy ever! He's really shy like me, but he's also kind and caring too!

Fluttershy sighed as she thought about Big Macintosh, her brand new coltfriend as she wrote in her dairy. She thought about how strong he was while he protected her and her friends from an attack they all suffered as a Timber-Wolf caught them in their dens, the way he fought when she was trapped with Rarity made her shiver.


But I am a little worried, what will his family think of me? She continued frowning as she wrote.
Why all of the Apple's I know are earth ponies will they accept us being together :) or will they look down upon it :(. She wrote all this and started tearing up. She had to talk about this with Apple Jack too, the orange mare was very quiet the whole trip back.
I'm also worried that this will change my friendship with Apple Jack, his sister. I don't want to lose her as a friend! She's the best, she's like a big sister to me. She wrote while she cried from worry. Little droplets were forming on the page and she wiped her eyes.
I have to go now Dairy but I'll be back soon, I promise. She wrote as she left a little heart below the page she wrote in brackets below,

FlutterMac 4 Ever! <3