• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 3,859 Views, 116 Comments

Mob of The Dead: Aftermath - Juggernaut



Weasel was ignored all his life. He had planned out the escape, and ensured the rest of his group's survival, yet they betrayed him, and murdered him on the bridge. Now, Weasel wakes up in a place where he can't be ignored.

  • ...
5
 116
 3,859

(2) Weasel's Resurrection

Albert slowly bled to death on the bridge. It was a painful and slow fate, all he could do was try not to scream in pain, and just sit there. He couldn't move, he couldn't fight. He was useless, just like the others always told him. He was breathing heavily, and the pain was possibly the worst feeling he had experienced in his life.

After the others fought off the infected, they turned back to what they thought would be Weasel's dead body, but it wasn't, Albert had managed to not bleed out. They almost didn't believe that the idiot could survive that long, bleeding that much.

Billy suggested shooting him in both shoulders with a pistol, to make it more painful, but this is where the others started to feel less angry and more sympathetic. Finn walked up to Weasel with a pistol in hand, and executed him. Aimed it right in between Albert's eyes and...

BANG

It was over instantly, all of the pain was gone, Weasel was almost glad at the fact that he was dead... But then... instead of just dying like a normal person, Weasel felt a rush of cold air, and suddenly he was thrust back into reality. Everything had a blue tint to hit, and he saw himself as transparent. How could he have forgotten? It wasn't over yet, but the good thing is, the only thing left to do is wait.

Princess Luna grunted and gritted her teeth casting the spell, sparks were coming out of the tip of her horn, and slowly a glowing purple and black ball slowly started to enlarge around her. She had her eyes closed tight from the blinding light, and she started sweating heavily. Then, it was over, just like that. She was IN world 115, not as a mortal, but a ghostly figure.

She looked around slowly, and there it was... The spirit of Arlington. Normally he would've gone back to his body by now, but he didn't want to feel that pain again. He just wanted for his spirit time to run out, then it'll all be over. Luna slowly trotted over to the ghastly, floating spirit, and she grabbed onto it. The spirit twisted quickly to face her direction.

The ghost had no facial features, but she guessed that he was in disbelief. Shocked at the ghostly form of a horse. Then... the glowing orb closed instantly. Leaving that horrible death filled, zombie filled, betrayal filled, depression filled world behind, and bringing the two back into Equestria.

Then, they were back in Luna's quarters. Luna's quarters was a large chamber, at the top of the highest peak at Canterlot. There was a balcony, with a telescope on it, and there was a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The door leading out was in the Kitchen, and then past the door was a spiral staircase that led to the main hall of the Canterlot Palace.

Luna spent most of her time there, sleeping during the day, and coming out to observe the stars, eat, or spend time elsewhere during the night. She usually just observed the stars, though.

They landed in the bedroom, with Princess Luna landing on one side of the bed, and Arlington landing on the other. Luna stood up and trotted to Albert, who was staring in disbelief at the Princess. They stared at each other for about two minutes, and then Luna turned back around. Guessing that he was pretty hungry from the multiple hours of zombie killing, and knowing that she was, Luna went into the kitchen. Leaving Weasel behind to silently mouth: "What... The...Fuck..."

Luna knew that human's were omnivores, and she didn't have any meat, so she made two bowls of vegetable soup. When she came back, Weasel was now sitting in a chair next to her bed, clutching his knee in disbelief that it wasn't still gone. He quickly let go of his knee and sat up straight when he saw Luna walk towards him with two bowls of soup. He still didn't trust her, but he was fucking hungry.

"Eat up Albert, I know you're hungry." Luna said in her normal voice that Twilight taught her to use. Weasel thought in awe as to why the pony knew his name. Using her magic to levitate the soup towards Weasel. He grabbed it, and before eating his first bite, he said his first words to Luna, words that she would remember for ever.

"T-.... Thank you..."

She smiled and went back to eating. Leaving Weasel to still be looking around the room in awe, like baby who just opened it's eyes for the first time.

Weasel wanted to ask way more questions, but he was too hungry to think, so he looked down at the food, and started eating.

He finished it in about three minutes, Luna guessed he was a lot more hungry than she thought he was originally. Weasel looked down at the floor for a moment, then looked up, and met eye contact with Luna. "W-who are you?" He asked.

"I am Princess Luna, Don't fear me Albert. I saved you." She said, smiling down at Weasel who was sitting down in the chair.

Weasel looked up once more and asked "How'd you know my name?"

"I was watching" Luna said quickly, not looking at Weasel. She had only been back to Equestria for a year now, but she knew it was socially unacceptable to just be watching someone without their consent. She guessed it was the same for his world too.

"What?" Weasel asked, in surprise.

"From the moment you broke out of the cell, to the moment I brought you here." Luna answered, still not looking at Albert.

"So... where the hell am I?" Weasel demanded to know. Standing up, he was head to head with Luna. Weasel was done playing the "Nice guy who cooperates" he played that before, and he got both of his knees shot off.

"You're in Equestria." A third, new voice said from across the room, catching both Weasel, and Luna off guard.