• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,458 Views, 5,764 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,764
 20,458

PreviousChapters Next
It's Not Time I'm Worried About

Warden Pyre Fly,

You own the worst guard dog in the history of guard dogs. Maybe even the worst dog, period.

In case my student hasn't made it clear to you, your three-headed mongrel found himself in Ponyville today. I don't know what your handlers do in their spare time, but it clearly isn't learning how to track a dog the size of a stagecoach, or doing anything to get him back. How you managed to hire those two ponies as competent dog handlers when they can barely control their bladders in Tartarus is beyond my comprehension.

They're clearly not taking care of him either, according to Mayor's report. Other eyewitnesses at the time pointed out how irritated he appeared, and were it not for Fluttershy's intervention, he would have bitten somepony. You're lucky he succumbed to her belly rubs, or else I would be forwarding lawsuits to you right now.

I know you have a ton on your plate, but mistreatment of an intimidating animal sitting between Equestria and the demons of Tartarus should be more than a passing thought. It should be one of your top priorities, and the fact that it isn't has me wondering what exactly you ARE prioritizing, Warden.

Actually, I don't have to wonder. Permission to refurbish your bathroom to the standard of the Bits Hotel is denied. You have more pressing matters to attend to besides wiping your own arse, like saving it right now.

Treat Cerberus with the care and respect he deserves, and keep him on a tight leash. He's one of the few reasons the prisoners stay in Tartarus for good reason. Do not neglect that reason, or else we'll have hell to pay.

And if I hear anything about him escaping again, YOU will be put on a tight leash, understand? And for gods' sakes, will you give him something to play with?! My student got him back with a ball, so give him a ball pit or something to play in!

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

P.S. Hire new handlers. The current ones you have are more useless than the dog. This is not an order, but a strong advisory suggestion.

Also, look into him not having that belly rub weakness around the prisoners. If any of them catch wind of it, you're going to hear about it from me. In person.

PreviousChapters Next