• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 20,458 Views, 5,764 Comments

Letters from an Irritated Princess - Tired Old Man



Celestia writes some blunt letters to her faithful student and friends.

  • ...
71
 5,764
 20,458

PreviousChapters Next
Green is Somepony's Color, Just Not Yours

Twilight Sparkle,

You made Spike angry, didn't you? I know this because he wrote a few words in your friendship report. Certain angry, venting words that enlightened me to a shocking fact: you broke a Pinkie Promise.

Pinkie will come by your home tonight. Lock the door, close your windows, double-check that every opening is closed. Even your inside doors: bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, basement. CLOSE. THEM. ALL.

Then sit in the middle of the room. Keep your eyes moving, looking for her. If you see her outside your window, don't look at anything else but her. Smile and wave, try to carry a conversation if you can, but don't look away even for a second. Blinking is safe to do.

If she smiles then walks away, take a deep breath. You're safe for the night, but don't be a fool like me and open anything up just yet. Just sleep in the room as it is, and wait until morning.

But if she gets in the room... you better Pinkie Promise your way out of it somehow. Then honor that promise, like I am now.

I've sent out invitations for my birthday in two days to you and all of your friends. Bring nice gifts and nicer smiles. It IS a birthday long overdue, but don't let that factor in to your gift searching. Anything is appreciated if it gets Pinkie off my arse.

I'll see you in two days. Remember to keep those promises if you want to keep your friends.

And your life.

Love,

Princess Celestia

Luna, my birthday is coming up soon. Do you think you could bake a cake for that?

Moon Cake Surprise? What's the surprise?

No, I guess it wouldn't be if you told me. But will at least taste like your cookies?

Better than those? ...I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

PreviousChapters Next