• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 3,354 Views, 97 Comments

A Pimp Named Spikeback - StayOuttaMyShed



Spike, now going by A Pimp Named Spikeback, comes to help Big Macintosh save his relationship with Cheerilee using his pimp wisdom.

  • ...
14
 97
 3,354

Epilogue: Explanations

Cheerilee and Big Macintosh sat at the bottom of one of the many hills in Sweet Apple Acres as the sun began to set. After escaping from the royal castle, the two of them, along with the school ponies, had boarded a train and immediately returned to Ponyville. Once the parents of the children came to take their kids home, the couple decided to talk things out somewhere private. They chose none other than the bottom of the hill where they had had their first picnic, where their relationship first blossomed. They sat there for a while nuzzling, simply enjoying the sunset. Eventually, Big Macintosh finally described the events of today to his mare friend. Everything from Applejack's concern for him, to his painful lesson with A Pimp Named Spikeback and Rarity, and finally the information that Twilight Sparkle had revealed to Big Mac, per A Pimp Named Spikeback's request.

"So then we made our way up to Canterlot, and, well, you know the rest," the red stallion said, finishing his tale.

"Hmm, so that's what you've been through today?" Cheerilee asked her colt friend.

"Eeeyup," he plainly replied.

"Well it certainly sounds like you've had quite the day Big Mac." Cheerilee chuckled, which brought forth a smile on to Big Macintosh's face. "So I take it how you were acting back there was all his doing?"

"Eeeyup," Big Mac said again. " And Cheerilee I'm mighty sorry. I've been a plum fool today, and I had no right treating you like how I did back there. Ah can promise you that I ain't ever gonna act like that again. I was just so worried about losing you that I just broke down. Can you ever forgive me?"

The purple earth pony responded by giving Big Mac a quick kiss.

"Big Mac, of course I forgive you," she told the red stallion.

Big Mac let out a large sigh. It felt as if a gigantic weight had just been lifted from his shoulders.

"And you know, maybe most of what Spike, er, or I guess what A Pimp Named Spikeback told you today is pretty ludicrous, but not everything he told you was false," Cheerilee added.

"Really? Like what?" Big Macintosh responded.

"Well he's right that you do need to voice your opinions about things, especially if they make you feel bad. And he's right that I do need to take a little more consideration of your wants too. I guess I got so used to you waiting on me hand and hoof, that when you wanted to spend time with me, when I honestly could have probably made time for you, I turned you down. And for that, I'm really sorry, and I promise things will be different now." Cheerilee threw her arms around Big Macintosh in a large hug. "Can you ever forgive me for that?"

Big Mac smiled and returned the hug.

"Eeeyup," the red stallion responded as happy tears began to form in his eyes.

Cheerilee began forming tears of her own as they continued their embrace.

"Just promise me one thing Big Mac," Cheerilee told her colt friend while looking up to him.

"And what's that?" he responded.

"If we ever have another problem in our relationship, please don't go to a baby dragon pimp for help. I don't want my colt friend getting any more black eyes. I love you too much to see you get hurt like that," the mare told Big Macintosh.

"I love you too Cheerilee." Big Mac smiled and continued to hug his mare friend. "And I promise."

The couple broke their embrace and cuddled up with each other to enjoy the remainder of the beautiful sunset. As they watched it, the didn't notice that on top of the hill that they were at the bottom of was a certain figure. A certain purple suit wearing dragon, holding a gem encrusted cane, and donning a slick white hat with a red feather sticking out from it. He looked down on the happy couple below them and smiled.

"Another successful job completed by A Pimp Named Spikeback," he thought to himself.

The dragon king of swag turned and made his leave from Sweet Apple Acres, ready to continue to spread his mighty pimp wisdom wherever it was needed.

THE END

Comments ( 28 )

IM A PIMP NAMED SPIKEBACK! SAY IT WITH ME NOW! Loved the story, and even though this is the end, we had some great times. Keep goin and stay golden^^

I read every line A Pimp Named Spikeback said using A Pimp Named Slickback's voice.

We in the pimp community thanks you for this story.
Keep pimpin :moustache:

My pimp hand is red from smacking so many bitches in appreciation of this story.

Hilarious story! I certainly enjoyed it. I expect more great stories from you! Also, I promise to stay out of your shed.:twilightsmile:

Haven't had time to read yet, but I'm going to give it a try just based on the title.

I WAS BORN TO READ THIS FIC!

[img]file:///C:/Users/Jules/Pictures/Equines/Poker%20face.jpg[/img] I just read the greatest story in all of ponykind

Aw man, I was waiting for an explanation of why Cheerilee didn't want to see him. Ah well.
A very silly and funny story. I think Rarity was my favorite part--she fits into that spot eerily well. I enjoyed this a lot, thanks for writing!

562682 Thanks for reading! As for the description of Spike's girls, I was originally going to make some background characters cameo in their descriptions(and even make Rarity and Twilight employees as well) but I decided against it. Since I was already making Spike act like A Pimp Named Slickback, I didn't want many others to be out of character. None the less, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm still surprised by how much people have liked this, as when I started it, I was nervous that making Spike out of character would make people hate it.

Its enjoyable to see one character to be out of character, especially one that normally isn't in charge of the story. So when I saw that spike became a pimp I was so excited to read this. I gotta say, you didn't disappoint. It was a good read, hopefully you write something else soon.

424024 Hahahahahahahahahaha.....Fluttershy and Twilight are like WTF!

This story is perfect for all the dragon pimps out there! Loved this damn thing, ahh, Big Mac....was laughing my ass off after hearing his mare explain everything to them LOL, perfect job here. :derpytongue2:

So, how much did the Dragon King of Swag know? All according to plan that things would be awkward and then they will talk it out? Excellent, to be honest I almost thought The Pimp Named Spikeback treated mares like dirt. Though he kinda did... Hmmm, must think on this. Either way. THIS STORY IS PURE GOLD THAT HAS TURNED TO DIAMONDS. Best wishes.

424024

I love Pinkies face! So funny! XD

I LOVED this story. I expected Spikeback to teach Big Mach to treat Cheerilee like she was his Hoe. Like smacking her flank, calling her his bitch and etc. But it was still soo funny! I couldn't stop reading it. Spike makes the best Pimp. X3 Great story. :raritywink:

We need more stories staring a pimp named spikeback! haha nice story man.

Careful on the punctuation...oh who am I kidding? No one cares! SPIKES A FREAKING PIMPDRAGON.

"Another successful job completed by A Pimp Named Spikeback,"

This is just too perfect

Dear lord this is beautiful.
Read every Spike line in A Pimp Named Slickback's voice.

now then I love you and I want you so are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?

The Ultimate Alter Ego for the dragon pimp!!!!!!

Login or register to comment