The Share Center 603 members · 3,612 stories
Comments ( 227 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 227
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6612306 I dont think your fan fiction is too gory. To put things in perspective, there are people who read creepypastas about cannibalism and other dark themes. So I think your fan fiction will be okay.

Amereep
Group Contributor

Feel free to read any of mine, I'll give you a couple of personal choices. For a one-chapter story of 2000 words, there's this...

ELifestyles of the Royal and Famous
The lives of some popular ponies are going to be invaded by a wiseguy.
Amereep · 2k words  ·  12  1 · 389 views

But for you and your fantasy cravings, you could choose this one...

EThe Legend of Alicorns
Twilight goes back in time to find a 'Legend of Zelda' theme like world that follows a few months after the first Hearth's Warmth. History is not what it seems to be as the tribes still despise each other.
Amereep · 37k words  ·  43  2 · 1.7k views

...you could even throw music in the background from the Zelda games to help create an atmosphere for the events in the story.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6612452 Thank you so much for sharing your fan fictions. :) I will be reading them soon.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am going to start narrating the stories this week. I will let you know when I have narrated each one. :)

Discord The Narrator
Group Contributor
Amereep
Group Contributor

Okay, don't wear yourself out.

pabrony
Group Contributor
QueenChrysalisForever
Group Contributor
ESugarcube Corner: Now Delivering to Tartarus!
As Hearth’s Warming Eve draws near, the Cakes find business slower than usual. They decide to expand delivery service to Tartarus. After all, villains need sweets too! Tirek orders a dozen cupcakes. Mrs. Cake sets off to deliver them to him.
QueenChrysalisForever · 3.7k words  ·  23  0 · 739 views

Would love if you could read this, perhaps for Hearth's Warming?

ELingmare IV: The Quest for Fans
Trixie Lulamoon wakes up as a changeling and learns her power has grown and wants to prove it. Can she beat the ultimate new opponent, Queen Chrysalis? An invitation, an audience, and havoc ensues as the two battle it out for title of Best Show Off.
QueenChrysalisForever · 4.3k words  ·  13  0 · 629 views

Or my other one-shot and try at comedy.:twilightblush: though if you choose only one, the first is the one I'd love to hear most. :heart:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6615240 Thank you for submitting your stories. :) I will be reading them on my channel soon.

QueenChrysalisForever
Group Contributor

You're welcome, and wooo I'm excited to hear so! Will have to make sure to follow you(if I'm not already) so I can see when they come up! :pinkiehappy: Thanks so much!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616007 Thank you for the submission. I will be reading it on my channel soon. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616063 Yay! Thank you for the follow. Keep on being awesome. XD And you are very welcome.

StormLuna
Group Contributor

If you like cute E-rates stories, there is always this one.

ESweetie Belle's Spell
Sweetie Belle wonders what is running through Opal's mind when she attacks Rarity one morning. During Twilight Time she runs across a spell that allows animals to talk. She memorizes it and casts it on some of the pets.
StormLuna · 11k words  ·  63  15 · 2k views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616770 Sure! Thank you for the submission. I will be reading it on my channel soon. :)

RuinQueenofOblivion
Group Contributor

TUnexpected
Scootaloo and her friends are now in High School and have started to grow up more. Scootaloo has a coltfriend, and everything is fine, until one day she feels sick, and things go from there.
RuinQueenofOblivion · 29k words  ·  91  1 · 3.7k views
StormLuna
Group Contributor

Thanks. Could you share a link to your channel with me? Oh and thanks for the fave on my story.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616788 Thank you for the submission. I will be reading it on my channel soon. :)

BradyBunch
Group Admin
ETWILIGHT!!!
Twilight goes into paralyzing shock after the question is asked.
BradyBunch · 1.4k words  ·  86  25 · 2.5k views

Man, this is good. Thanks for the opportunity, Lyra!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616793 You are very welcome.

This is the link of the channel that I am going to read the fan fictions on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNWcvWeJWbwXVIkHq-dG3tw

I will let you know when I read yours. :)

StormLuna
Group Contributor

Alright, I may not be online when you do it though. Will it only be available when you do it live?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616805 They aren't going to be live recordings. They are going to be fan fiction readings with music in the background and such. :) I will give you a link to the video when I am finished narrating your fan fiction.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616801 You are very welcome. Thank you for submitting your fan fiction. I will be reading it on my channel soon. :)

BradyBunch
Group Admin

Wait, dija already read it? I noticed you added it to favorites?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616847 I haven't read it yet. I added it to my bookmarks so I can keep track of the different fan fictions I am reading. :)

I will let you know when I am finished recording the narration and I will give you a link to the video after I have uploaded it onto my YouTube channel.

TheDriderPony
Group Contributor

I'd strongly suggest this one. It's incredibly funny and well-written and doesn't nearly have the attention it deserves.

TDerpy Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap!)
Derpy becomes a killer for hire. It goes about as well as can be expected.
Unwhole Hole · 51k words  ·  66  7 · 1k views
Chemtest
Group Contributor

If I could get this in, that would be wonderful.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/415076/i-am-the-villain

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6616881 I will let you know when I am done making the video. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Thank you so much for the submissions. I will be reading them on my channel soon. :)

RuinQueenofOblivion
Group Contributor

6617000 I look forward to it.

wingdingaling
Group Contributor

In that case, on this the spookiest of months, I would like to submit my spookiest of stories. Thank you for you consideration:

TWitchcraft is Magic
Nightmare Night draws near, and as it does, strange things begin to happen around Ponyville. Scary strangers threaten the town, and things will change for the Cutie Mark Crusaders forever.
wingdingaling · 128k words  ·  23  5 · 1.2k views
Chemtest
Group Contributor
LyraAlluse
Group Admin
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617032 Thank you for the submission. I will be reading the story on my channel soon. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617130 You are very welcome. :)

wingdingaling
Group Contributor

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think you'll like mine the best.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617261 I look forward to reading it. :)

Glen Gorewood
Group Contributor
Sliver Swirl
Group Contributor

Yay :D thanks Lyra

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617290 Thank you for the submissions. I will read as many as I can. :) There is really no limit to the amount you can submit. I will let you know when I make the videos for them.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617295 You are very welcome, my friend. Thank you for submitting your story. :)

Glen Gorewood
Group Contributor

Thanks Lyra.

Glen Gorewood

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

EA Day at the Tryouts
Rainbow Dash has arrived in Cloudsdale for her Wonderbolt tryouts. How will it go?
Darth Redbeard · 1.9k words  ·  52  9 · 3.1k views
TA Wonderbolt Date
Soarin and Rainbow Dash are going on their first official date. Let's see how it goes
Darth Redbeard · 1.8k words  ·  37  9 · 2.6k views
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617337 You are very welcome. Thank you for submitting your stories to the thread. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6617369 Thank you for submitting your stories. I will be reading them on my channel soon. :)

BleedingRaindrops
Group Contributor

The Secret of Ponyville
Hello. My name is Rarity, and if you’re reading this, I’m probably dead. I have betrayed my best friends. Though I can never fully make amends for my actions, it would alleviate some of my guilt knowing that somepony learns of the terrible deeds I have done.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 227