• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 25,212 Views, 76 Comments

Scootaloo's Favor - TechnicolorShortie



Breaking a Pinkie Promise landed you, Anonymous, in serious trouble. One week of the party pony's shenanigans has made you afraid to break another. Your only promise left is to Scootaloo, and it can be any favor she could ask for. No problem, r

  • ...
37
 76
 25,212
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 74 )

'she holds out her hoof for a sacred ritual after opening the door':rainbowlaugh:
Ok, that was REALLY funny. I loved this story, you are a good writer, and I would love to see more of your content. Also, I would like to know what that scooter accident was.

I wasn't sure if I'd like it.
But damn am I glad I read it.

I feel dirty now.....

Yea, that scooter accident would be interesting...

Anyway, great story (although it was kind of ... weird at some points).

~~Flutter-Shy~~

i don't even.... why did i?.... why the fuck did i read this?!?!?

denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8608-Meme9EDIT.jpg

...

hue hue hue :pinkiecrazy:

2041159
2041289
The scooter accident huh? I've been debating how to answer this for the better part of an hour. I'll just come out and say it: the accident was a plot device to remove a certain element I didn't want to touch. This was a challenge to write, and I didn't think I would be able to get through a scene of Anon tearing Scootaloo's hymen. Yes, I got uncomfortable about blood in a filly fiddlin story. For the most part, I imagine her trying a trick near a rock pile, and it went horribly wrong. I do thank you for your kind words and everything though. I am curious about the 'weird points' bit, but chances are that it would probably end up being weak writing on my part. More content? I've been challenged to write about Sweetie Belle next.

2041265
Glad you enjoyed it. Dirty? There is no shame here, only ponies.

2041353
I like the way you think.

2042800
A very wise friend of mine always says: You read it! You can't un-read it!

2042843
Wuten pls write moar Alone
pls?

Thanks to those who gave it a chance, and also those who will give it a chance in the future.

2043262 or 'what has been seen, cannot be un-seen':rainbowderp:

Do another story with Rainbow.

2043262
>Wuten pls write moar Alone

Computer Science is a bitch, man.

2043262
That all makes sense now.... And don't worry, all of us find somethings difficult to write about (for me it's just writing that i find difficult).

Anyway

I would love to hear one about Sweetie bell. Or Apple Bloom.


~~Flutter-Shy~~

sequel better be with dash :raritywink:

2043266
Hah, so true. No regrets man, only ponies.

2043307
I have to do one in the future for a friend. The premise is nearly laid out, but I've got a backlog to get through. I love the chromatic cutie; however, I don't want to make the same mistake I made with a story I did called 'Rainbow's Wish'. I blew the clop scene so hard with that since I focused on the romance aspect. The next concept should work out if I can polish up my plans for it.

2043383
I'll be waiting...

2043390
Oh yes. I wouldn't expect any writer to just be okay with writing any subject that comes to mind. I'm not doing any serious rape fics although this could technically be considered one. Either way, I'm almost certain we all have our weak spots in writing. I think the fun I have is the biggest part that keeps me at it. Finding a fun subject may not always be easy, but it really does help the writing process in my opinion.

Sweetie Belle x Anon is what I have to write next due to promises and such. Making Applesauce features Apple Bloom, but she's with Babs instead of Anon in that one. It's going to take some time, but Sweetie Belle will get her turn in my writing.

2043452
You were in the thread that day, weren't you? I could do a sequel to this, but I'm not touching it until I can do it without forcing the issue. It stands alone pretty well, and I don't want to spoil that by pushing myself to continue. :twilightsheepish:

A sequel is required. :pinkiehappy: this was actually kinda hot. I don't know whether to feel bad or not for thinking that about :scootangel:

2041159 she crashed through the window of a sex shop and suffered a cuncussion from a pile of dildos.

I SULVED A MYSTREH!

...hmm...hmmmm...hm......oh, forgive me I was deep in thought. that was a good story and may lols had by me.

2043672 yeah can't say i regret reading it.
it was.... enjoyable in-adistubing sort of way:rainbowlaugh:

2043982
This sequel talk is gonna kill me. :rainbowlaugh: Only if I can do it without destroying what I've got.
Feel bad about Scoot plot? Never. If it was hot for you, I did my job more or less. :rainbowwild:

2045147
Welp, there you have it folks. I tried to cover it up, but it seems I've been found out. :trollestia:
I got a good laugh from that, thanks man.

2045838
Lost in thought about Scoot plot? Anon is too as he sleeps.
Glad you enjoyed it.

2045856
Oh yes, I imagine she could be quite the mastermind under certain conditions. :pinkiecrazy:

2047128
It's all downhill from here man. Messin around, but I'm glad you did enjoy it. The clop was the focus for this piece, and the story was just so I didn't have it as a straight up bland porno short or something.

Phew, man, that was a great read! I'd ask for a sequel chapter or two, make a sequel chapter or two, but I absolutely understand how you feel about keeping it as a one-shot. It can work both ways, regardless, I heavily enjoyed this. Worth the like and favorite!

I think above it all, I loved how much detail and care you packed in here. Everything flowed nicely, and Scootaloo's inexperience made it all kind of... heartwarming in a way. A great idea lead into her favor, the Bro-ness between RD and "I" was fun, The dilemma of breaking a second Pinkie Promise, man, It was all so good!

Consider yourself followed! make a sequel chapter or two, seriously.

