• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 3,865 Views, 116 Comments

Mob of The Dead: Aftermath - Juggernaut



Weasel was ignored all his life. He had planned out the escape, and ensured the rest of his group's survival, yet they betrayed him, and murdered him on the bridge. Now, Weasel wakes up in a place where he can't be ignored.

  • ...
5
 116
 3,865

Important Update

I'm not really a brony anymore. I'm no longer interested in the show, and the only thing keeping me here is this fanfiction story. Once this is done, unless I suddenly spark an interest for it once more, I will no longer update at all on any brony related sites. It's taking me a while to write this because at the moment I'm writing stories about other things on FanFiction. I'm sorry, I'll get this story done eventually.

Comments ( 14 )

Dude... Dont do this... My friend james just left and now I have no one to talk to about the show he turned into a jerk too... Please for your own good. Dont drop it intirely at least.. Please Juggarnaut. Please. :(

Eh. You come for the show, but you stay for the fandom. I'm the same. Course I read the stories instead of writing them.

ok man, whatever you want to do. Its your life, just don't forget us.

I respect your decision. Being a brony is no 5 year contract with Verizon so it's ok to leave. Just don't delegate your account because then all your stories disappear and no one can enjoy them.

4827917 I guess I'll continue writing stories about it, but the show is pretty much done for me, I stopped at the third season, kept trying to watch the first two episodes of the fourth, but it really wasn't that great for me.

This is an excellent crossover.

Godspeed

last chapter over 1 year ago
it's dead
calling it now

6368974 I'm just no longer a brony anymore. For what it's worth, I planned on bringing the other mob of the dead characters into Equestria also, and they'd end up trying to hunt down weasel and the second they found him Brutus would appear and they'd all be in a huge fight in the middle of a populated street. Orion would die and the only one left out of everyone after the fight would be weasel.

Shame this was canceled

10656686
Indeed , it's very shame

Login or register to comment