• Published 9th Jan 2012
  • 10,357 Views, 22 Comments

Just Hangin' Around - Butterscotch Cream



Two friends find out that vengeance does not always go as planned.

  • ...
5
 22
 10,357
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

A fantastic story. Starts out funny, becomes something a little bit more. :pinkiehappy:

I wish more hunting accidents ended in self-discovery and sensual passion instead of gunshot wounds and Dick Cheney jokes.

This was a lovely read, smooth pacing, believable characters and sensual imagery. I can only hope you continue to produce more works like this.

#4 · Jan 9th, 2012 · · ·

I don't know why but I loved this so so so much.

Maybe it was the clop.

Yep, it was that.

:eeyup:

This stallion gives it his thumbs-up. Great story, fun use of innocence. ^_^ I love the way your personality works. -Bral

You should make a sequel. This is awesome. I find these two adorable.

539164
Yes. This, do it! I like those original characters.

Oh god yes. All my yes. I cant hold all these yeses. Take them.

That was the most romantic and slightly awkward story I've ever read.:heart: I hope you do more, I know it's says complete, but I'd love to read more. I'll be following you. Thumbs up!
Have a moustache.:moustache:

Do you plan on continuing the story?

Um, let's see... Wow.

Just wow.

Your characters were well-rounded and interesting, and this story flowed as natural as... sex. The situation was interesting and incredibly believable, and the fact that it took place in a net is incredibly... arousing

It started off innocent, went to sex, and finished on the most smile-worthy note of daw. I loved this story, honestly loved it.
I'm not gay I swear
Your knowledge of anatomy had me almost drooling very impressed and your descriptive powers are great. Amazingly great.

Wow, I never give praise like this, ever.

I am going to favorite this, and considering I have only favorited seventeen stories in about ten months on this site, You landed a very special place in my awesome books.

Just brilliant

Actually a romatic sequel would be awsome :pinkiesad2:

539164
931498
1317843
1321572
1639056
1794240
I've considered writing a sequel several times, because I really do love these characters. I've also considered making this a small story series with maybe 2-3 chapters, but I can't make any promises at this point. Right now, between juggling work and everything, I'll be happy to finish the stories I currently have on the drawing board. Still, though, that doesn't mean I won't write sequels - it just means the right inspiration needs to hit me :)

1743706
To you and everyone else who's shown support, thank you :) I don't often reply to comments because I'm honestly a little "camera shy," and I'm always afraid I'll come off the wrong way because I'd end up saying the same thing a lot of times, "Thank you! This is really encouraging! It means a ton and I'm very grateful!" But I still read these comments and they mean the world to me. My readers are wonderfully encouraging, and I'm really grateful to all of you - and I'm also really glad you enjoy my work. While my thanks and gratitude may seem redundant, I always mean it.
*hugs for all*
:heart:

Well done! Not a wasted word in this fic.

1795027please do make a sequel man I would love to see it, by the way the way this story is the shit!

I just found this story today, and I want you to know its great. You did a great job giving your characters, well, character. I really hope you continue these guys' story one day. I know I would read it.

Excellent job! I really enjoyed it :ajsmug:

Damn, that was awesome! Sexy, silly, and cute. I've yet to be disappointed by a story from you! :ajsmug:

Dang, this is one of the best clopfics I've ever read. It's well-constructed, funny, cute, and has a satisfying conclusion.

Login or register to comment