• Published 1st May 2013
  • 18,213 Views, 77 Comments

The Royal Secret - shadowtempest47



We all have Secrets, The Royal sisters are no exception, but some secrets are messier to hide then others.

  • ...
53
 77
 18,213
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

Damn, I just found out about this story too. Come on dude, write more! There's not that many pony futa x human male stories out there!

glad to see this is still going

I would strongly advise an editor or submit to an editor group. There is no excuse for a thousand plus words with significant dialogue to be four paragraphs.

4016901

I know I used to have a editor but he's been otherwise disposed of, could you suggest one?

4017158 Afraid I don't know any off hand who would work on this sort of subject matter. The one's I know shy away from clop, but if you wrote an adventure novel or something they'd offer their critique. You might want to browse the FIMfiction groups, or ask in a specific group that the store heavily themes on, like Futaquestria. There are plenty of groups solely dedicated to the topics of searching for editors, critique, or posting amateur work for improvement.

4021002

Thank you, and I would like you to know as well that, that current piece was rough, it was a mix between then and now and was rushed to get out. so naturally it was going to be a little bad, chapter four should be much more representative of my skills as I've had some time to rediscover my writing skills.

Please tell me there'll be a scene where Luna and Celestia go anthro hermaphrodite on eachother and inflate EACHOTHER with cum.

No seriously, update?

update pl0x

Interesting story, please update soon.

Nearly two years and no update.

OC Human needs OC tag added to story

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP.

Short but enjoyable. i'm looking forward to your next chapters XD

And yet another great story dies before it can be finished.:pinkiesad2:

i hope the next chapter cums soon......lol puns

really wish this would update, not enough stories like this out there

Ultra fucking dead can somone adopt this story yet so we can get more.

please do more, i love this series and it makes me so hard and horny with every chapter.

Can't wait for Chapter 4 in 2025

8442023
He hasn’t signed on for four years RIP

I really hope that someone else would continue the story.

Login or register to comment