• Published 5th Feb 2012
  • 7,187 Views, 185 Comments

My Little Tobuscus - Velociraptor



Tobuscus comes to Equestria

  • ...
13
 185
 7,187

Griffsaur the Brush Off

Toby woke up in his bed, as he got up he saw that he was he was no longer a pony. "Gah, I'm not in pony land anymore." He stated. Toby went into the kitchen and poured some food in Griffon's bowl, "Griffsaur come and get some breakfest." Toby stated, but the small shi tzu didn't come get his breakfest, "Griffon! Are you staring at that painting of you." Toby then walked into the room where he stored pictures, he saw his and Gabe's vacation photos of their trip to De island. Toby then walked out of the house to see if Griffon was outside. Toby then saw a totally different world then he was used to, there were blimps in the sky saying to obey the Griffon Empire, buildings at least two-hundred feet tall towered above him. " Isn't that nice, Griffsaur became god of the world, being his owner he will probably give me two billion dollars." Toby said proudly, at that moment two robots jumped out of the bushes and cuffed Toby "WHAT THE HELL ROBOTS!" Toby screamed, the robots then took him to the tallest building. As Toby was lockes in a room Griffon walked in "Griffsaur,why did you tie me up!?" Toby asked "You fool, have you not paid attention to what has happend over the last few years?" Griffon replied, "Let's see I killed the eye cthuthlue, the Eater of Worlds, sucked at Skyrim, killed a puppy in Fallout, dru.... I mean read all night at new years, slept with nurse......twice, I got a portal gun from Santa, I went to the moon to save Wheatly, but didn't find him, I realized Terarria was a video game, mur......" Toby replied, Griffon started to pee on Toby's face.

Toby actually did feel a wetness of his face. He woke up to see a the small shi tzu licking his face. He was still a pony, "He little buddy, did you miss me?" Toby asked, then remembering something "Did you have fun starving in the car?" The dog looked at him in a strange way. Toby then exited his bed at the Hay's Inn and went outside.

Ponyville

"Come forth Griffsaur let's have an adventure!" Toby exclaimed as he let Griffon sit on his back, as Toby walked down the streets he smelled something familier "Holy monkey Jesus ponies have coffee!" Toby excliamed as he ran towards the smell. As Toby reached the coffee stand he saw that it was free.

Twenty cups of coffee later

"Hey Gabuscus, Gabuscus I had lot of caffine today can you tell, can you tell, nah don't tell!" Toby said as he bounced several feet in the air, "Toby, how did you afford coffee" Gabe asked, "It's free, it's free Gabuscus, and Griffsaur is here and.." Toby said again. "Excuse me sir, but I said that the first cup was free" The sellsmare said giggling "How much?" Gabe asked "Twenty thousand bits" The sellsmare started laughing "You shouldn't have done that, at least not to Tobuscus" Gabe said. "WHAT THAT WAS A PRANK A WILL MURDER YOU ALL WITH MY NIGHT'S EDGE UNTIL THE DEMON ALTAIR EXPLODES IN FIERY DEATH MURDER AND THE EYE OF CHTULU WILL SHOOT IT'S EYE BABY'S UNTIL YOU DIE OF MURDER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Toby screamed then chased after Pinkie who was already running away towards Rainbow Dash's cloud home.

"Pinkie, I'd like you to meet my friend, Gilda she's a griffon." Rainbow said after seeing Pinkie "Griffsaur where?" Toby asked as he approached the cloud home. " Gilda this is Tobuscus and Pinkie Pie" Ranbow said to Gilda "Hey." Gilda said. "Hey how about we have a race for old times sake?" Rainbow asked, "OK" Gilda replied. Rainbow dashed off, but Gilda stayed back "You dweebs better stay outta our business." Gilda said with hatred in her voice. "Okie Dokie Lokie" Pinkie replied, however Toby had a much different answer "I will get Gabuscus to murder you!" He shouted in a tone that he had never used before. Gilda didn't hear any of what Toby said as she sped off before the sound of his voice could reach her. "So how about we race to that cloud over there, next?" Rainbow asked, Rainbow then raced to the next cloud, Gilda stayed behind because Toby and Pinkie flew up in a hot air ballon "Hey, Gilda can I play too!?" Pinkie asked excitedly "I thought I told you to get lost!" Gilda shouted "Ha ha ha ha, nobody will hear you scream.......if you don't." Toby said somewheres in between laughter and shouting

Twilight's house

"Twilight do you have a fire extinguisher, gasoline, and some kerosine?" Toby asked "Yeah, why?" Twilight replied "I'm going to murder somegriffon." Toby replied "What?" Twilight asked again. "Hey look sparkles, yay there so pretty" Toby said in the voice he always used when he saw a bunny in Terarria. " Twilight she's the meanest griffon I've ever met, she's the only griffon I've ever met." Pinkie pleaded to Twilight. "It just sounds like your jealous' Twilight replied "Am not!" Pinkie exclaimed and stormed out. "AW GOD WHOEVER SLAMED THAT DOORS GONNA PAY, ENTER NOT SO BALD PONY ON FIRE" Toby sang as he ran out of a room, on fire holding a fire extinguisher, and ran out the door.

Several hours later, Sugarcube Corner

"So you said, you were going to kill Gilda." Toby asked, but Pinkie couldn't hear over the chatter of the party for Gilda. "Care for a vanilla drop?" Pinkie asked Gilda, who then picked one up with her talons, within seconds her mouth felt like it was on fire. "Gilda catch!" Toby stated, throwing the fire extinguisher at her. She missed the catch and the fire extinguisher exploded in a 'Fiery, death, murder explosin' as Toby would say. Gilda then caught on fire searing off all her feathers. "TOBY WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS WITH MOLOTOVES, THATS WHY I SIGNED YOU UP FOR THERAPY!" Gabe screamed. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR KING AND QUEEN LAMO COME ON RAINBOW WE DON'T NEED THESE LOSERS!" Gilda also screamed "I'm the one who planned the pranks it was just dumb luck you set them off, so I guess I'm queen lamo." Rainbow replied, "I don't need you as a friend because your all losers!" GIlda then left slamming the door. "Bye see you in hell." Toby said with a smile on his face.

Twilight's house

"Dear Princess Celestia today I learned it's hard to accept when somepony you like wants to spend time with somepony else that isn't so nice though it's impossible to control who your friends hang out with, it is possible to control your behavoir, in the end just remain a good friend because the difference between a good friend and a not so good one will show you the way." Toby chimned in "Bless you, if you sneezed during this lesson about remaining a good friend even though your friend has a bad friend, wow this moral has a lot of friends, bless you! Peace off! BOOP!".