• Published 6th Jan 2013
  • 6,054 Views, 49 Comments

Becuming One With The Night : Sex Scenes - Spacecowboy



Sex Scenes and other naughty tidbits from my TwiLuna Romance, Becoming One With The Night

  • ...
18
 49
 6,054
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Short and sweet, space. You've got my interest, now you've got my attension. The flow was good and not as wordy this time. Good job!

a great quickie:duck:

Spacecowboy
Moderator

1971287>>1971633>>1972074>>1973155
Thank you all much. Seems I managed to accomplish what I set out to do. :twilightsmile:

Commence read.

Alrighty.

:twilightblush: i love twilight stories :heart:

People may question the origin of your reasoning for encrypting such in-depth sexual relationships, whether direct or indirect, mental/emotional or physical/emotional, but they must know that writing is a way of recording experiences by pertaining to many references created in the subconscious mind, so that others may share this experience; not, per say, to insist that you have had sexual or homosexual intercourse, but to insist that you have had experiences of such fantasies in the mental-state, with these splendid characters and their cultural environment. Keep recording SpaceCowboy; I know that with more time comes more practice, followed my experience, followed by knowledge, followed by newly refreshed/better ideas, and thereafter spring blooms upon your encrypted creations. "Darren, what are you grateful for?", "Mom.....there is everything to be grateful for, yet there is nothing, please explain this to me." *absolute silence*

Spacecowboy
Moderator

Yikes, took me awhile to reply back.
1980037
Glad to know, I hope that you have been enjoying the story these scenes are from as well!
2001056>>2012496
From reading, I do believe that those words do have a place in the sex writings, however the 'daintier' words should be used for the more loving/caring/emotional aspect, while those words are more heavy, hard, emphasis type.
2017233
I just had a Reggie Watts moment after reading this comment. I will honestly say that I do not know exactly (if it is indeed a quote) where that derives from, but, thanks for the words regardless of my ignorance.

>> spacecowboy It's not ignorance my fellow author. :twilightsmile: It's just my way of saying, "Excellent job, keep practicing!" :pinkiecrazy:

Spacecowboy
Moderator

2020523
Thank you very much, and I shall! No clue when the next scene is going to come into play here though, I'll admit the mood to write these is very sporadic. Plus, it's gotta fit in the story. xD

>>spacecowboy I will in fact add that it was no quote; it was just a bright moment my conscience had after finally being able to translate my subconscious thoughts into words. I care not the time it takes to replicate social perfection with your writing, I just want to continue enjoying these experiences that you oh-so-love to record. :pinkiehappy:

Liked this one a lot better than the previous one, mainly because it seemed more realistic to me (don't ask me how, just take the compliment). The transitions between reality and Twi's fantasy were pretty smooth, and I actually enjoyed the real-time parts as much as the fantasy.

I know it's already been stated (and explained) before, but I just want to point out that the words vagina, and even more so clitoris, do take away from the reading some. They're pretty bold words, and when you're writing things like this it's understandable why you're using them. However, you still might try to find a way to tone it down even a little bit more. I've always found the word marehood to fit nicely, without interrupting the flow.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

4126353
More like I was an infant at writing, and have thought numerous times about simply revoking this submission, as it really serves no purpose beyond being an exercise in writing sex back when I had first started writing.

It doesn't suck, but it really isn't so good either.

TBH Id like to see one more scene added to this of a twiluna clop. would fill out the story I believe.

It's rather difficult to believe that these scenes were your 'first attempt'. They are what they should be. Well-written, well-paced, well-imaginable and... simply hot. A really nice addition to your story. I don't know if I should be disappointed that there are just those two scenes, given that you wrote them so well.
Anyway, I'm heading back to the main story. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment