• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 16,570 Views, 128 Comments

Plot Power - EXOLIEF



Derpy has a very special talent that she doesn't even understand. What is it? And why do ponies around her act so strangely?

  • ...
21
 128
 16,570
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

It has a mind of its own

obey

All hail Derpy!

Excuse my French, but...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER? BIG MAC AND AJ RAPED HER! AND SHE DIDNT EVEN NOTICE?! TEHFAK?

5157732 She's just as confused as you are, friend :derpyderp1:
(Although the rape angle may be a bit dark if you choose to see it that way. She was just being "tickled" :twilightsheepish: )

Comment posted by DX-1118 C deleted Oct 19th, 2014

5157924 Alright, she got tickled. She really needs to pay attention. Seriously, if her pegasus dna didn't make her so sturdy...

some different question: something, something chaos going to continue to?

Evidence:
Her plot can exert control over her.
It can control others by sight.

This is clear evidence that she is host to a Goa'uld - and this is in fact a Stargate crossover.

This story has been updated and will continue, the saga of Derpy's glorious bubble butt will continue. (inhales deeply)I will willingly worship her gorgeous rear!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild::rainbowwild:. This really made my weekend, I'm so glad you've kept with all the details of the plot (giggles) and for your characters, I hope this grows as big as the behind it details, (Fluttershy voice) I mean, if that's alright with you.....:fluttershysad:.

I'm so happy this story is being updated again. It's just 2gud.

Waiting for the chapter where Derpy looks at her ass in a mirror and gets entranced by it, then spends the rest of the chapter rubbing her rump up against the glass, giggling about how good it feels.

5162092

Or backs up into a storefront window ("pressed ham") and starts a minor riot on the other side of the glass. :derpytongue2:

Needs more hot anal sex! :heart: :derpytongue2:

EXO is back? And posting hilarious updates of this fun fic?

Yes :pinkiecrazy:

Rainbow is thrown completely off by the sudden full view of Derpy's rump, blushing wildly in surprise at her friend revealing herself like that. Trying to retain her decency, she backs a few inches away, and stammers as she fails to cover her sight from the marvelous sight.
"D- Derpy, no! Don't show me your..."
The gray pegasus turns her stare back to Rainbow Dash, who freezes in place at that moment. Her eyes firmly lock onto those bubbles adorning Derpy's flanks, and in mere seconds, she loses her frustrated tone as she mumbles out the next few words.
"... your ass..."

this has to be the greatest sequence of words in any hypnofic ever uploaded to this site

This is strangely hypnotic and i find myself entranced by every single epic word.

Most Excellent.

I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE!!!
AND MORE SEX PLZ!!
and will Derpy ever find out what is going on? If so will she use it for her own purposes? or will she stop it?

:moustache:

5221435 The hypnoplot got you too? Damn it! We are all gonna die! Death by Plot... That doesn't sound that bad actually.

i will stand hehe till the next chapter comes out

Login or register to comment