• Published 17th Feb 2013
  • 929 Views, 22 Comments

Van Helsing - DannyJ



Two centuries after Nightmare Moon, Equestria's nights are ruled by monsters, and only the hunters stand to oppose them. This is the story of the greatest hunter of all time.

  • ...
7
 22
 929
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

This story is awesome simple as that.
Please sir may I have some more.

Damn man, love me some gothic monster hunting, and you write it very well! Sorry it took so long to get around to this, as stupid as it sounds, the word count was a bit intimidating.

The word count is indeed intimidating, because I knew I wouldn’t be able to put it down, and had to find a time stretch when I could devour it in one sitting.

Keep at it, damn it, if only because I’m turning green with envy, and being green is bad for my health.

8686132

Understandable concern. Though, be glad you got in on the ground floor, as it were, because this'll only get longer.

Two chapters in, and already longer than most of the stories on this site. For readers like me who like long stories, alternate interpretations of ponies, and good writing, this story is a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to whatever's next , whenever you get done writing the next novel-length chapter. :)

Just finished what is available to read - loving it.
Maybe a new chapter soon?

9031275

I'm working on it, but it won't be soon, sorry to say. These chapters run long. Glad you liked it.

9031292 Good to know, but I can be patient. No need to rush things.

9032140

Appreciated. Thanks.

Comment posted by TheDarkSoul deleted Jan 27th, 2019

I can say, without a shadow of doubt, that this is probably the best story I've read on this site. Please continue.

9424915

High praise. Thank you.

10282759
I’m just happy to know that there is still work being done! That’s good enough for me.

Glorious references to JJBA really warm my heart’s cockles.

Login or register to comment