• Published 20th Jan 2013
  • 3,881 Views, 245 Comments

Lewis, Something Magical Has Occured - Haybales22



After a freak accident, Simon Lane and Lewis Brindley are transported to Equestria

  • ...
8
 245
 3,881

What the Buck is happening?

Lewis removed his hoof from from Simon's mouth, and took a step back. He looked at Simon.

"A jaffa cake" Simon whispered, then giggled and bounced in a circle. Lewis shook his head and started walking. He didn't know where, he didn't know why, but he had to get the hang of walking as a pony. He walked along the road, and Simon flew alongside him, occasionally doing a backflip or frontflip mid-air. "So where are we going, Lewis?" Simon was just as scared and confused as Lewis was, but he tried to make the best of the situation.

"I don't know Simon. I want to find a town, find some people, find a way to contact Hannah, find a way back to England. Anything that can help us." Lewis didn't look at Simon as he talked, as he was staring at his hooves so as not to trip over rocks or step in holes. Simon thought about what Lewis had said.

"What if there are people. Humans. But we're ponies, and humans can't understand ponies. We can understand eachother because we're both ponies, but we couldn't understand ponies. well, I couldn't, and you never mentioned being able to talk to horses, did you?" Simon was trying to cheer Lewis up, trying to make him smile, laugh, anything other than the troubled expression that he currently had.

Lewis spun around suddenly and turned on Simon, pushing him with his head. "This is one big joke to you isn't it? We are trapped in a strange place, we are currently not human, we are horses for bucks sakes! Do you not understand?!? HORSES! LITTLE COLORFUL HORSES WITH WINGS AND HORNS AND CUTIE MARKS! YOU ARE AN APPLEBUCKING PEGASUS!!! YOU HAVE A BISCUIT ON YOUR ASS!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK GINGER SKULL THAT THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!" Lewis was seething with rage and screaming at Simon, who had curled into a ball and was staring into the previously brown eyes, which were now ignite with red flames. A tear rolled down his cheek as he tried to find words to make it better. He found one.

"Cake." he whispered.

lewis had turned around again and was walking away from him, but he stopped. "What?" Simon stood up and tried to look strong.

"Jaffas are cakes, not biscuits." He immediately knew he had said the wrong thing.

"Nopony bucking cares Simon. Nopony..." And with that, Lewis walked away, his head hung in shame, sadness and anger.

In another part of the universe, Hannah was kneeling over what used to be Lewis, crying and wailing. The neighbors had heard the explosion, wailing and screaming, and had called the police, ambulance, and upon seeing that the curtain had been set aflame by the fire atop the monitor, the fire brigade. Hannah wouldn't let them take him away. He couldn't be dead, he just couldn't, but he was. The paramedics had pronounced him so, and were trying to zip him into a bodybag. The paramedic looked to a police officer, who nodded and grabbed Hannah's arms and dragged her away from Lewis's corpse, kicking, screaming and crying.