2049272 yep*russian accent* I make good mini story now I drink. But really fun story and i say IT IS NOW CANNON!
Good day humans
Lazaro Sol, King of Ziolia

2049272 it would be pretty badass if you did a sequell with rainbow dash, or maybe you could do one where scootaloo actually falls in love with him:rainbowlaugh:

don't know why but me guesta

but her taste is sweet and fruity. It reminds you of tangerines.

Are you saying she tasted like..

*takes off glasses*

Tangerine chicken...

*YAAAAAAAAAA!!!*

Sorry, had to say it. :rainbowkiss:

2045856 *walking down the street and sees them doing that at him*
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/297/160/f66.gif
IM OUT

Very sexy. I came. :pinkiehappy:

2049535
Oooh, thanks for reading. Glad it caught your favor in such a good way.
Haha, I can't escape the sequel talk, huh? As stated, it is being considered, but I don't want to make the mistake of pushing out a sequel because of demand and have it be a forced pile of garbage. It just wouldn't be fair to anyone who read this. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I wouldn't discount the possibility either.

2050297
:rainbowlaugh:
You bring a smile to my face, my friend.

2051787
I've had a couple ideas floating around. For the most part, I believe Anon would take Dash up on her confession; however, I'd need to work the thing between him and Scootaloo in somewhere. I'm wondering if this incident would have to be a major part of any continuation. If I had actually written Scoots as being an orphan, I could've had Anon and RD adopt her and then threesome. :trollestia:
>Anon and Dash get together
>Anon keeps Scootaloo as a mistress
I just need to find a working idea before something can actually happen.

2053067
Filly plot is forbidden fruit for a reason. You're a criminal for liking it, but it's blasphemously delicious. :rainbowwild:
Glad you enjoyed.

2059560
:trollestia:

2063136
Why thank ya kindly. Hot clop was pretty much my focus for this. If I got somebody in "that" way, I call it a success.
>I came.
Joking or not, I say: Score! :raritywink:

2069812 dats whut I'm hear fur!

2069812
'ppreciate the reply, pal.

Good to hear we've at least got you thinking about a potential sequel. Like we've said though, no need to rush it if nothing comes to mind. Oneshot stories like these are always fun, the endings often tease, but they make sure the audience wants more from the creator; Sequel or otherwise. It's lovely how it works.

I don't like to prod, but do you have ideas in mind for what your next fic will be?

I'm glad I stumbled across ya, man. Lookin' forward to what you do in the future!

2069812

Not joking at all. :)

2070312
:yay:

2070521
Bueno~

2071015
Not a problem. I like to respond to comments although sometimes I do it a little too much at times. :twilightsheepish:
Thanks for understanding. If a fun and good idea crops up, you can bet I'll try and do it. If it does fail, it'll at least be better than if I forced it. I've found a joy in writing, and I want to keep finding new ways to keep that joy alive.

I'm actually just about ready to write my next piece. I like to take a good list of ponies, throw em into a random number generator, and write about Anon x the lucky pony that wins. Sweetie Belle was the recent lucky winner. All I have left to do for that is actually get started with writing it. I've also taken on the challenge of a filly Vinyl, but we'll see how that goes. I was gonna break away from fillies after Sweetie if people I regularly talk to would let me. Oh well, gambles are like that. The thrill of a challenge always excites me. :rainbowdetermined2:

Thank ya kindly for the encouragement, glad I could be a source of entertainment so far. I hope to be able to provide the same level of quality, if not better, in the future.

2071080
Oh my~

...

Well, it's a different take then 'Oh, I'm her teacher. Let's fuck!' or the other 100 horrible shit had up to fuck her.

Good job!

2069812 oh god... a threesome, please ... don't:twilightoops: i'd rather scootaloo is in love with him and tries to seduce him:rainbowlaugh:

2071685 *russian accent* if you like gamble then you play real Russian roulette in witch you take your AK-47 take it apart, put it together again then shoot opponent. I have never lost yet.
Дым радаре наплыл платана дадут платком

Lazaro Ssol

This was rather well written. Not darkish like the one with Applebloom being hypnotized that made me feel all dirty in a bad way. Really good setup and a good finish, bravo.

2061887 dude epic GIF, wouldve been better if you had the matching lets do this GIF and put it right before so its like "Lets do this!" wait... "fuck this"

Hey Pinkie!
Yes!:pinkiehappy:
I am going to make a Pinkie Promise!
:pinkiegasp:
Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!
What did you swear to do!:pinkiesmile:
That I will break this promise.
....
....
My head hurts.:pinkiesick:

:rainbowderp:
:unsuresweetie:
:pinkiehappy:

*Starts up the slow clap that turns into a standing ovation* This story could easily have taken a turn down a darker road, but instead it was well written, nicely paced, and most excellent. Awesome job.

This just in, 9 months latter local residents are startled by the shocking birth of scootaloo's foals. Local news crews investigated the scene and found Equestria's very own human as a suspected father to the newly arived children. Is this story bassed only truth or lies? Stay tunned for more on the development........

Just read for a second time

...I'm going to need more from you...

...

*twitch*

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT! DID! I! JUST! REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!? NGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..."

I wouldn't suppose you have a link with the part about breaking the pinkie promise do you?

I couldn't help but laugh all the way through.

2943555 Agreed... where did Scoots learn all that in the first place?!

Login or register to comment