• Published 20th Jan 2013
  • 3,895 Views, 245 Comments

Lewis, Something Magical Has Occured - Haybales22



After a freak accident, Simon Lane and Lewis Brindley are transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 245
 3,895

Chapter 13

"I don't think its going to fit!" Hannah gasped. It isn't easy squeezing into a tight dress when you're ten months pregnant. It was a beautiful dress, and she didn't want to rip it. it did have a skirt that was belted at her withers, so you could only see part of her stomach. "How am I expected to walk down the aisle when I can barely walk at all?" She really couldn't believe it at all. All that had happened. Lewis dying, him being a pony all that time, her dying, being a pony ever since. Lewis had promptly asked her to marry him after their reunion, having told her of his initial plan to propose, then dying, and selling the ring. He re-bought the ring and had the gold band enlarged to fit around a hoof. She loved the minecraft diamond that adorned the ring. So they planned on living happily ever after, just like every other pony couple, ever.

Lewis stood at the top of the alter, Simon and the Doctor next to him, Derpy and a pregnant Pinkie Pie across from them. About a week after they were reunited with Hannah, Pinkie had announced she was officially pregnant, and that the foal was Simon's. Simon was joyful, but slightly depressed about being weighed down with the responsibility when there was a whole world to explore. Pinkie was extremely disappointed with not being able to stay up all night partying, and having her fun time dramatically cut. He heard the music that signaled his bride to be, and saw the golden clad white pony walk down the aisle as regally as could be managed with an unborn foal inside of her. He smiled, Their unborn foal. The ceremony progressed, and he really couldn't pay attention as Celestia spoke. All he could do is stare at Hannah and not cry. He didn't even hear Celestia read the vows, "Huh?" he said when he heard his name, which encited laughter from the crowd. He blushed as best as he could, its not easy being dark red. Celestia chuckled, "Do you agree to take this mare as your wife, to care for her foals and for her, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, 'til death do you part?"

"I do."

Suddenly a white pony clad in black burst through the doors of the church and poured Lava on the floor. He had red eyes, a white coat, no mane and a black suit. The most notable thing about this pony however is that he was an ALICORN!!! Rainbowdash could be heard from the back of the church yelling "DUN DUN DUUUUN!"

Simon's eyes widened as he saw the pony. "L-l-l-Lewis?"

"Its him." Lewis said gravely. "Its Israpony."

Author's Note:

Its done... Its finally done... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, I couldn't think of anything original so I copied and edited the ending from another one of my fics. No one can stop the laziness and unoriginality of- HAYBALES LAROCQUE!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

My life is now meaningless...

I know everyone is going to be pissed with the terrible ending, my lack of originality, my total and utterly disappointing finale to the greatest piece of horse shit I have ever written. But I'm too lazy to write anything else...

Credit to Teasipper for Israpony and his sudden appearence.

Comments ( 49 )

*Puts on helmet and clings to seat* Let the butthurt begin...:twilightoops:

2370593 n *Gives legos* Start fucking building.

I'm almost scared to press the "Complete" button...

Well I haven't read your other stories all the way through yet so its original to me.

2370826 I do feel kinda guilty for being too lazy to write something original and more than 400 words...

I thought it was fine.

2370846 What? That is a good idea.... Wait a sec

2370836 Well... I guess your just going to have to right a sequel. :pinkiehappy::raritystarry:

2370856 Thanks, look again in like ten mins

2370890 Can look again now

2370866 I will just have to continue this story... ISRAPHAEL!!!

2370858 yeah and what if it turned out aswell that the soi characters were in equestria as well so if you accept these ideas i am generatingt:FUMBLEMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

Lololololololololololololololololol.:rainbowlaugh:


Though that was pretty sudden and abrupt. I would have drawn it out a little bit more and waited until AFTER the wedding. But that's cause I'm nicer to my characters in that sense at the least. I mean... Look at my story Orchestra of Death. The main guy suffers from some of the weirdest things possible...... and will continue to do so.

2370930
"Twilight pulled off her face to reveal she was Fumblemore! That one really old pony revealed himself as Old Peculier!
Rainbowdash felt an inexplicable urge to pull off her face and revealed she was Skylord Lysander!
Pinkie pulled off her face just for the fun of pulling off her own face.
The three SoI ponies, Simon, Lewis, Hannah and Hannah's new foal who had just been born randomly and inexplicably, jumped into the air ship and flew off in search of adventure and Israpony."

Better?:twilightsheepish:

2370954 I have no concept of waiting for the moment to be over and let the feels slowly dissolve in the body. You get feels, then BOOM Dramatic shit happens, explosions and shit be ruining everything, and your like, "Wheres the feels? What happened? It was so nice and now this?" and Then I shotgun you in the face and someone yells "THIS IS SPARTA!!" and kicks your body down a well.:flutterrage: Exciting stuff.

2370968 Then where were the real Twilight, old pony and Rainbow Dash?

They were captured by Israpony, Duh.

I don't think so. I feel that they are just trying to bring the rest of the Yogcast to fight agains Israpony. I wonder how they are doing?

------------------------

(In a secret interdimentional communication room.)

Twilight: ...So that's what is going on. That's why we need the help of the three of you.
Duncan, Sips and Sjin: .....
Rainbow: Hey guys, you ok?
Duncan, Sips and Sjin: THEY ARE ALIVE?!?!
Twilight: Um, Yeah. But don't worry, they are fine, and are getting married. So, can you help us?
Duncan: Well of course. If we get to see them again, I don't care if we have to fight an evil entity.
Sjin: Plus, I bet Simon misses my jokes.
Sips: I really doubt it Sjin, I think they miss my jokes.
Twilight: Well I'm happy you can help. But there is a little thing about getting you here.
Duncan: Umm, do we have to die?
Twilight: No, don't worry about it. It's just that, well...
Rainbow: You are gonna get transformed into your Minecraft characters.
Duncan, Sips and Sjin: .....
Twilight: Rainbow. I think that may have been too much.

