• Published 14th Mar 2013
  • 16,803 Views, 321 Comments

And the Rest is (Browsing) History - Wuten



Anon goes browsing on the internet and finds a very special companion... (A collection of one-shots, updated infrequently.)

Comments ( 18 )

Ooh, another Torch chapter? Nice!

You sir just made my 2016, thank you for more glorious Torch pony.

Need More Torch :fluttercry:

"Eh... big enough for the two of us..." you hesitate a bit, but quickly find resolve. "It's even got its own finished room in the attic where we can stick the computer and stuff," you smile.

Whoa there Nelly! It gets hot in the attic; computers don't like heat. Get some A/C up there, Anon!

"Shut the fuck up and gimme some dinner and a good, hard fuck."

Kek.

But not topkek? Why you no topkek? It's 2016, man! Stating the year automatically makes me right, you know.

"The stuff from that pizza place down the road?" You raise an eyebrow. "The place that charges like, fifty bucks for a pizza the size of the fuckin' table?"

Fuck you Tennessee for not having pizza places like this! I would happily spend 50 bucks on a pizza like that.

The walk to the pizza joint wasn't too bad. Torch herself isn't really that heavy, so it was like picking up a very ergonomic computer tower. Which just happened to talk to you. And had a soft, plush surface. And liked talking dirty as you drive your-

Saturn over to Dominos to get her some more goddamn pizza. And make it quick, faggot! :rainbowlaugh:

You notice that most of the ponies don’t have food either; in fact, of the ones you see, none of them are eating, or having a conversation, or anything; just… sitting there, quietly, watching their owners as they eat.

"If I may suggest, sir," the employee continues holding that fake smile. "She appears quite… feral. Perhaps she needs formatting to correct her… behavior?"

Worldbuilding in an AiE clopfic! Did not see that coming.

Fucking hell… are you in love?

I love the Torch story. I hope you keep updating this!

Yes! You have returned!

The plan is coming along nicely... Soon you will only write browser ponies! :pinkiecrazy: :trollestia:

6808936
I do enjoy my little world-building here and there.

That being said, this isn't necessarily Anon in Equestria, as it's the human world. It's more "Ponies on Earth" than anything really, which is why it's not in the "Anon in Equestria" group.

Wuten you glorious bastard I thought I'd never see another browser pony chapter again and its Torch~~ I love that foul mouthed sex crazed game obsessed horse

6962606
True, but part of the joke with those is that Microsoft and Apple's built-in browser is shit, so people usually go to something like Google Chrome or Firefox for their browsing capabilities and flexibility. :rainbowwild:

Fuck I want more

I don't know why my sanity left me, maybe because I enjoy this?

Anyways, without my sanity ,I make one request, this:
derpicdn.net/img/2015/12/11/1041975/large.png
I don't know why, but edge is my FAV browser, can you make a chapter, one last one, please? :3

I prefer train porn.

8762454
Already watched it I want to hear the other chapters if you can

This... is really good.
WAT

Well shit. Now I kind of want to write in this world, Wuten!

I really can’t help but feel like this is an ad for Firefox. If it is, well played.

Sir, I hate how you ended the last chapter in this story. Not that it's bad or anything, it's fantastic. But it feels like it should lead on to another chapter. It makes me so pissed that you ended it on that note, and while it's awesome, there should've been another chapter involving actual romance imo.

Great string of stories though Wuten.

I kind of expected to regret reading this. I mean, Browser Ponies having sex with humans. But I was pleasantly surprised. There's heart in this. This fanfiction is absurd, but it's sweet.

Login or register to comment