• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,458 Views, 5,764 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,764
 20,458

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus: Assessing a Flying Cart's Collateral Damage

Dear Twilight Velvet and Night Light,

I apologe profusely for unwillingly turning your indoor kitchen into an outdoor kitchen. Additionally, I experience much regret for smashing your authentic Chaina set hidden so expertly behind your regular plates, gravy boats, corn cob holders, and of course your mother's butter dish.

There was no possible way you could predict a soap box derby car would smash into your kitchen and ruin everything. Especially one driven by me. And another me. It’s a long story, and one I’m sure you don’t want to hear right now.

To get to the point, I wish to reimburse you for the property damage done to your kitchen to the best of my capabilities. I realize that some objects are quite irreplaceable, which again I apologize dearly for destroying. However, I humbly offer to you a selection of some of my mother’s fine Chaina, which you are free to keep and/or smash in justified retribution the same way you wrecked the cart into an unrecognizable mess.

The other me was totally joking when she demanded you suffer one million years dungeon for that, by the way. She was just emotionally distraught, having put a great deal of time and care into building that cart. I’m helping her cope with the loss there as well, but your loss takes priority right now.

Please send me a bill for the repairs at your earliest convenience. Also, if you prefer, you may involve Princess Twilight in these proceedings. I don’t see this as anything more than getting a second earful of tongue lashings for such a reckless accident, but if you believe I deserve it, I won’t protest her two bits on the matter.

My sincerest apologies once more,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Princess Luna is writing her own apology letter for crashing her cart into the second floor and trashing Night Light’s private study. Please add on the damages for that room to the bill as well. It’s all coming from the same source anyway.

Sunny? Have you picked out a new block of wood for the new cart yet?

What do you mean “I want to bake one”? You mean… baking the cart parts and assembling all of it together into something rideable?

Sunny, I’ll be blunt. This is the most ridiculous idea you’ve come up with since baking and marrying a ten-layer cake.

And I am so helping you out with this! We’re going to need frosting, tons of frosting!

PreviousChapters Next