• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 2,686 Views, 63 Comments

Fighting Back the Beast - Mr Anomalous



The ISA had believed that they were finally rid of the Helghan Empire. They were fools, and now, after they attempt an invasion of yet another world, they will pay the price.

  • ...
5
 63
 2,686

This story . . . .

This story is the most-favorited one I've ever written. Not too many views, sure, but it was popular nonetheless. But, I regret to inform you, my faithful readers, that I can no longer continue this story. I simply have lost any and all inspiration and whenever I attempt to write a new chapter, I just become bored.

But do not despair! I, Zettachrome, am willing to pass responsibility on to someone who has more passion. Someone who hasn't foolishly surrounded themselves by story after story, without updating any of his other ones. Sorry to disappoint, but I have faith that someone worthy will step up.

P.M. me if you think you are the one, and I will look over your work and decide whether you are. This will go on for a week, 'till next Saturday.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Comments ( 10 )

You know I hate it when somebody skips over a good story like this. I mean sure there aren't that many crossover with these kinds of story, but still l hate when nobody gives credit where it's due. They usually look for the shitty sappy romance kind that has bad to worse grammar, (don't get me wrong some of them are good and I also suck at writing) or the usual major crossover fics. But hey you can't change what people like. I hope someday you'll find the inspiration to continue this story. But until then I wish you the best of luck on whatever you're doing next.

This has been UNITLuna004 out!

no i had so much hope that i forgot that this story existed.:rainbowwild::pinkiehappy:

i was actually looking forward to what happened next...it makes me sad that there aren't that many Killzone crossovers, but its even more depressing when there are even fewer good crossovers like this one. i hope that you will continue this soon or give us the name of the person you chose to continue this story for you.

You probably don't care but I'm in the middle of writing a killzone cross over now!. I don't know when the fist chapter will be done but its called The Dauntless. Just for the ones that like killzone cross overs.

5532507
I would love to do that lat bit, but no one took a bite. I really would like to start this up again and hope that I can find the effort somewhere to do so. Thanks, though, for sticking with me thus far.

Comment posted by The Yncarne deleted May 11th, 2016

Tis a sad day for me. I finally find a good Killzone story on Fimfiction and its canceled on it's ninth chapter. And it was getting so good too!

5544115 DO IT MAN WE NEEDIT!

We need more killzone fics!

Login or register to comment