• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 3,864 Views, 116 Comments

Mob of The Dead: Aftermath - Juggernaut



Weasel was ignored all his life. He had planned out the escape, and ensured the rest of his group's survival, yet they betrayed him, and murdered him on the bridge. Now, Weasel wakes up in a place where he can't be ignored.

  • ...
5
 116
 3,864

(6) Weasel's Uncovering

"Wake up Albert!" Luna said, in panic, shaking Weasel. He awoke in a panic, his eyes shooting open. He looked around in a panic, he saw Luna kneeling next to the bed. She gave a sigh of relief. "Good, you're okay, you had me really worried there." She said, giving a smile.

"What happened?" Weasel said, as he got up from the bed, and grabbed his coat off the floor, and put it on. Luna looked at him nervously.

"You were thrashing about in your sleep. I was worried because you wouldn't get up." She said. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Weasel smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a bad dream..." He answered. Luna frowned.

"Albert, when you're asleep, I sense an.... an evil in the room" She said, "I think it's the guard, the one you fought in the prison"

Weasel looked at her, surprised that she knew. "How do you know that?" Weasel said, "That's what the dreams are about"

"What happened in the prison obviously had something to do with demons." Luna said "The guard's a demon, and he won't stop until you're dead."

Weasel stood there, processing the message that his hell wasn't over. "He can't hurt me? Right? I mean, this isn't Earth, or even the same... universe for that matter."

"At first, the feeling of evil was small, every night, it gets stronger. I think the demon's building up energy. Once he has enough, he WILL come for you physically, but for now, he can only attack you mentally." Luna said, she looked at Weasel and gave a worried look.

"How... how would he get here?" Weasel asked. Looking at Luna, with a nervous tone to his voice.

"He's building up dark energy, so far he has enough to maybe transport an object about the size of your arm." She said.

Weasel grinned weakly, "Is there any possible way to manipulate this energy to get me my weapon back? That way, I could at least defend myself from him when he gets here."

Luna blinked and then stared at Albert. "Albert, that's... that might just work!" She said excitedly. "I need time, but if it's possible, I shall have it done soon."

Albert was about to go the kitchen part of the room, when Luna turned. "Oh, and don't forget that we're revealing you to the lead guard today, just wait for Celestia to come and get you."

Weasel nodded, and went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. He walked through the doorway, and admired the foreign design of the kitchen. It looked strangely ancient, and futuristic at the same time, with time-faded paintings, and only two feet away, a refrigerator that's design looks decades ahead of anything he'd seen in his life.

"Woah," He opened it and the bright light shined through the early morning darkness. "This is cool" He said, shutting the refrigerator. He walked away from the kitchen, he was about to jump back in the bed when he realized that Luna was snuggled all up. Weasel had forgotten that she slept during the day, and was up and about all night. She opened one eye and smiled at him.

"Do you not know what to do until Celestia comes?" She says, and sits up on the bed.

"Kinda" He says awkwardly. Scratching the back of his head. While he was scratching the back of his head, he noticed he hadn't put his iconic hat back on after he had woke up.

"You look like a reader, you can do that" She says as she pulls the blankets over herself, and shutting her eyes. Weasel mumbles an okay as walks over to the other side of the bed, and picks his hat off the side table. After putting his hat on, Al walked over to the shelf and goes through some of the books to find an interesting one. He grabbed the first science fiction-y looking book. He noticed there was no writing on the cover, and it was just a picture. He opened it up and realized a problem. Even though they spoke the same language, the writing was completely different. Most of the 'letters' were just symbols of things such as the sun, the moon, a unicorn, and shapes. (Such as a square, triangle, and rhombus.)

Weasel groaned. 'Well it looks like I won't be doing anything until the princess shows up' he thought. He put the book back where he found it, and walked to the couch that was near the door. He sighed and flopped down on the couch. It was surprisingly soft. He sighed once again, and drifted to sleep. Of course, in the back of his mind, he was worried of what the demon might do this time, but at this point, until the demon gains enough power to fight him in the real world, Weasel was no longer afraid of him, even though the dreams actually hurt.

Weasel opened his eyes, he was in the same room as he fell asleep in. He was slightly worried, he couldn't really tell whether he was in the dream or not. The first thing he noticed was that Luna was no longer in the bed, and there was a worrying amount of blood puddled on the floor. Al sat up straight immediately, he grasped a pistol that was in his coat pocket. At this point he knew it was a dream, as he didn't have a gun. He decided to just go with it, as there was no point to just sit there and wait for the demon to get bored and just face him. Weasel got up, and looked around, the blood was clearly in a trail, leading into the kitchen. Al frowned, and slowly walked into the kitchen. Almost slipping on the blood in several spots. He turned the corner, and saw Luna with small cuts all around her body. Her eyes were blank, and lifeless. Weasel could have thrown up right then and there, the smell of rotting flesh was strong in the air, so strong that he could almost taste it every time he breathed. He backed out of the kitchen, getting sick at the sight. He backed right into someone he hadn't expected to see, It was Finn.

Weasel wasn't as mad at Finn for killing him as he probably should have been. Besides, Finn didn't really take part in the murder, also usually, Finn and Weasel were on good terms with each other. Finn was Weasel's best bud in the prison, he was the only one who didn't completely despise Albert. He didn't blame his for siding with Sal and Billy, because honestly, even Weasel himself had started to believe he was the one behind it. All of the evidence they had found just piled up to it.

Weasel raised his gun quickly, and slowly lowered it once he saw it was Finn and not the guard or an undead freak. "Oh, hey Finn, how's it been since you killed me?" Weasel said jokingly.

Finn had a look of shame, "I apologize, and the fact that this is all just a weird afterlife dream doesn't change the fact that I apologize about what I've done, you may not be real, and this may just be my dying mind making me hallucinate right before I die, but I'm seriously sorry." He said, looking at Al. Weasel looked confused.

"Wait, no, YOU'RE the dream. I'm the one dreaming here." Weasel said, backing up from Finn.

"No, after we killed you, the guard came back and killed all three of us, I'm guessing this is my punishment, having to face the person I helped murder." Finn said, looking around, nervously, just now noticing the pools of blood.

"I'm not dead Finn, I'm not sure whether or not you're real, but I'm not dead. I guess I died in the real world, but right now, I've been taken to an other worldly dimension, and I went to sleep, and now I'm dreaming this." Weasel said, now wondering the possibility that this might actually be the real Finn he's talking to.

"I just died, it was a ton of blackness for the longest I can remember, then I was here." Finn says, looking down at his hands, still covered in the blood of the zombies.

Everything began to get fuzzy, Finn started to talk again, but it started to fade out, and he woke up.

Author's Note:

Once again, I get off my lazy ass and stop pissing myself while playing Outlast. (Which I've just realized I should make a crossover story about.) Man I'm so hyped for the DLC story that's coming in April. Anyways, I know I keep saying this before disappearing for another month, but this time I'm serious, I'ma start writing more frequently, maybe even weekly.