• Published 17th Mar 2013
  • 2,684 Views, 30 Comments

Trixie Changes - Yukito



Trixie decides that it's time to change, but she needs help

  • ...
4
 30
 2,684

BONUS: Rainbow Dash Does Not Approve

Rainbow Dash sat in the Ponyville laundromat, quietly reading an issue of Playmare magazine whilst waiting for her karate uniform to finish being washed. The only other pony in there was Derpy Hooves, who seemed to be having trouble with the controls on her machine. Rainbow Dash looked up to see what was wrong, but when she saw a sea of bubbles pouring out of the machine and submerging the panicking mare, she turned back to her magazine and simply ignored it. ‘Yep, that seems about right.

Her machine began to beep, letting her know that he uniform was done. “Finally! If I had known it would take this long, I’d have just pestered Rarity to do it!”

She opened up the machine, and pulled out the white uniform from inside. Only, something was wrong. It wasn’t white. It wasn’t white at all. It was…

“Hey, Rainbow Dash!” Apple Bloom shouted as she walked inside. “Have you seen mah- AH!” She ran up to the open machine, and poked her head inside. She pulled it out a moment later, a red ribbon in her mouth. “Ah found it! Mah ribbon! Ah knew it was around here somewhere!”

The energetic filly ran outside, and took off down the streets of Ponyville. Rainbow Dash felt a vein popping in her head, and, clutching her uniform in one hoof, and throwing both forehooves into the air, she roared: “APPLE BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!”

Author's Note:

Yes, I know. Apple Bloom's ribbon is actually pink. Let's just say she has more than one, okay?

Or maybe, it's not really pink. Just a kind of light-reddish colour.

Comments ( 17 )

I suppose that's one way for Trixie to change, and after three months, I'd sure recommend it.

"Light-reddish color" You sir get a win in my book for that

You have bubbles of your flank! Dammit Derpy, you had one job! :twilightangry2:

2279811
Trixie spoke the first line, then Twilight spoke the second.
And that's indeed what I was referencing :P

Yes, I know. Apple Bloom's ribbon is actually pink. Let's just say she has more than one, okay?
Or maybe, it's not really pink. Just a kind of light-reddish colour.

...just like RD's newly tinted uniform. Huzzah! :pinkiehappy:

(Yeah, I've done that to my own laundry sometimes too, ugh, stupid stupid mistake)

At first I thought it would go this direction. Just a more comedic approach and not sad.

images.4chan.org/mlp/src/1363560158696.jpg

2280878

Ok, first, that link...woah, had to get that out of my system.:raritycry:

Now that said, this was a funny romp indeed!:pinkiehappy:

And on another note...

:Dan looks up from his sandwich, inexplicably feeling as though someone was crying out in rage at something that wronged them. A warm feeling grew in his chest, right-side and near his lung. "DAMN IT!! Someone's stealing my act I just know it! I've got copyright on my schtick! I know, I applied and was approved!" Turns and calls out, "COPYCAT!!!!!!!"::pinkiegasp:

Dash seems to be channeling Dan there at the end.

Meh, I'm color blind. I don't see the problem.

That's what you get for not helping Derpy. :derpytongue2:

The Laundromat part rather reminds me of Mr. Bean. The whole thing between Twilight and the G and PT, on the other hand, was pleasantly normal.

That light reddish color your talking about... Is pink

4539893 It's a Red Vs. Blue reference.

Derpy once again didn't know what went wrong. :derpyderp2:

Login or register to comment