• Published 20th Jan 2013
  • 3,889 Views, 245 Comments

Lewis, Something Magical Has Occured - Haybales22



After a freak accident, Simon Lane and Lewis Brindley are transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 245
 3,889

We Need a Doctor

Simon trotted after Lewis in stunned silence. For each of Lewis's steps, Simon had to take 2, as he was about 3 hands shorter than Lewis. The two walked along without speaking for some time, until they could see a settlement ahead. A town of sorts, and colorful beings could be seen flying above. Lewis looked to Simon, knowing that what he had said earlier had been true, including the part about Jaffas being cakes. "Simon," he said. His voic was hushed, and he spoke softly. "Simon, I'm so very sorry I yelled at you. I-" But this time it was Simon who put his hoof over Lewis's mouth and smiled.

"No problem, pal." Simon winked, and the pair raced towards the villiage, Lewis loping and Simon flying. They entered the town, and discovered to their mixed emotions, a town filled with ponies. Unicorns, pegasi and regular ponies alike. There were even normal animals, like bunnies, birds, dogs and cats. And the ponies seemed to have shops, stores, some were even wearing clothing! The two looked at their surroundings with awe, but in their staring, they didn't see where they were going. The abruptly crashed into a brown pony, and almost fell on his family as well, a purple and yellow unicorn and a grey and yellow pegasus. "OOOF! Sorry chap, I didn't see you there, are you alright?" Simon asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." The stallion stood up and brushed himself off. He had a green tie, and a white collar, which was not attached to a shirt.

"Mind telling us where we are there, mate? We're a bit lost." Lewis politely asked him. He really didn't want to piss anypony off.

"Sure can, this is Equestria, the land of Ponies!" The strange stallion said with joy. Lewis and Simon both paled at this, and turned to eachother in shock.

"Equestria? Land of... Ponies?" Simon said shakily. The stallion looked at them strangely.

'You two aren't from here, where did you come from?" The stallion was confused by all of this.

"We're from England. Do you know where that is? It's very important that we get back. We have people who may be looking for us." Lewis was grasping at straws, he needed to find a way to home, to his life, to Hannah.

The brown stallion was the one who was pale. The little purple unicorn next to him tugged on his tail and said in a sweet voice, "England, isn't that where you said you were from, Daddy?" Simon and Lewis's eyes widened.

The stallion smiled at his daughter and looked to Simon and Lewis. "Yes Dinky, that is where Daddy was from. Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Doctor."

"The Doctor, doctor who?" Simon was confused for a moment, and his expression was puzzled, but as the realization swept over him, his eyes widened in disbelief. "Thats just it. The doctor. Doctor Who. The- The Doctor is a pony..." Simon immediately fainted in shock and awe, while Lewis remained standing, but was just as amazed as Simon. The Doctor looked down at Simon in worry. "Ummm... Will he be alright? I'm very sorry, is there anything we can do?" He hoped the orange pegasus was okay, he wasn't that kind of Doctor.

Author's Note:

1 hand = 4 inches. A regular sized pony (mane 6) is about 13 hands high. princess celestia, I would say she's about 17 hands high, and a foal is about 7-9 hands high. This is measured to the withers, not the head. A horses withers are where the neck meets the torso. Lewis is normal sized, so he is 13 hands, and Simon is about 9 or 10 hands at the withers.

Just Simon and Lewis, for everyone who asked for more ppl.