• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 3,339 Views, 97 Comments

A Pimp Named Spikeback - StayOuttaMyShed



Spike, now going by A Pimp Named Spikeback, comes to help Big Macintosh save his relationship with Cheerilee using his pimp wisdom.

  • ...
14
 97
 3,339

Chapter 7: Time For Action

Big Macintosh awoke in a daze, roughly half an hour after he has been knocked out by Rarity. He lurched up from the couch, unable to remember what it was that had knocked him unconscious, and observed his surroundings. He was back in the large living room that he had walked through when he first entered A Pimp Named Spikeback's mansion. Thinking about that baby dragon, Big Mac also noticed that A Pimp Named Spikeback was nowhere to be found in the room. Big Macintosh noticed some of the dragon pimp's mares relaxing in the hot tub that was in the middle of the room, and decided to ask them about what had happened to him and the location on their employer.

"Uh, pardon me ladies." The mares turned to look at the red stallion to see what he had to ask. "I don't reckon y'all could tell me why I was laying on the couch knocked out, could ya?"

"Well, from what daddy told us, you pretty much got your flank handed to you by a mare," one of A Pimp Named Spikeback's employees replied.

Big Macintosh cringed as the memories came flooding back to him. He recalled how Rarity had attacked him at the request of A Pimp Named Spikeback, beating him until he had blacked out. The fashionista pony had delivered quite the beating on Big Macintosh.

"And from the looks of your eye, she really did a real number on you," another mare added.

Big Macintosh looked down into the waters of the hot tub to observe his reflection. The mare was certainly not lying. All around his left eye was a dark purple tint. It was painful just looking at the black eye. As Big Mac further inspected himself, he noticed various other bruises on his body from the strikes he had taken from Rarity. The colt was not looking too well to say the least.

"Sorry about that. Rarity can be pretty aggressive," the first mare told Big Mac.

Big Mac shrugged. He wasn't too concerned about his appearance. If anything, he was just ready for this day to be over with.

"If it makes you feel better, you still look pretty cute," the other mare told Big Macintosh, giving him a flirty look.

"Well thank ya kindly ladies, but could I trouble you by asking where A Pimp Named Spikeback is right now," the red colt asked, ignoring the mare's flirtation.

"I'm pretty sure he's upstairs right now talking with some purple unicorn chick," another mare in the hot tub replied, pointing to a set of stairs behind the hot tub.

"Thank ya ladies," Big Macintosh gratefully replied. He began to trot up the stairs.

"You sure you have to go see him so soon?" the same flirtatious mare asked. "You're more than welcome to join us in here."

"Ma'am, I'm flattered by the offer. Really ah am. But I'm faithful to my mare friend, so I'm going to have to decline. Thanks again for the help," Big Macintosh told the pouting mare.

Big Macintosh cantered up the stairs to find the dragon king of swag, and the purple unicorn that was with him.


In the upstairs area of A Pimp Named Spikeback's mansion was the most secret and advanced room in the entire building: the technology room. As a connoisseur for the finest things in life, the dragon pimp spared no expense, and had some of the most advanced technology that Equestria had to offer. The room was filled to the brim with assorted computers and monitors, capable of calculating great feats with the information that they could access. A Pimp Named Spikeback actually had no idea how to work such machines, and had honestly just bought them when he did because he believed it would look impressive in his mansion. Twilight Sparkle, however, was easily able to work the technology with the knowledge that she possessed. So for the last half hour, Twilight had been researching away on the computers, while A Pimp Named Spikeback watched his lifelong friend work. The lavender unicorn was working away regularly when Big Macintosh finally walked in, causing both her and the baby dragon to turn to face him.

"Well look who finally woke his ass up. It's about time you joined us Mister Big Mac," the baby dragon told Big Macintosh as he trotted into the room.

"Hello Big Macintosh, you're looking, er....nice today," Ponyville's resident egghead unicorn hesitantly added.

"Don't worry bout it none Twilight, I know I must look plum terrible," Big Macintosh replied.

"Terrible? You got a big ass black eye after getting your flank handed to you by a mare and all you think you look like is terrible? Boy, you look like shit," A Pimp Named Spikeback bluntly told the red colt.

"Hey, don't be harsh to him like that." Twilight was glaring at her former assistant.

"Don't worry, he's right. Rarity sure did do a number on me." Big Macintosh then looked around the room filled with technology. "What's all this fancy stuff?"

"Mister Big Mac, this here is one of the most advanced tech rooms in all of Equestria. These computers are able to research anything. So I, being the amazing helper that I am, am utilizing their power to assist you," A Pimp Named Spikeback told the stallion.

"Interesting. So you know how to work all of this fancy stuff?" an impressed Big Macintosh asked.

"Hell no. You need to be some kind of brainiac to work this stuff. That's why my friend Miss Sparkle is here. She's using it to find out some info about your bitch," the baby dragon explained.

"Info about Cheerilee?" the now confused colt asked in response. "Like what?"

"Well Big Mac, A Pimp Named Spikeback told me your story, and he wanted me to find out what Cheerilee has been up to, so we can figure out why she's been avoiding you, and if she's up to something," the lavender unicorn told Big Mac as she returned to the computer and typed away on it.

"Up to something? Y'all don't think she's cheating on me or any nonsense like that do ya?" Big Macintosh started to become worried from Twilight Sparkle's words.

A Pimp Named Spikeback said nothing, and glanced at his friend sitting in front of the computer. Twilight bit her lip and thought about what to say, before turning back to Big Macintosh to reply.

