• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 2,646 Views, 61 Comments

Greatest Ninja in Equestria - RyujinDeath



This about Naruto being the Guardian of the wielders of Elements of Harmony. Protecting them from any danger that comes their way.

  • ...
92
 61
 2,646
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Well it's an interesting idea but you have some words and sentences that ruins the story a little, also you said that it was 21 years since he was born then in the flashback you said that 5 years ago he was 10 :rainbowhuh: see the problem? also after the flashback you repeat a paragraph. all in all you should find someone to edit and proofread you story that may help a lot. Good luck and looking forward to see what happens next.

3308323
I know, I just put it that way to see how everyone look at it and saying what their opinions on it as well. So, when I get the chance I'm going to edit a bit.

Woo New chapter and can't wait for more

this story is boss more plz

a small repeat in the paragraph after the first flashback

very interesting, will watch from the shadows.

4249453

yes than you get sush a reaction on a story that just stopped writing why
i like it too but i want more chapters plz

Svtory is great but need more plz

plz make the next chapter i can't wait

More no stoping

It seems that this story will not continue?

... well. I can say I understand now why the downvotes :S

the idea is good just need to work on following through with the chapters it seems a bit rushed

Comment posted by TheGamerKing deleted Apr 19th, 2018

When is the next update?

I love the story, I hope you continue

you might need to fix it you have two of the same
Since then his parents kept his secret and they had gotten closer than before. They knew he was going to change the world, but not expecting their own son to be this strong. At the age he is now they believed he was in the same power strength with Princess Celestia or even stronger than her. But wanted to wait and see what’s going to happen. Naruto knew how strong he is since throughout his life training non-stop, and knowing he could be stronger than Celestia herself.

Since then his parents kept his secret and they had gotten closer than before. They knew he was going to change the world, but not expecting their own son to be this strong. At the age he is now they believed he was in the same power strength with Princess Celestia or even stronger than her. But wanted to wait and see what’s going to happen. Naruto knew how strong he is since throughout his life training non-stop, and knowing he could be stronger than Celestia herself.

continue com essa hsitoria por favor ta muito legal mesmo eu amei essa historia por favor

More good

Login or register to comment