2373216 I let you use it :twilightsmile: . Just give me some credit for it. And can I be an editor for the sequel? I want to help make it more... How can I put it? Tolerable? Anyways, tell me if I can or not.

Grah! ISRAPONYYYYYY!!!!!

2370968 or before lewis and hannah kiss at the wedding israpony and his hench mobs barge in but a resistance team made up of the chacters from soi stop israpony, for now and the they must track him down to his base of operation to defeat israpony and comedy ensures beteween two certain brothers, a blimp traveling carnival and many other friends and searching for the elements of yogscast:
trekkie (lewis)
jaffa (simon)
owls (hannah)
dirt (sips)
mahogany doors (sjin)
science (duncan)
:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

2375037 Alright, Sjin's name is officially Mahogany Doors!!! MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy:

2378589 I can imagine his job now.

Sjin, was escorted by two royal guard, each having a stoic expression, the two large doors that lead to the throne room were out for repairs and it was Sjin's job to stand there and be a ... ROYAL MAHOGANY DOOR.

"I've always wanted to be a Mahogany Door!"

2378589
That facy means, we have no life

2379197 you have a life on the internet, isn't that close enough?

Just so everyone knows, a sequel is in the works. I can't think of a catchy title, but six of the yogscasters are in Equestria, and an epic battle ensues. Heres a clip:

Sips looked behind him, a block of dirt adorned his flank. "So," he said, rubbing his chin with a forehoof, "I have no wings, no horn, and my cutie mark is dirt. I guess you could say I'm," He paused for dramatic effect, then grabbed a pair of sunglasses from nowhere and put them on. "An Earth Pony" He grinned. Celestia was so disgusted by this terrible pun that she changed his cutie mark to a maple leaf.

Will Rythian, Zoey, and/or Teep be included in the sequel?

*Crosses hooves*

I think Zoey would have a bloody field day in Equestria

2405164
Here's an idea for a title name The Return of Israphel(and Yogscast)

"Lewis, We're Going to Save the World: Chapter One" is finally finished. Its... Beautiful...:raritystarry:

Actually, its probably a pile of shit, I suggest not reading it.:pinkiecrazy:

Just kidding, FUCKING READ IT!!!!!:flutterrage:

2582179 If it says you need a password, the password is "yognaut"
Keep it a secret!:unsuresweetie:

empresses help us,we're doomed....

2582184
This is the internet. There are no secrets :pinkiecrazy:.

Coming back to read this. God, past me was shit at writing. I`m so sorry all of you had to read this.:facehoof:

Was there any shipping between Lewis and somepony?

WHY HANNAH DIED:fluttercry:

4542260 :ajsleepy:

Aww... I was hoping to enjoy the second life... what's the US's heaven then?

Sooooooo... i want either a sequel or more.

Wait, who?

I can see you there, warmth and life why don't you share?
It's been many years stuck here living with our fears.
Please do pardon me, I can't help it, can't you see?
In this misery, you can join our family.
Why'd you lock the door? Don't you like us anymore?
This game's lots of fun, you look funny when you run.
Eyes up on the wall, well that's just no fun at all.
Watching us in there, using cameras hardly seems fair

Stalking hallways, getting closer
Got you now, it's nearly over
Found your blind spot, lurking within
Sooner or later we'll get in
Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready

Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear
Pray that those doors hold steady
As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn.
Can you last five nights at freddy's?

They don't let us out, all the people scream and shout.
After they go home, that is when they let us roam.
Once we got a taste, but they shut us down in haste.
Called us things of hell, blamed it on the rotting smell
Who's that on the phone? You're supposed to be alone.
You're not playing fair, we'll just have to break in there
You can join the crew, we have got a suit for you
With you I'll confide, it's no use to run and hide.

Stalking hallways, getting closer
Got you now, it's nearly over
Found your blind spot, lurking within
Sooner or later we'll get in
Careful not to waste your power
You've still got to last an hour
I can hear your heart pound heavy
Here we come I hope you're ready

Why'd you come back here? You should have fled dear.
Pray that those doors hold steady
You've made it quite far it's rather bizarre
Can you last five nights at freddy's?

Freddy: Hey kids! Where do you think you're going?
Foxy: Aye! You'll be walking the plank for that!

I just want to go home
Don't want to be alone
Please don't cry or scream out
You won't ever get out

Shouldn't have come here to this house of fear
Pray that those doors hold steady
As the clock ticks on you pray to reach dawn.
Can you last five nights at freddy's?

Why'd you come back here? You should have fled dear.
Pray that those doors hold steady
You've made it quite far it's rather bizarre
Can you last five nights at freddy's?




I WILL RIP HIS WINGS OF AND PEEL HIS SKIN OFF THEN ILL POUR ORANGE JUICE ON HIS FLESH!




hehehehhe...Hahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5351803
Was that copied or did you write that yourself?

5446999 I'm not smart enough to make that!

5447193
Tell me where you got it then?

5455619 welcome to freddys
By Madame macabre

BAD ENDING GOOD ENDING

MUST........ HAVE......... SEEEEEEEEEEEQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!*looks in also liked tab below*Ooooh, THERE IT IS!!!!!!

Comment posted by K Bird deleted Oct 13th, 2019

9880381
nvm, i got the wrong guy with the same name as him

Login or register to comment