"Well thus far, I haven't been able to find out hardly anything about what Cheerilee has been up to for the past few weeks. She seems to be a pretty reserved mare. That is, until I was able to hack into Equestria Mail's records and see copies of some letters she has requested to send in the past week. And.....she's been talking to somepony. A colt."

Big Macintosh's heart sank. There was no way this could be true. He loved Cheerilee, and she loved him back. There was no way she could be cheating on him with another colt.....could it? Big Mac was silent for a while, taking in what Twilight had just told him. For a while he just felt depressed. More depressed than he had in the entire past few weeks combined. After a while, however, an emotion that Big Mac very rarely felt started to emerge. An emotion that he was hardly capable of, being such a kind hearted colt. As he stood there, his sadness disappeared and it was replaced with one single emotion. Anger. A Pimp Named Spikeback and Twilight Sparkle watched Big Macintosh closely, waiting for what he would say or do. Finally, he asked one simple question.

"Who?" the red colt asked, letting the anger sound apparent in his voice.

"His name is Prince Blueblood," Twilight replied, starting to get worried by the tone of Big Macintosh's voice. "I'm familiar with him. He lives in Canterlot with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. He's actually Princess Celestia's nephew. The letters that I read sent between the two of them had them talking about meeting up on, as luck would have it, today."

Big Macintosh stood silent again. There were so many things to think about, and so many questions to ask. Big Macintosh may not have known where to start, but he did know that his anger was becoming even more intense, and as he thought of Prince Blueblood, his anger turned to hate.

"Why is she talking to him?" Big Mac finally asked.

"I honestly don't know. Rarity actually met him at the Grand Galloping Gala, and from what she told us, he sounds like a terrible colt. He's rude, and a snob, and only cares about himself. I have no idea why Cheerilee would want to talk to him," Twilight replied to the hate filled stallion.

"Miss Sparkle, if I may, I actually can see why Mister Big Mac's bitch is talking to Blueblood as clear as day," A Pimp Named Spikeback stated. "Just think about it. Mister Big Mac here is a poor country pony that's always working, who always thinks of everypony else before he thinks of himself, and is shy and quiet as hell. Prince Blueblood, on the other hoof, is filthy rich and of high class, he never has to work for a minute of his life, is only worried about himself, and is proud and sociable." The baby dragon turned to face Big Macintosh, who was filling up with more rage as A Pimp Named Spikeback spoke. "Putting it simply Mister Big Mac, he's everything that you are not. He's like the complete oposite of you. That is why your bitch is talking with him."

"When is she meeting him?" Big Macintosh asked Twilight, furious after hearing the baby dragon's explanation.

"Well, their letters never talked about a specific time, just about meeting today. Since Blueblood lives with Princess Celestia, I had A Pimp Named Spikeback send her a letter a couple of minutes ago to see if she knew," the lavender unicorn replied.

As soon as Twilight finished saying this, A Pimp Named Spikeback let out a fiery belch, and sure enough, a letter from Princess Celestia herself appeared. The dragon pimp picked it up and opened it.

"My most faithful student, I am actually aware of Cheerilee's visit today, and I can confirm that she is indeed meeting Prince Blueblood here. From what he has told me, she will be meeting her at six this evening. I hope this information helps." A Pimp Named Spikeback lied down the letter to signify that it was finished.

"Six? That's just in one more hour," Twilight quickly exclaimed.

Big Macintosh's heart began to race. There was no way he could let this happen. He couldn't lose Cheerilee, and he certainly couldn't lose her to someone such as Prince Blueblood. By now his whole being was completely filled with rage, and he was ready to act.

"So be it. A Pimp Named Spikeback, let's go. We have a Prince to visit," the red stallion told A Pimp Named Spikeback.

"Big Mac, Canterlot is decently far away, and we may not even make it there in time if we left now. I say just let the bitch go, Whatever happens, happens. So what if you lose the bitch? How about I set you up on a consolation date with Candy Cane free of charge?" the purple suit wearing dragon offered.

"NO. Now you listen here, and you listen good. Mah sister went out of her way to get me some help, and I sure as hay ain't gonna just stand here and let her efforts be for nothing. Now ah don't give a flying feather if you want to or not, the point is, my sister hired you to help me. So that's exactly what you're gonna do. You're taking me to Canterlot right now, and that's that." Big Macintosh finished yelling at A Pimp Named Spikeback and turned to face the door. He started to walk to signify that he was ready to head to Canterlot immediately.

"Ahh, I see how it is. Now the colt is getting angry and getting some base in his voice. Now you want to take charge, is that it?" A Pimp Named Spikeback asked.

"That's right bitch. Now let's go," the impatient red colt snapped back.

The dragon king of swag had a large grin on his face. Big Macintosh was finally taking charge and ready to set his mare straight. It seemed like this would once again be another success for A Pimp Named Spikeback. The dragon pimp followed Big Macintosh towards the door, but stopped once he reached it. He turned to face Twilight Sparkle, who was still stunned from the aggressiveness she had just witnessed from Big Mac.

"Thanks again for your help Miss Sparkle," A Pimp Named Spikeback told the lavender unicorn. "I couldn't have gotten Big Mac to listen to reason without you."

With that, the baby dragon walked out of the room and followed Big Macintosh to leave for Canterlot. Twilight sat there for a while, still stunned by what had occurred.

"Dear Celestia, what have I done?" Twilight put her face in her hooves."I don't know what's going to happen between them when they get to Canterlot, but whatever happens.......it won't end well."