• Published 11th Jan 2013
  • 3,434 Views, 150 Comments

Whorse! - SoulHook



Orchid, Ponyville's own prostitute. A life filled with fear, anguish and more sex than letters in the word. Who will be her customer? YOU decide...

Comments ( 13 )

Fair enough. As disappointing as this is (I love Whorse), it's understandable. Good luck to you, dude.

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It's quite okay. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little disappointed, but I'm not blaming you at all. Not a single bit. Writing can be a real hell sometimes, and even though I'm not a writer by ANY means, I've been doing it every now and then, and I'm not even half the writer you are. Not even close. I can only imagine how stressing it can truly be.

Find a job you like, spend time with your girlfriend, and keep yourself together. No one is forcing you to sit down and write porn all day. Live your life and don't let unpleasant things distract you too much.

Good luck! :pinkiehappy:

well, it was a fun ride while it lasted.

This story will be sorely missed.

Ok, be easy.:moustache:

sigh i really wanted to see where this story would go:fluttercry:

It's a sad news:pinkiesad2:, but better than just disappear.
When your need/fun in writing this storys is gone, than it's understandable that you cancel it.

Good luck in finding a job.:pinkiehappy:

Goddamit. Now what will all of other sexually frustrated virgins use as a release?

all right

noo dont cancel it :fluttershysad:
Pinkie Pie can you break the 4th wall and talk to him :pinkiehappy:

Dammit. Although I really wanted to know where this story was going, and what the fuck Orchid needed 3000 bits for Sgt. Tenacity for (:twilightoops:), I can't blame you for not finishing this story. At least you came out and said straight up that you weren't finishing it, rather than the preferred method of countless authors that just disappear like a fart in the wind and leave hundreds of people hanging, waiting for a story update. :twilightangry2:

Anyhow, with the early chapters of this story, you have laid the groundwork for something great, so I'm sure someone will pick up where you left off (and if no one does, I will. I'm thinking about writing a story, and orchid would be a VERY interesting character to have in it. :ajsmug: Though, I might take out Rarity's sadism and the Apple Incest, as they might make the story a bit wierd if the whole story wasn't focused on Orchid, and it would just make things plain awkward between the characters :rainbowderp:)

Login or register to comment