• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,459 Views, 5,764 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,764
 20,459

PreviousChapters Next
Dragons aren't Shy, Part 2

Twilight Sparkle,

I'm beginning to wonder if you actually read my letters, or your eyeballs just glaze over, twisting and turning my words into something I didn't say like a paparazzi pony. Does most of this letter just look like a giant page of ellipses to you?

Whatever the case, you visited the dragon and corrected the problem without causing another incident due to one of your friends. I... ugh, thank you for this.

In case you didn't pick up on the context in my last letter, we're dealing with the remnants of the dragon smoke right now in Canterlot. Pegasi are pushing it away from the city as I write this, beating their wings as fast as they can.

Luna's being far more effective, though. Her shouting blasts the smoke away in massive clouds. "BEGONE, FUMES OF FUNK AND FOULNESS! AWAY WITH THEE, CURSED CLOUDS OF CALAMITY!" are a few choice lines. She's having too much fun with this, but the clouds are redirecting towards the Badlands thanks to her chords of steel, so I can't complain.

That probably won't have any negative repercussions outside of ruining everyone's hearing in town for a week or so. That includes mine, and I'm wearing earmuffs. Be lucky you're not here right now.

Ah, yes, one last thing. Fluttershy talked down the dragon, right? That's actually pretty impressive, so I enclosed a gold scale in this letter. Give it to her and let her know she's the town's official Dragon Watch, and that she better do a good job.

Because if not, she'll be fired.

Love,

Princess Celestia

PreviousChapters Next