• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 7,188 Views, 185 Comments

My Little Tobuscus - Velociraptor



Tobuscus comes to Equestria

  • ...
13
 185
 7,188

Lunesia

Toby woke up in a dark room with a chair and a trail of liquid in front of him.

"Lunesia should not be played to win, instead you should focus on immersing yourself in the game's world and story." A voice said from above. "This sounds familiar" Toby said as he walked out of the room following the trail of liquid, Toby looked to the right seeing a steel sword, a tinder box, a helmet, an apple, a lantern, and some oil. Toby then picked up all the items "God am I carrying to much" Toby said thinking that the voice from above was god. "LAST TIME WE ARE NOT THIS GOD YOU SPEAK OF!" The voice replied. As Toby continued, the noticing hallway was becoming darker and darker, he eventually had to light the lantern.

Toby took out the lantern and the oil, somehow he just put the oil on the lantern and it catched on fire, no not just the inside but the entire lantern catches on fire. He then hears a sound coming from down stairs "Thats a sound of death and will most likely kill me, but I'm built like a murder tank and I'm a god." Toby said putting on the helmet and placing the sword in his mouth. When he arrvies down the stairs a figure is seen, Toby then lifted the latern, the light produced shown a pony-like creature with an unhinged jaw and several other deformeties. The monster then lashed out with it's hoof.

"Girl if you wanted to touch me you could've just asked."

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Please don't kill me. Think of all the hot girls out there that will miss me. Thats like six, six hot girls will not be able to live without me! You'll have to live with that for the rest of you anti-life."

The creature stood there thinking about it's life for several minutes, then blew up for an odd reason. Toby just stood there, he eventually concluded that like so many before he killed it with philosophy. Within a matter of seconds the second monster showed up.

The creature lashed out at Toby, leaving a large gash on his shoulder. This is when Toby became serious, taking the sword in mourh, he charged the creature. His eyes filled with hate and anger he sliced one of the creature's bladed fore hooves off. The creature just shrugged it off as if was nothing and it's limb started to regenerate. "You will fall by my blade devilish creature of hell, I have faced your kind in a much worse game called Amnesia, but I was unable to kill the creatures, but now that I can destroy the likes of you. I realize that I am Tobuscus, I am a god!" Toby's epic speech gave him power, up until now Toby had rarely been injured, he had always been protected by Gabuscus, but it was now his time to fight.

Toby then went at the creature one more time. Slicing and dicing, but to no avail. "TO BUS CUS" Toby shouted like the dragonborn of old. This particular shout dissolves flesh as well increases your weapon to the highest level of
material in dimension that the user is now in. The creature recieved the full force of his shout, but the creature just regenerated like before. The only thing that was different was Toby wielding The Diamond Sword of Captin Enderhoof.
He charged at the creature with the sword in hoof, but instead of attacking he grabbed the rope off the table behing the
hideous creature.

He fashioned the rope into a lasso, throwing the rope around the creatures neck. He then slid between the creature's legs and smashed it's face aginst the wall. Swinging his sword he decapitated the creature in ten seconds flat.
To make sure it stayed dead he lit his sword on fire to burn the neck. "And stay dead mother fooper!" he said wiping the creature's blood of his face.

*****************

Gabe and Twilight were aguing in the castle about what they should do to free Toby.

"Twilght I know you want to save Tobuscus, but it's to late, we must get ready for the coming battle." Gabe was about
to burst out in tears at the loss of his best friend, but he needed to be brave for these ponies.

"There has to be a way to contact Princess Luna and stop her from letting Tobuscus die and Nightingale to return." Twilight was more concerned about the safety of Equestria than Tobuscus.

"Excuse me, but Princess Celestia has requested that you two met her in the throne room as soon as possible." A royal guard said entering the room where Twilight and Gabe were talking.

******************

An elderly pony walked up to the of the tallest mountain in Equestria. As he reached the top of the mountain he started to speak, "It was said in the Equestrian Scrolls that he would return, but none would listen. Most would just say he was just an old mare's tale. He is Nightingale the true king of the night. He would create havoc throughout the land
for what Enderhoof did to him. But there is one he fears. He calls him Enderhoof, but we call him Tobuscus, the swingger
of swords. I wish you my luck, king Tobuscus.

******************

"What the heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll just hapened" Toby said as he was unaware how epic he was several minutes ago. In the time that had passed he had managed to eat the apple and throw up from it being rotten. As he entered another room he heard a voice. "I'M TIRED OF THESE GAMES WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY! I'M TIRED OF WAITING IN THIS HEART WENCHING LIMBO…"

"You've played Limbo too, it was easy and I didn't die at all."

"You're an even bigger idiot than I thought and you're a terrible liar. NOW DIE!" Five creatures appeared, two of which Toby had already encountered before.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum" Epicbuscus has returned, huzzah!

Toby ran foward at his top speed. He jumped, grabbing onto the creature with the wheel on it's neck, using the
speed from the wheel one's wheel he sped towards the one with an unhinged jaw smashing it's face in, he quickly pushed it towards the wall of flesh, killing it. Next he ran towards the water, "GA BUS CUS!" He shouted at the water, this shout turned any solid to a liquid and any liquid to a solid.

Being the only solid in the pool, the water creature was turned into liquid while being trapped in a pool of diamonds.
He then charged at the one with the wheel around its neck, he quickly procceded to decapitate it and burn the neck, using the wheel as a shuriken, Toby threw the wheel at the creature with the bladed fore hooves. It blocked the wheel with ease, creature charged at Toby and managed to pick him up, it procced to throw him with ease towards the wall of flesh.

Toby thought he was about to die, so he started to say his prayers, 'Dear God, when I die can I meet Ez… ' Toby's prayers were cut off by an elderly stallion jumping behind him to block the throwing motion, but alas the stallion met his demise when he hit the flesh wall. "Good luck King Tobuscus." The stallion said before being fully obsorbed by the monterous flesh wall.

"Good luck, Bilbo" Epicbuscus has left. Awwwwwwww.

Toby then procceded to cut a hole in the flesh wall, so he wouldn't have to bother with the other monster. He spent about an hour trying to pull open a door that was behind the flesh wall. Eventually he put his hoof on the door and the it opened like magic. The room behind was unlike any other, the ceiling was covered in many stars that were constantly
moving around a moon.

A lone figure stood in the center. His black and red mane were clearly visable, he walked towards Toby, his cutie mark was that of the moon blotting out the sun. He said one thing before spreading out his wings to fly threw a hole in the ceiling. "Tonight a nightingale flies! Muhahahahaha!"

Comments ( 14 )

Sorry for taking so long to update. I had some 'problems' with my dad about MLP, but you guys don't care.:twilightsheepish: There is probably a lot more errors than usual because I had to write this on a mobile device.
And feel free to call me an asshole.:scootangel:

in his tounge he is dovakin TOBY BORN!!!

Problems? 0_o

730680 new update soon please

7 TAGS
(That's ALL I'm going to say...wait.DAMMIT!)

Oh hey look someone actually made this!
YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have all my moustaches! :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

o_O
Toby.......
In Equestria......
.........
HIT IT!

When, my good sir, is the next update? :duck:
Griffin is waiting.
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dxjzWwPr1rq0r90o2_500.png

yes you made toby mention ezio

I really like this!:pinkiehappy: So I must ask will you be updating soon?

Please keep making this it is an amazing story and all the fans and or readers want more! Please..

more More I need MORE!!!!!!!:rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

3767366 Ha.
:raritydespair::raritycry::pinkiegasp::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad::ajsleepy::applecry:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*ten years later*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Login or register to comment