• Published 8th Jun 2013
  • 3,145 Views, 64 Comments

The Princess and The Warrior - WindsofOld



Celestia has had a recuring dream or the past three years about something that fell from the sky into their world. When she goes to check out a group of animals that are misbehaving, the dream comes true, and whatever awaits has come into the world.

  • ...
12
 64
 3,145

A Sad Possibility (personal update)

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since I've talked to you or updated this thing, but I haven't been in the best condition the last year and a half, and I have not been able to muster up more than a few sentences on the new chapter, so, forgive me, dear friends. I may have to halt this story's progress.... permanently. Stress, the ending days of senior year and emotional upheaval have been hard on me, I know others have it worse..... but I can't take it and keep up with this story. I love this story and all it's characters as children, and it saddens me further to see it ended. The reasons above are not the only cause, a few weeks ago it was suggested to me that I may have the Bipolar Depression disorder, so I did some research, and heard a story from a friend of a friend. That person has this disorder, and I have been showing similar symptoms for a long time. I dug a bit and took a test online a few days ago and scored high enough that it confirmed I am showing symptoms. I just thought since you all cared for my story and personal well being, you would want to know.

So, again, I may have to end this story. it hurts to see my creations wasted, so I thought of an alternative to keep them alive. I thought that maybe you guys and others could ask my permission to use them for art, branching stories, or one chapter tales. If the response it well taken, I may release my email for you guys to contact me somehow. Or message me here, I don't mind either option. I'm very sorry to disappoint you all, but I can't keep up. So, unless you contact me in the future, this may be the last time you hear from WindsofOld.


Lovingly and sincerely,

Winds.

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by JFK deleted Apr 29th, 2015

sad to see ya go was enjoying the story for what's it's worth I hope you come out alright in the end and great story.

dont worry about just keep pushing forward bro

Just stay focused on you. Just keep going and you will pull through. There are more out there then you think.

Login or register to comment